Search results

Here is the list of ads from category tractors coming from Italy. You may sort used tractors by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to tractors coming from other countries.

Displaying: 1 - 20 / 35
ads/page
35 Search results for "Tractors, Italy"
  • JCB 7230, 2011, Tractors

    JCB 7230Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 230, Transmission: FULL POWER SHIFT, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 6702, Front tire size: 540/65R34, Rear tire size: 710/70R42, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, PTO: 1000, Additional Options: Front axle suspension Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2011, 6329 h
    Italy, ITALIA
    Contact seller

    89,072 USD

  • JCB 8250, 2008, Tractors

    JCB 8250Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 250, Transmission: V-TRONIC, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 8268, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, PTO: 540/1000, Additional Options: Front axle suspension Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2008, 3011 h
    Italy, ITALIA
    Contact seller

    90,200 USD

  • Deutz-fahr TTV 1145, 2007, Tractors

    Deutz-fahr TTV 1145Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 150, Transmission: VARIAZIONE CONTINUA, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 7146, Front tire size: 480/70R28, Rear tire size: 580/70R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, PTO: 540/750/1000/1400, Additional Options: Front axle suspension Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2007, 5488 h
    Italy
    Contact seller

    42,845 USD

  • New Holland TS 115 A, 2004, Tractors

    New Holland TS 115 ATractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 115, Transmission: POWERSHIFT, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 4485, Front tire size: 420/70R28, Rear tire size: 520/70R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, PTO: 540/1000, Additional Options: Front axle suspension Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2004, 3990 h
    Italy, ITALIA
    Contact seller

    On Request

  • Fendt 926, 2001, Tractors

    Fendt 926Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 260, Transmission: VARIAZIONE CONTINUA, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 6871, Front tire size: 540/65 R34, Rear tire size: 710/70 R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, PTO: 540/1000, Additional Options: Front axle suspension Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2001, 9319 h
    Italy
    Contact seller

    67,650 USD

  • Case CVX 170, 2002, Tractors

    Case CVX 170Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 170, Transmission: VARIAZIONE CONTINUA, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 6596, Front tire size: 540/65R30, Rear tire size: 650/65R42, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, PTO: 540/1000, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2002, 9812 h
    Italy
    Contact seller

    39,462 USD

  • Fiat 25R.5 D'Epoca, 1961, Tractors

    Fiat 25R.5 D'EpocaTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Engine power: 20

    Tractors
    1961
    Italy
    Contact seller

    7,892 USD

  • JCB 3230-65, 2014, Tractors

    JCB 3230-65Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 230, Transmission: P-TRONIC, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 7365, Front tire size: 600/70R30, Rear tire size: 600/70R30, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, PTO: 540/1000, Additional Options: Front PTO Front axle suspension Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2014, 1245 h
    Italy
    Contact seller

    118,388 USD

  • John Deere 8420, 2002, Tractors

    John Deere 8420Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 300, Transmission: POWERSHIFT, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 8134, Front tire size: 600/70R30, Rear tire size: 710/70R42, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, PTO: 1000, Additional Options: Front axle suspension Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2002, 2464 h
    Italy, ITALIA
    Contact seller

    On Request

  • Fendt 818, 2003, Tractors

    Fendt 818Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 180, Transmission: VARIAZIONE CONTINUA, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 5702, Front tire size: 540/65R30, Rear tire size: 650/65R42, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, PTO: 540/750/1000/1400, Additional Options: Front axle suspension Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2003, 10532 h
    Italy, ITALIA
    Contact seller

    55,248 USD

  • New Holland TM190, 2003, Tractors

    New Holland TM190Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 230, Transmission: POWERSHIFT, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 6728, Front tire size: 540/65R28, Rear tire size: 650/65R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, PTO: 540/1000, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2003, 10110 h
    Italy, ITALIA
    Contact seller

    On Request

  • JCB 8310, 2013, Tractors

    JCB 8310Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 310, Transmission: V-TRONIC, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 8419, Front tire size: 540/65R38, Rear tire size: 710/70R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, PTO: 540/1000, Additional Options: Front PTO Front axle suspension Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2013, 2325 h
    Italy
    Contact seller

    152,212 USD

  • John Deere 6830, 2006, Tractors

    John Deere 6830Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 160, Transmission: POWERQUAD, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 6788, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, PTO: 540/1000, Additional Options: Front axle suspension

    Tractors
    2006, 5451 h
    Italy, ITALIA
    Contact seller

    55,248 USD

  • New Holland T7.270, 2011, Tractors

    New Holland T7.270Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 270, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Additional Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT Air-conditioning Air Brakes

    Tractors
    2011, 4250 h
    Italy, BRA - ITALY
    Contact seller

    On Request

  • JCB 3200, 2011, Tractors

    JCB 3200Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 200, Transmission: P-TRONIC, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 6702, Front tire size: 540/65 R30, Rear tire size: 540/65 R30, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, PTO: 540/1000, Additional Options: Front axle suspension Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2011, 3853 h
    Italy
    Contact seller

    90,200 USD

  • John Deere 6930 Premium, 2007, Tractors

    John Deere 6930 PremiumTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 187, Transmission: POWERQUAD, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 6788, Front tire size: 480/70R28, Rear tire size: 580/70R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, PTO: 540/1000, Additional Options: Front axle suspension Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2007, 5189 h
    Italy, ITALIA
    Contact seller

    43,972 USD

  • Fiat 211 R D'epoca, 1962, Tractors

    Fiat 211 R D'epocaTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 2 cyl., Engine power: 13

    Tractors
    1962
    Italy
    Contact seller

    4,510 USD

  • John Deere 7920, 2004, Tractors

    John Deere 7920Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 210, Transmission: VARIAZIONE CONTINUA, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 8134, Front tire size: 600/70 R30, Rear tire size: 710/70 R42, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, PTO: 540/1000, Additional Options: Front axle suspension Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2004, 10484 h
    Italy, ITALIA
    Contact seller

    55,248 USD

  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON 180.7, 2006, Tractors

    Deutz-fahr AGROTRON 180.7Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 180, Transmission: FULL POWER SHIFT, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 7146, Front tire size: 540/65R28, Rear tire size: 650/65R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, PTO: 540/1000, Production country: IT

    Tractors
    2006, 3876 h
    Italy
    Contact seller

    45,100 USD

  • Case MX 310, 2008, Tractors

    Case MX 310Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 310, Transmission: FULL POWER SHIFT, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 8849, Front tire size: 600/70R30, Rear tire size: 800/70R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, PTO: 1000, Additional Options: Front axle suspension Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2008, 6444 h
    Italy
    Contact seller

    84,562 USD