Search results

Browse used John Deere 6930, 6930 PREMIUM tractors for sale at Mascus.com. The latest ads are on top. You may sort them by price, year of production, working hours or country. You can also see other used tractors or browse all John Deere 6930, 6930 PREMIUM tractors grouped by model.

Displaying: 1 - 20 / 62
ads/page
62 Search results for "John Deere 6930 farm equipment"
  • John Deere 6930 PREMIUM, 2007, Tractors

    John Deere 6930 PremiumTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 188, Front tire size: 540/65R28, Rear tire size: 650/65R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Top speed: 40

    Tractors
    2007, 2600 h
    Germany
    Contact seller7d

    65,094 USD

  • John Deere 6930, 2008, Tractors

    John Deere 6930 PR 50KMTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine displacement: No, Front tire size: 600/60R28, Rear tire size: 710/60R38

    Tractors
    2008, 8328 h
    Norway, Ski
    Contact seller7d

    45,815 USD

  • John Deere 6930, 2011, Tractors

    John Deere 6930PTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2011, 6279 h
    United Kingdom
    Contact seller

    54,131 USD

  • John Deere 6930 PREMIUM, 2007, Tractors

    John Deere 6930 PREMIUM PLUSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 150, Engine displacement: No, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Tractors
    2007, 5000 h
    Denmark
    Contact seller

    70,677 USD

  • John Deere 6930 PREMIUM, 2007, Tractors

    John Deere 6930 PremiumTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 179.4, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Front tire size: 540/65R28, Rear tire size: 650/65R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2007, 5800 h
    Germany
    Contact seller

    57,654 USD

  • John Deere 6930 PREMIUM, 2006, Tractors

    John Deere 6930 PremiumTractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tire size: 540/65 R28 (30%), Rear tire size: 650/65 R38 (20%), Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 540/65 R28 (30)%, Rear tires remaining : 650/65 R38 (20)%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40

    Tractors
    2006
    Lithuania, Lithuania
    Contact seller

    49,797 USD

  • John Deere 6930 PREMIUM, 2010, Tractors

    John Deere 6930 PremiumTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 188, Front tire size: 540/65R28, Rear tire size: 650/65R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Top speed: 40

    Tractors
    2010, 5625 h
    Germany
    Contact seller

    63,233 USD

  • John Deere 6930, 2009, Tractors

    John Deere 6930 COMMANDARM TRAKTOR FR.LYFTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 180, Transmission: FrontTyreSize, : RearTyreSize, : FrontTyreCondition, : RearTyreCondition, : TransportDimensions, Front loader make: ÅLÖ 5.0+LASTARE, Frontloader accessories: TractorEquipment

    Tractors
    2009, 5140 h
    Sweden, Kungälv
    Contact seller

    74,740 USD

  • John Deere 6930, 2006, Tractors

    John Deere 6930Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition level grade (1-5): 5

    Tractors
    2006, 4100 h
    Ukraine
    Contact seller

    On Request

  • John Deere 6930, 2010, Tractors

    John Deere 6930Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tire size: 480/70 R28 (40%), Rear tire size: 520/85 R38 (60%), Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 480/70 R28 (40)%, Rear tires remaining : 520/85 R38 (60)%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Top speed: 50

    Tractors
    2010, 4402 h
    Lithuania, Lithuania
    Contact seller

    63,076 USD

  • John Deere 6930 PREMIUM, 2009, Tractors

    John Deere 6930 PremiumTractor type: Farm Tractor, Transmission: AutoPowr, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 420/85R28 (60)%, Rear tires remaining : 520/85R38 (60)%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Top speed: 50

    Tractors
    2009, 7431 h
    Lithuania, Lithuania
    Contact seller

    49,797 USD

  • John Deere 6930, 2010, Tractors

    John Deere 6930Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 180, Transmission: Auto, Front tire size: 540/65R28 60%, Rear tire size: 650/65R38 60%, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: BKT Agrimax%, Rear tires remaining : Firstone Performer 6%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 11000, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 40 km, Front loader make: FrontLoaderEquip

    Tractors
    2010, 4600 h
    Sweden, Umeå
    Contact seller

    76,027 USD

  • John Deere 6930, 2010, Tractors

    John Deere 6930Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Transmission: AUTOQUAD, Front tire size: 420/85 R28(70%), Rear tire size: 520/85 R38 (70%), Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 420/85 R28(70)%, Rear tires remaining : 520/85 R38 (70)%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Top speed: 50

    Tractors
    2010, 3803 h
    Lithuania, Lithuania
    Contact seller

    65,289 USD

  • John Deere 6930 PREMIUM, 2007, Tractors

    John Deere 6930 PremiumTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 180

    Tractors
    2007, 6100 h
    United Kingdom
    Contact seller

    43,168 USD

  • John Deere 6930, 2008, Tractors

    John Deere 6930 AQ50km AT-readyTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 165, Front tire size: 540/65R28, Rear tire size: 800/65R32, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Top speed: 42

    Tractors
    2008, 7800 h
    Netherlands, Smilde
    Contact seller

    45,371 USD

  • John Deere 6930, 2010, Tractors

    John Deere 6930 TLS with 4386 hours, 6 cyl. tractorTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 155, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 6788, Front tire size: 420/85 R28, Rear tire size: 520/85 R38, Hydraulic's output: 110, Top speed: 40, Gross weight: 7500, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Additional Options: Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Air Brakes

    Tractors
    2010, 4386 h
    Hungary
    Contact seller

    57,211 USD

  • John Deere 6930, 2008, Tractors

    John Deere 6930Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 155, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Additional Options: Front loader Front PTO

    Tractors
    2008, 6745 h
    Poland
    Contact seller

    41,482 USD

  • John Deere 6930 PREMIUM, 2008, Tractors

    John Deere 6930 Premium Plus Autopower + FrontliftTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 160, Front tire size: 650/65R38 + 540/65R28, Rear tire size: 650/65R38 + 540/65R28, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Tractors
    2008, 4900 h
    Denmark, Glamsbjerg
    Contact seller

    64,726 USD

  • John Deere 6930 PREMIUM, 2010, Tractors

    John Deere 6930 PREMIUMTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 160, Transmission: 20/20, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 6800, Front tire size: 480/65R28, Rear tire size: 600/65R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Top speed: 40, Gross weight: 5880, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 4 75

    Tractors
    2010, 4145 h
    Romania, Ruse
    Contact seller

    65,289 USD

  • John Deere 6930, 2009, Tractors

    John Deere 6930Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 165, Transmission: Power Quad 20x20, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 85%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2009, 4500 h
    Spain, Granada - España
    Contact seller

    43,047 USD

Here is the complete list of the used John Deere 6930, 6930 PREMIUM tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used John Deere 6930, 6930 PREMIUM tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used John Deere 6930, 6930 PREMIUM tractors and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.