Search results

Here is the list of ads from category tractors coming from Denmark. You may sort used tractors by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to tractors coming from other countries.

Displaying: 1 - 40 / 2496
ads/page
2,496 Search results for "Tractors, Denmark"
  • Massey Ferguson 4840 4840 2015, Tractors

    Massey Ferguson 4840 4840Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2015, 4600 h
    Denmark
    24h

    On Request

  • New Holland T4.95N 2014, Tractors

    New Holland T4.95NTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 96, Front tire size: 280/70R16 og 360/70R28, Rear tire size: 280/70R16 og 360/70R28, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5

    Tractors
    2014, 460 h
    Denmark, Roskilde
    24h

    42,977 USD

  • Deutz Agroplus 410 delux 2013, Tractors

    Deutz Agroplus 410 deluxTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 85, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Additional Options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2013, 20 h
    Denmark
    24h

    43,531 USD

  • New Holland T7050 AUTO COMMAND 2011, Tractors

    New Holland T7050 AUTO COMMANDTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 250, Front tire size: 650/65X42 - 600/65X28, Rear tire size: 650/65X42 - 600/65X28, Condition level grade (1-5): 5

    Tractors
    2011, 1610 h
    Denmark, Hadsten
    24h

    101,834 USD

  • Massey Ferguson 135 8 gears model 1974, Tractors

    Massey Ferguson 135 8 gears modelTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 3 cyl., Engine power: 50, Front tire size: 11X32 - 600X19, Rear tire size: 11X32 - 600X19, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Tractors
    1974, 4111 h
    Denmark, Ejstrupholm
    24h

    2,885 USD

  • New Holland T7070 AC 2011, Tractors

    New Holland T7070 ACTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 270, Front tire size: 710/70X38 - 600/65X28, Rear tire size: 710/70X38 - 600/65X28, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5

    Tractors
    2011, 2060 h
    Denmark, Hadsten
    24h

    101,834 USD

  • Ford 8630 1990, Tractors

    Ford 8630Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1990, 7766 h
    Denmark
    24h

    11,363 USD

  • Ford 5000 1968, Tractors

    Ford 5000Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 75, Front tire size: 13.6X38 - 750X16, Rear tire size: 13.6X38 - 750X16, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Tractors
    1968
    Denmark, Ejstrupholm
    24h

    4,079 USD

  • Deutz DX 90 1985, Tractors

    Deutz DX 90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 5 cyl., Engine power: 90, Front tire size: 16.9X38- 1100X16, Rear tire size: 16.9X38- 1100X16, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Tractors
    1985
    Denmark, Ejstrupholm
    24h

    4,662 USD

  • John Deere 6630 2007, Tractors

    John Deere 6630Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Tractors
    2007, 5610 h
    Denmark
    24h

    47,348 USD

  • Case IH MX 135 1999, Tractors

    Case IH MX 135Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3

    Tractors
    1999, 8800 h
    Denmark, Aarup
    24h

    On Request

  • New Holland TS100A MED LÆSSER MED TRIMA 5,0 FRONTLÆSSER 2005, Tractors

    New Holland TS100A MED LÆSSER MED TRIMA 5,0 FRONTLÆSSERTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 100, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 20%

    Tractors
    2005, 7900 h
    Denmark, Aalestrup
    24h

    20,381 USD

  • Valtra N 141 HiTech - Alo 65 Q læsser 2011, Tractors

    Valtra N 141 HiTech - Alo 65 Q læsserTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 140, Transmission: Powershift, PTO: 540/1000, Additional Options: Front loader Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2011
    Denmark
    24h

    On Request

  • Valtra N101 HITECH Valtra 55 frontlæsser 2010, Tractors

    Valtra N101 HITECH Valtra 55 frontlæsserTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 104, Front tire size: 520/70X34 og 420/70X24, Rear tire size: 520/70X34 og 420/70X24, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Tractors
    2010, 3000 h
    Denmark, Kolding
    24h

    49,533 USD

  • Valtra 8050 HiTech 2000, Tractors

    Valtra 8050 HiTechTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 120, Transmission: Powershift

    Tractors
    2000, 6000 h
    Denmark
    24h

    On Request

  • John Deere 3050 1990, Tractors

    John Deere 3050Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition level grade (1-5): 3

    Tractors
    1990, 14500 h
    Denmark
    24h

    8,668 USD

  • New Holland TM155 DL 4WD 2005, Tractors

    New Holland TM155 DL 4WDTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2005, 4025 h
    Denmark
    24h

    34,236 USD

  • New Holland T7.210 AUTO COMMAND 2012, Tractors

    New Holland T7.210 AUTO COMMANDTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 210, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Tractors
    2012, 850 h
    Denmark, Skanderborg
    24h

    83,769 USD

  • Case IH MX170 2001, Tractors

    Case IH MX170Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2001, 6050 h
    Denmark
    24h

    24,548 USD

  • John Deere 6210 1995, Tractors

    John Deere 6210Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1995, 10750 h
    Denmark
    24h

