Search results

Here is the list of ads from category tractors coming from the Netherlands. You may sort used tractors by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to tractors coming from other countries.

Displaying: 1 - 20 / 918
ads/page
918 Search results for "Tractors, Netherlands"
  • New Holland T7.270 Autocommand 2014, Tractors

    New Holland T7.270 AutocommandTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 270, Transmission: Autocommand, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 6700, Front tire size: 600/65 R28, Rear tire size: 710/70 R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Rear tires remaining : 95%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1

    Tractors
    2014, 870 h
    Netherlands
    24h

    On Request

  • Massey Ferguson 165 1968, Tractors

    Massey Ferguson 165Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1968, 1416 h
    Netherlands, MIJNSHEERENLAND, Nederland
    7d

    5,550 USD

  • Fendt 920 2002, Tractors

    Fendt 920Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 600/65R34, Top speed: 52, Production country: DE, Additional Options: Front linkage Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT Turbine clutch Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Cabin suspension Air Brakes Creeper Gear

    Tractors
    2002, 12000 h
    Netherlands
    7d

    33,300 USD

  • Fendt 516 SCR Vario TMS Profi 2013, Tractors

    Fendt 516 SCR Vario TMS ProfiTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 160, Transmission: vario, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 540/65R28, Rear tire size: 650/65R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Top speed: 55, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front loader make: Fendt, Additional Options: Front loader Front linkage Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Cabin suspension AdBlue (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) Air Brakes Creeper Gear

    Tractors
    2013, 1630 h
    Netherlands, Bennekom
    7d

    113,775 USD

  • Deutz D13006 4WD 1973, Tractors

    Deutz D13006 4WDTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 130

    Tractors
    1973, 9557 h
    Netherlands, Deurne, Nederland
    7d

    9,435 USD

  • Fendt 415 vario TMS 2012, Tractors

    Fendt 415 vario TMSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 150, Transmission: vario, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 540/65R26, Rear tire size: 650/65R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Top speed: 55, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front loader make: quicke, Additional Options: Front loader Front linkage Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Cabin suspension Air Brakes Creeper Gear

    Tractors
    2012, 1350 h
    Netherlands, Bennekom
    7d

    On Request

  • International 956XLA 1982, Tractors

    International 956XLATractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 95, Transmission: Hand geschakeld, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 13.6x28 20% , Rear tire size: 18.4x38 80% , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Top speed: 35

    Tractors
    1982, 13000 h
    Netherlands, Schoonebeek
    7d

    8,325 USD

  • Case IH MAXXUM 5150 1900, Tractors

    Case IH MAXXUM 5150Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 125

    Tractors
    1900, 13500 h
    Netherlands, WILP
    7d

    On Request

  • Eicher 3706 1979, Tractors

    Eicher 3706Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 30

    Tractors
    1979, 2452 h
    Netherlands, Deurne, Nederland
    7d

    5,328 USD

  • Deutz D13006 1978, Tractors

    Deutz D13006Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 130

    Tractors
    1978, 4440 h
    Netherlands, Deurne, Nederland
    7d

    13,098 USD

  • Case IH CVX175 Vario 2008, Tractors

    Case IH CVX175 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 175, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 540-65-39, Rear tire size: 650-65-42, Additional Options: Front linkage Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2008, 7580 h
    Netherlands, Holten
    7d

    33,134 USD

  • New Holland TS125A 2004, Tractors

    New Holland TS125ATractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 125, Transmission: 17 x 16, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Hydraulic's output: 113, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/750/1000, Additional Options: Front PTO Front linkage Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Cabin suspension

    Tractors
    2004, 5100 h
    Netherlands, Maasdam
    7d

    On Request

  • Ford 6640 SLE 1994, Tractors

    Ford 6640 SLETractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 84

    Tractors
    1994, 8800 h
    Netherlands, MIJNSHEERENLAND, Nederland
    7d

    13,875 USD

  • Fendt 510 CA 2000, Tractors

    Fendt 510 CATractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2000
    Netherlands
    7d

    28,860 USD

  • New Holland T5050 2013, Tractors

    New Holland T5050Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2013, 890 h
    Netherlands, Holten
    7d

    On Request

  • Featured
    Fendt 307 c 2002, Tractors

    Fendt 307 cTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 75, Transmission: handgeschakeld, Front tire size: 14.9, Rear tire size: 16.9, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/750/1000

    Tractors
    2002, 4800 h
    Netherlands

    On Request

  • McCormick MC100 2006, Tractors

    McCormick MC100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 100, Front tire size: 480x28, Rear tire size: 520x38, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2006, 7230 h
    Netherlands
    7d

    23,865 USD

  • Iseki TM3160 2011, Tractors

    Iseki TM3160Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 18, Front tire size: 20.5X8.00-10, Rear tire size: 29-12.00-15, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 98%, Rear tires remaining : 98%

    Tractors
    2011, 221 h
    Netherlands, Dalen
    7d

    8,048 USD

  • Fendt 307C + loader 2003, Tractors

    Fendt 307C + loaderTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 90, Front tire size: 440/65R24, Rear tire size: 540/65R34, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 50%

    Tractors
    2003, 3400 h
    Netherlands, Smilde
    7d

    32,745 USD

  • Kubota GL201 mini/midi tractor stuurbekrachtiging servo 1999, Tractors

    Kubota GL201 mini/midi tractor stuurbekrachtiging servoTractor type: Orchard tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 3 cyl., Engine power: 24, Transmission: 16/16

    Tractors
    1999, 812 h
    Netherlands
    7d

    6,938 USD