Search results

Here are all the classified ads with used JCB 3 CX, 3CX Sitemaster, 3CX, 3 CX SUPER, 3CX CONTRACTOR, 3 CX 4T backhoe loaders available for sale. Sort them by year of production, price, working hours or country. You can also find other used models or all JCB 3 CX, 3CX Sitemaster, 3CX, 3 CX SUPER, 3CX CONTRACTOR, 3 CX 4T backhoe loaders grouped by model.

Displaying: 1 - 40 / 263
ads/page
263 Search results for "JCB 3 CX construction equipment"
  • JCB 3CX Sitemaster 2009, Mini excavators  7t - 12t

    JCB 3CX Sitemaster

    Mini excavators 7t - 12t
    2009
    Canada
    7d

    On Request

  • JCB 3cx sitemaster 2006, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3cx sitemasterDate of latest inspection: 27/5/15, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 60%%, Traction: 4 WD

    Backhoe Loaders
    2006, 5826 h
    United Kingdom, WALES
    24h

    36,184 USD

  • JCB 3CX 2009, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CXDate of latest inspection: good, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Full service history: Yes, Traction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 7600, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: Pekins, Top speed: 36, Engine power: 68, Air-conditioning: Yes, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    2009, 2300 h
    China, SHANGHAI CHINA
    7d

    32,237 USD

  • JCB 3CX 2009, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CXDate of latest inspection: good, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Full service history: Yes, Traction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 7600, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: Pekins, Top speed: 36, Engine power: 68, Air-conditioning: Yes, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    2009, 3000 h
    China, SHANGHAI CHINA
    7d

    27,402 USD

  • JCB 3CX 2010, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CXDate of latest inspection: 20150520, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 8070, Engine: JCB 4.4LT, Engine power: 101, Air-conditioning: Yes, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Original color: Yellow

    Backhoe Loaders
    2010, 3200 h
    China, 中国上海
    7d

    25,000 USD

  • JCB 3 CX 2007, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3 CXCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 40%

    Backhoe Loaders
    2007, 5700 h
    Poland
    7d

    33,871 USD

  • JCB 3 CX SUPER 2004, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3 CX SUPER

    Backhoe Loaders
    2004
    Poland
    7d

    29,037 USD

  • JCB 3 CX 2007, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3 CXCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Air-conditioning: Yes, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    2007, 5500 h
    Poland
    7d

    37,695 USD

  • JCB 3CX 2001, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CXCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Traction: 4 WD, Body type: Fixed frame

    Backhoe Loaders
    2001
    Portugal, AMARANTE - PORTUGAL
    7d

    On Request

  • JCB 3CX 2010, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CXDate of latest inspection: good, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Full service history: Yes, Traction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 7600, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: Pekins, Top speed: 36, Engine power: 68, Air-conditioning: Yes, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    2010, 2600 h
    China, SHANGHAI CHINA
    7d

    30,625 USD

  • JCB 3CX 2012, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CXDate of latest inspection: 5.18.2015, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Rear tires remaining : 5%, Traction: 2 WD, Gross weight: 8000, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: JCB, Top speed: 26, Engine power: 83.75, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.9*2.2*3.6, Original color: Yellow, Production country: UK

    Backhoe Loaders
    2012, 3000 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    On Request

  • JCB 3CX SITEMASTER 2015, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CX SITEMASTERCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Amount of previous owners: 0, Rear tires remaining : 100%, Engine: TIER 2, Engine power: 92, Air-conditioning: Yes, Production country: UK

    Backhoe Loaders
    2015, 0
    Lithuania, Клайпеда, Литва
    7d

    77,700 USD

  • JCB 3 CX 2004, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3 CX

    Backhoe Loaders
    2004, 7500 h
    France
    7d

    On Request

  • JCB 3 CX 1989, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3 CX

    Backhoe Loaders
    1989
    Spain
    7d

    11,472 USD

  • JCB 3CX 2010, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CXCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Traction: 4 WD, Body type: Fixed frame, Original color: SIM

    Backhoe Loaders
    2010, 5000 h
    Portugal, AMARANTE - PORTUGAL
    7d

    On Request

  • JCB 3CX 2007, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CXGross weight: 7600

    Backhoe Loaders
    2007, 8618 h
    Netherlands, Venlo
    7d

    On Request

  • JCB 3CX 2009, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CXDate of latest inspection: good, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Full service history: Yes, Traction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 7600, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: Pekins, Top speed: 40, Engine power: 68, Air-conditioning: Yes, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    2009, 3050 h
    China, SHANGHAI CHINA
    7d

    29,013 USD

  • JCB 3CX CONTRACTOR 2007, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CX CONTRACTORGross weight: 7600, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    2007
    United Kingdom, ST ALBANS
    7d

