Search results

Browse used John Deere 1450, 1450 CWS, 1450 WTS, 1450CWS combine harvesters for sale at Mascus.com. The latest ads are on top. You may sort them by price, year of production, working hours or country. You can also see other used combine harvesters or browse all John Deere 1450, 1450 CWS, 1450 WTS, 1450CWS combine harvesters grouped by model.

Displaying: 1 - 12 / 12
ads/page
12 Search results for "John Deere 1450 farm equipment"
  • John Deere 1450 CWS, 2007, Combine Harvesters

    John Deere 1450 CWSWorking width: 480, Engine power: 238

    Combine Harvesters
    2007, 1750 h
    Poland

    58,819 USD

  • John Deere 1450 WTS, 2008, Combine Harvesters

    John Deere 1450 WTSCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Separator hours: 547

    Combine Harvesters
    2008, 635 h
    Sweden, Läckeby

    On Request

  • John Deere 1450, 2006, Combine Harvesters

    John Deere 1450Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 35%, Rear tires remaining : 15%, Rear tire size: 14.9-24, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Engine power: 190.3, Front tire size: 23.1-30

    Combine Harvesters
    2006
    Germany, 74214 Westernhausen

    72,156 USD

  • John Deere 1450 CWS, 2005, Combine Harvesters

    John Deere 1450 CWS

    Combine Harvesters
    2005
    Poland

    59,319 USD

  • John Deere 1450 CWS, 2003, Combine Harvesters

    John Deere 1450 CWSWorking width: 490

    Combine Harvesters
    2003, 1602 h
    Poland

    59,319 USD

  • John Deere 1450CWS, 2009, Combine Harvesters

    John Deere 1450CWSWorking width: 480, Engine power: 216, Separator hours: 1388, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine displacement: 6800

    Combine Harvesters
    2009, 1944 h
    Romania, Romania

    61,056 USD

  • John Deere 1450 CWS, 2007, Combine Harvesters

    John Deere 1450 CWSFront tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Rear tire size: 440/65 R24, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Front tire size: 650/75 R32

    Combine Harvesters
    2007, 1279 h
    Lithuania, Lithuania

    64,386 USD

  • John Deere 1450 CWS, 2008, Combine Harvesters

    John Deere 1450 CWSEngine power: 179, Front tire size: 900/55R32

    Combine Harvesters
    2008, 1088 h
    Finland, Agrimarket Pori, myymälä

    85,047 USD

  • John Deere 1450, 2008, Combine Harvesters

    John Deere 1450Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Date of latest inspection: 12.2015, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Rear tire size: 16 9-24 , Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Working width: 550, Engine power: 201, Separator hours: 790, Front tire size: 24 5-32 , Traction: 2 WD, Production country: BR

    Combine Harvesters
    2008, 1065 h
    Estonia, Konekesko Tartu masinakeskus

    60,944 USD

  • John Deere 1450 CWS, 2006, Combine Harvesters

    John Deere 1450 CWSFront tires / undercarriage remaining: 75%, Rear tires remaining : 45%, Rear tire size: 16.9- R24, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 500, Engine power: 190, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Front tire size: 28.1-R26, Traction: 2 WD

    Combine Harvesters
    2006, 1807 h
    Latvia, DOBELES RAJONS

    72,156 USD

  • John Deere 1450 CWS, 2008, Combine Harvesters

    John Deere 1450 CWSFront tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Rear tire size: 440/65R24, Engine power: 205, Front tire size: 650 /75 R 32

    Combine Harvesters
    2008, 200 h
    Germany, Regensburg

    94,764 USD

  • John Deere 1450, 2006, Combine Harvesters

    John Deere 1450Rear tire size: 16.9 - 24, Working width: 560, Engine power: 199, Front tire size: 28.1 - 26, Traction: 2 WD

    Combine Harvesters
    2006
    Lithuania

    74,429 USD

Here is the complete list of the used John Deere 1450, 1450 CWS, 1450 WTS, 1450CWS combine harvesters for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used John Deere 1450, 1450 CWS, 1450 WTS, 1450CWS combine harvesters that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used John Deere 1450, 1450 CWS, 1450 WTS, 1450CWS combine harvesters and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.