    16,754 USD

  • , Tractors

    Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD

    Tractors
    Denmark, Kolding
    24h

    On Request

  • Renault 120-14 1990, Tractors

    Renault 120-14Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 110, Front tire size: 16 9x28 - 18 4x38 , Rear tire size: 16 9x28 - 18 4x38 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Condition level grade (1-5): 2

    Tractors
    1990, 6065 h
    Denmark, Middelfart
    24h

    11,363 USD

  • John Deere 8220 ILS auto trac ready 2005, Tractors

    John Deere 8220 ILS auto trac readyTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Tractors
    2005, 6800 h
    Denmark, Mern
    7d

    55,360 USD

  •  Neu holland TS 100 1999, Tractors

    Neu holland TS 100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 100

    Tractors
    1999, 5700 h
    Denmark
    7d

    18,866 USD

  • Deutz 310 2014, Tractors

    Deutz 310Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 3 cyl., Engine power: 70, Transmission: krybegear, Cabin: Regular, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 40

    Tractors
    2014, 295 h
    Denmark
    7d

    26,952 USD

  • Massey Ferguson 3650 Med frontift, Tractors

    Massey Ferguson 3650 Med frontiftTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Tractors
    7000 h
    Denmark, Egtved
    7d

    8,741 USD

  • John Deere 5720, Tractors

    John Deere 5720Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3

    Tractors
    974 h
    Denmark, Rønnede
    7d

    28,846 USD

  • International 844XL 1984, Tractors

    International 844XLTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 82

    Tractors
    1984, 5700 h
    Denmark, Skanderborg
    7d

    6,410 USD

  • Deutz 3.70 med frontlæsser, Tractors

    Deutz 3.70 med frontlæsserTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Front tire size: 1000-16, Rear tire size: 13 6-38

    Tractors
    5397 h
    Denmark
    7d

    7,721 USD

  • Ford 7700, Tractors

    Ford 7700Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 133

    Tractors
    7110 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export
    7d

    On Request

  • New Holland 8360 DL MED FIN FM RABATKLIPPER/HEGNSKLIPPER, Tractors

    New Holland 8360 DL MED FIN FM RABATKLIPPER/HEGNSKLIPPERTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 135

    Tractors
    7000 h
    Denmark, Aalestrup
    7d

    17,468 USD

  • Massey Ferguson 4245 med krybegear. 2000, Tractors

    Massey Ferguson 4245 med krybegear.Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 85, Front tire size: 13 6/24 og 13 6/38 , Rear tire size: 13 6/24 og 13 6/38 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 40%

    Tractors
    2000, 5635 h
    Denmark, Lintrup
    7d

    15,996 USD

  • Valmet 905 1986, Tractors

    Valmet 905Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 110, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 5%, Rear tires remaining : 10%, Condition level grade (1-5): 2

    Tractors
    1986, 14200 h
    Denmark, Gudbjerg
    7d

    6,993 USD

  • New Holland G 210 MED FRONTPTO EN EJERS TRAKTOR 1997, Tractors

    New Holland G 210 MED FRONTPTO EN EJERS TRAKTORTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 210, Front tire size: 710-38 MICHELIN, Rear tire size: 710-38 MICHELIN

    Tractors
    1997, 10800 h
    Denmark, Aalestrup
    7d

    13,097 USD

  • Fiat 90-90, Tractors

    Fiat 90-90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 122

    Tractors
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export
    7d

    On Request

  • Case IH Puma 170 FPS 2013, Tractors

    Case IH Puma 170 FPSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Transmission: 18/6, Additional Options: Front PTO Front linkage Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2013, 900 h
    Denmark
    7d

    83,769 USD

  • Massey Ferguson 6290 Dyna-4 Med frontlift 1999, Tractors

    Massey Ferguson 6290 Dyna-4 Med frontliftTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 142, Front tire size: 540/65R28 og 650/65R38, Rear tire size: 540/65R28 og 650/65R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 40%

    Tractors
    1999, 5974 h
    Denmark, Lintrup
    7d

    23,280 USD

  • Massey Ferguson 5435 DYNA-4 2010, Tractors

    Massey Ferguson 5435 DYNA-4Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 96, Transmission: dyna-4, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 13 6-24 , Rear tire size: 16 9-34 , Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/1000, Production country: FR, Front loader make: hauer pom-s 90, Additional Options: Front loader Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle

    Tractors
    2010, 1995 h
    Denmark
    7d

    36,392 USD

  • New Holland TS 115 DL MED LÆSSER 2003, Tractors

    New Holland TS 115 DL MED LÆSSERTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 135, Transmission: sle, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 480/65-28, Rear tire size: 600/65-38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Production country: UK, Front loader make: trima 360

    Tractors
    2003, 6000 h
    Denmark
    7d

    23,280 USD

  • New Holland TM 190 2004, Tractors

    New Holland TM 190Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2004, 3068 h
    Denmark
    7d

    29,122 USD