Search results

Here is the list of ads from category backhoe loaders coming from the United Kingdom. You may sort used backhoe loaders by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to backhoe loaders coming from other countries.

Displaying: 1 - 40 / 145
ads/page
145 Search results for "Backhoe Loaders, United Kingdom"
  • JCB 3CX Contractor Easy Control 2014, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CX Contractor Easy ControlCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Traction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: JCB Diesel Max Turbo, Top speed: 40, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Original color: Yes, Production country: UK

    Backhoe Loaders
    2014, 341 h
    United Kingdom, Exeter
    7d

    On Request

  • JCB 3CX CONTRACTOR - U4239 2010, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CX CONTRACTOR - U4239

    Backhoe Loaders
    2010, 1855 h
    United Kingdom
    7d

    On Request

  • JCB 3CX Sitemaster Manual 1996, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CX Sitemaster ManualTraction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 7600, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Original color: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    1996, 5000 h
    United Kingdom, UK Belfast
    7d

    16,918 USD

  • New Holland LB115 2007, Backhoe Loaders

    New Holland LB115Traction: 4 WD, Gross weight: 9500, Body type: Fixed frame, Original color: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    2007, 0
    United Kingdom
    7d

    34,604 USD

  • JCB 3cx sitemaster 1997, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3cx sitemasterCondition level grade (1-5): 4

    Backhoe Loaders
    1997, 8800 h
    United Kingdom
    7d

    22,301 USD

  • JCB 3CX CONTRACTOR 2007, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CX CONTRACTORGross weight: 7600, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    2007
    United Kingdom, ST ALBANS
    7d

    36,142 USD

  • Terex 860SX - U4237 2004, Backhoe Loaders

    Terex 860SX - U4237

    Backhoe Loaders
    2004, 4867 h
    United Kingdom
    7d

    On Request

  • Caterpillar 432D 2001, Backhoe Loaders

    Caterpillar 432DCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80 & 10%, Rear tires remaining : 85 & 70%, CE marked: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    2001, 11050 h
    United Kingdom

    28,452 USD

  • Case 590SM 2002, Backhoe Loaders

    Case 590SMCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, CE marked: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    2002, 5942 h
    United Kingdom

    24,607 USD

  • JCB 3CX Turbo Powershift with service history 2008, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CX Turbo Powershift with service historyCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Traction: 4 WD, Top speed: 40, Engine power: 92, Original color: yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    2008, 5100 h
    United Kingdom, STOCKTON ON TEES

    On Request

  • Bobcat S100 2008, Backhoe Loaders

    Bobcat S100CE marked: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    2008, 737 h
    United Kingdom, BRIDGWATER, SOMERSET, UK

    On Request

  • JCB 3 CX 2008, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3 CX

    Backhoe Loaders
    2008
    United Kingdom

    On Request

  • Terex TLB890PS 2013, Backhoe Loaders

    Terex TLB890PSTraction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    2013, 430 h
    United Kingdom, BRIDGWATER, SOMERSET, UK

    70,670 USD

  • JCB 3CX ECO sitemaster turbo digger 2011, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CX ECO sitemaster turbo diggerProduction country: UK

    Backhoe Loaders
    2011, 5349 h
    United Kingdom

    48,446 USD

  • JCB 1CX 2011, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 1CXCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, CE marked: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    2011, 807 h
    United Kingdom, MANCHESTER

    On Request

  • Case 2007, Backhoe Loaders

    Case

    Backhoe Loaders
    2007
    United Kingdom

    On Request

  • JCB 4CX 2009, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 4CXCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Traction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Original color: yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    2009, 4450 h
    United Kingdom, Liverpool

    44,524 USD

  • JCB 3 CX 2006, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3 CXCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Traction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    2006, 4500 h
    United Kingdom

    39,141 USD

  • JCB 3CX Manual 2002, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CX ManualCondition level grade (1-5): 3, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Original color: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    2002
    United Kingdom