    36,184 USD

  • JCB 3 CX 1990, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3 CX

    Backhoe Loaders
    1990
    Ukraine

  • JCB 3 CX 2003, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3 CX

    Backhoe Loaders
    2003
    Russia

    20,922 USD

  • JCB 3 CX 2008, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3 CX

    Backhoe Loaders
    2008
    United Kingdom

    On Request

  • JCB 3 CX 2009, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3 CX

    Backhoe Loaders
    2009
    Poland

    38,936 USD

  • JCB 3 CX 1999, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3 CXRear tires remaining : 50%, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 7600, Engine power: 90

    Backhoe Loaders
    1999, 6800 h
    Greece

    On Request

  • JCB 3CX 2009, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CXDate of latest inspection: 4.20.2015, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Rear tires remaining : 6%, Gross weight: 8000, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: Perkins, Top speed: 36.1, Engine power: 83.75, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.6*2.4*3.6, Original color: Yellow, Production country: UK

    Backhoe Loaders
    2009, 3500 h
    China, Shanghai

    On Request

  • JCB 3 CX 2007, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3 CX

    Backhoe Loaders
    2007
    Poland

    32,996 USD

  • JCB 3 CX 2010, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3 CX

    Backhoe Loaders
    2010
    Poland

    41,575 USD

  • JCB 3 CX 4T 1998, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3 CX 4TCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Traction: 4 WD, Gross weight: 7370, Air-conditioning: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    1998, 12000 h
    Spain

    On Request

  • JCB 3 CX 2007, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3 CXCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Full service history: Yes, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Traction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 7600, Engine: JCB, Top speed: 36.1, Engine power: 82.6, Air-conditioning: Yes, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.62*2.35*3.61, Original color: Yello

    Backhoe Loaders
    2007, 3400 h
    China

    19,000 USD

  • JCB 3 CX 2005, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3 CXCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 100%, Traction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 7950, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    2005, 9000 h
    Estonia

    31,139 USD

  • JCB 3 CX 2006, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3 CX

    Backhoe Loaders
    2006
    Poland

    30,357 USD

  • JCB 3 CX 2007, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3 CXRear tires remaining : 70%, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Traction: 4 WD, Body type: Fixed frame, Original color: YES TAK

    Backhoe Loaders
    2007
    Poland

    On Request

  • JCB 3 CX 2006, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3 CXBody type: Articulated, Engine: perkins, Original color: original

    Backhoe Loaders
    2006, 3000 h
    China

    22,000 USD

  • JCB 3CX 2008, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CXDate of latest inspection: 04.2015, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Amount of previous owners: 2, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Traction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 8000, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: JCB, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Original color: Tak, Production country: UK

    Backhoe Loaders
    2008, 5100 h
    Poland, Poznan

    36,692 USD

  • JCB 3 CX 2006, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3 CXCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Traction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    2006, 4500 h
    United Kingdom

    39,186 USD

  • JCB 3CX Site Master 2009, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CX Site Master

    Backhoe Loaders
    2009, 4000 h
    United Kingdom

    44,652 USD

  • JCB 3CX 2009, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CX

    Backhoe Loaders
    2009
    Poland

    38,936 USD

  • JCB 3 cx 2010, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3 cx

    Backhoe Loaders
    2010
    Poland

    41,575 USD

  • JCB 3 CX 2009, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3 CXCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 98%, Full service history: Yes, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 98%, Traction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 7600, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: JCB, Top speed: 36, Engine power: 82.6, Air-conditioning: Yes, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.62*2.3

    Backhoe Loaders
    2009, 2200 h
    China

    On Request

  • JCB 3 CX 1995, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3 CXGross weight: 8000, Engine: PERKINS, Air-conditioning: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    1995, 13000 h
    Spain

    14,204 USD

  • JCB 3CX Contractor Plus 2009, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CX Contractor Plus

    Backhoe Loaders
    2009
    United Kingdom

    On Request

Here is a complete list of used JCB 3 CX, 3CX Sitemaster, 3CX, 3 CX SUPER, 3CX CONTRACTOR, 3 CX 4T backhoe loaders for sale. If you want to add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products, click on the checkboxes next to used JCB 3 CX, 3CX Sitemaster, 3CX, 3 CX SUPER, 3CX CONTRACTOR, 3 CX 4T backhoe loaders that seem interesting and then choose one of the options above. To narrow your search results in the category of used JCB 3 CX, 3CX Sitemaster, 3CX, 3 CX SUPER, 3CX CONTRACTOR, 3 CX 4T backhoe loaders or to change your query, use the "advanced search" option (on the top of the page).

Remember to visit Mascus on regular basis, as new classifieds with used backhoe loaders, excavators, cranes, dumpers, loaders and other construction & road machines are added every day.