Search results

Browse used John Deere 6800, 6800 PREMIUM tractors for sale at Mascus.com. The latest ads are on top. You may sort them by price, year of production, working hours or country. You can also see other used tractors or browse all John Deere 6800, 6800 PREMIUM tractors grouped by model.

Displaying: 1 - 19 / 19
ads/page
19 Search results for "John Deere 6800 farm equipment"
  • John Deere 6800 PREMIUM, 1995, Tractors

    John Deere 6800 PREMIUMTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 135, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100% nuevos%, Rear tires remaining : 100% nuevos%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5

    Tractors
    1995
    Spain

    On Request

  • John Deere 6800, 1997, Tractors

    John Deere 6800Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 119.65, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Front loader make: TRIMA, Additional Options: Front loader Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    1997
    Lithuania

    23,412 USD

  • John Deere 6800, 1994, Tractors

    John Deere 6800Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1994, 8883 h
    France, ETS CORNET JURANVILLE

    On Request

  • John Deere 6800, 1997, Tractors

    John Deere 6800Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 120, Front tire size: 480/65R28, Rear tire size: 580/65R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 4%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Top speed: 40, Additional Options: Air-conditioning 0

    Tractors
    1997, 8500 h
    Germany

    30,245 USD

  • John Deere 6800, 1995, Tractors

    John Deere 6800Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 119.6, Transmission: Teil-Lastschaltgetriebe, Front tire size: 480/65R28, Rear tire size: 600/65R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    1995, 4833 h
    Germany

    34,911 USD

  • John Deere 6800, 1996, Tractors

    John Deere 6800Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 119.6, Front tire size: 480/65R28, Rear tire size: 520/70R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Additional Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1996, 8917 h
    Germany, 74214 Westernhausen

    20,164 USD

  • John Deere 6800, 1994, Tractors

    John Deere 6800Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 120, Front tire size: 480/70R28, Rear tire size: 580/70R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 3%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Top speed: 40, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    1994, 3900 h
    Germany, 6

    36,429 USD

  • John Deere 6800, 1994, Tractors

    John Deere 6800Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 119.6, Front tire size: 420/85R28, Rear tire size: 580/70R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 25%, Rear tires remaining : 75%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40

    Tractors
    1994, 11875 h
    Germany, Soltau Hornberg

    21,250 USD

  • John Deere 6800, 1997, Tractors

    John Deere 6800Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 540/65-28, Rear tire size: 20 8-38 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front loader make: TractorEquipment, : Accessories, : OtherInformation

    Tractors
    1997, 6800 h
    Sweden, Nyköping

    21,258 USD

  • John Deere 6800, 1994, Tractors

    John Deere 6800Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 120, Front tire size: 3, Rear tire size: 580/70R38, Top speed: 40, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    1994
    Germany

    19,768 USD

  • John Deere 6800, 1996, Tractors

    John Deere 6800Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 119.6, Transmission: Teil-Lastschaltgetriebe, Front tire size: 480/70R28TINALI , Rear tire size: 580/70R38KLEBER, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 20%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Additional Options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1996, 10200 h
    Germany, 27419 Sittensen

    25,204 USD

  • John Deere 6800, 1996, Tractors

    John Deere 6800Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1996
    Poland

    21,172 USD

  • John Deere 6800, 1996, Tractors

    John Deere 6800Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tire size: 420/85R24, Rear tire size: 520/70R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Tractors
    1996, 11500 h
    Germany, 33397 Rietberg

    24,084 USD

  • John Deere 6800, 1997, Tractors

    John Deere 6800Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1

    Tractors
    1997
    Poland

    21,575 USD

  • John Deere 6800, 1995, Tractors

    John Deere 6800Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 120, Cabin: Forest, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 15%, Rear tires remaining : 15%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3

    Tractors
    1995, 927 h
    United Kingdom

    16,009 USD

  • John Deere 6800, 1998, Tractors

    John Deere 6800Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1998, 10275 h
    Denmark

    18,005 USD

  • John Deere 6800, 1995, Tractors

    John Deere 6800Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 119.6, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/1000, Additional Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1995, 13940 h
    Germany, Kunde

    26,773 USD

  • John Deere 6800, 1996, Tractors

    John Deere 6800Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 125, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    1996, 5250 h
    Netherlands

    19,604 USD

  • John Deere 6800, 1995, Tractors

    John Deere 6800Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 120, Transmission: mechanical, Front tire size: 480/65R28, Rear tire size: 650/65R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 15%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Tractors
    1995, 6100 h
    France, France - 30 (Gard)

    29,125 USD

Here is the complete list of the used John Deere 6800, 6800 PREMIUM tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used John Deere 6800, 6800 PREMIUM tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used John Deere 6800, 6800 PREMIUM tractors and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.