    On Request

  • JCB 3CX Site Master 2009, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CX Site Master

    Backhoe Loaders
    2009, 4000 h
    United Kingdom

    44,601 USD

  • Volvo BL 71 2004, Backhoe Loaders

    Volvo BL 71Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Rear tires remaining : 65/65%, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60/60%, CE marked: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    2004, 7328 h
    United Kingdom

    27,683 USD

  • JCB 3CX Choice, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CX Choice

    Backhoe Loaders
    United Kingdom

    On Request

  • Terex 820 2009, Backhoe Loaders

    Terex 820

    Backhoe Loaders
    2009, 3811 h
    United Kingdom

    On Request

  • JCB 3CX Contractor Plus 2009, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CX Contractor Plus

    Backhoe Loaders
    2009
    United Kingdom

    On Request

  • JCB 4XC 214S 2001, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 4XC 214S

    Backhoe Loaders
    2001
    United Kingdom

    20,763 USD

  • Caterpillar 428EPRCTAC 2012, Backhoe Loaders

    Caterpillar 428EPRCTAC

    Backhoe Loaders
    2012, 972 h
    United Kingdom

    On Request

  • Terex TLB840PS 2011, Backhoe Loaders

    Terex TLB840PSCE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 8050, Air-conditioning: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    2011, 2561 h
    United Kingdom

    49,984 USD

  • JCB 3cx Contractor Easy Control 2014, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3cx Contractor Easy ControlFront tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 50%, CE marked: Yes, Engine power: 100, Production country: UK

    Backhoe Loaders
    2014, 494 h
    United Kingdom, Farnham

    76,514 USD

  • Caterpillar 428E 2011, Backhoe Loaders

    Caterpillar 428ECondition level grade (1-5): 2

    Backhoe Loaders
    2011, 4546 h
    United Kingdom, Glasgow

    On Request

  • JCB 3 CX 2007, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3 CXCondition level grade (1-5): 4

    Backhoe Loaders
    2007, 7789 h
    United Kingdom

    37,680 USD

  • JCB 3CX Eco,Turbo,Powershift 2011, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CX Eco,Turbo,PowershiftCE marked: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    2011, 4944 h
    United Kingdom, Colchester

    47,677 USD

  • JCB 3CX Contractor 2002, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CX ContractorCondition level grade (1-5): 3

    Backhoe Loaders
    2002
    United Kingdom, Suffolk

    On Request

  • JCB 3CX 2000, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CX

    Backhoe Loaders
    2000
    United Kingdom

    On Request

  • Massey Ferguson 50B 1979, Backhoe Loaders

    Massey Ferguson 50BCondition level grade (1-5): 2

    Backhoe Loaders
    1979
    United Kingdom

    3,845 USD

  • JCB 3 CX 2011, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3 CXAmount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 7600, Original color: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    2011, 3800 h
    United Kingdom

    50,745 USD

  • JCB 3CX Turbo AEC 2014, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CX Turbo AECCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%, Rear tires remaining : 99%, Traction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 7600, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Original color: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    2014, 150 h
    United Kingdom

    73,053 USD

  • JCB 3CX SMT 2012, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CX SMTDate of latest inspection: april 2015, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 85%, Rear tires remaining : 85%, Full service history: Yes, Traction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: JCB 444, Top speed: 40, Engine power: 94

    Backhoe Loaders
    2012, 750 h
    United Kingdom, United Kingdom

    61,519 USD

  • JCB 3CX Contractor 2011, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CX ContractorAmount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Original color: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    2011, 1900 h
    United Kingdom

    53,829 USD

  • JCB 3cx Sitemaster 2013, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3cx SitemasterCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 20%, Traction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Engine power: 92, Production country: UK

    Backhoe Loaders
    2013, 2792 h
    United Kingdom, Farnham

    56,905 USD

  • Caterpillar 432 2012, Backhoe Loaders

    Caterpillar 432Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 40%, CE marked: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    2012, 2325 h
    United Kingdom

    61,519 USD