Search results

Here is the list of ads from category JCB backhoe loaders coming from Germany. You may sort used JCB backhoe loaders by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to JCB backhoe loaders coming from other countries.
We also encourage you to visit the JCB backhoe loaders page in the Brands section.

Displaying: 1 - 16 / 16
ads/page
16 Search results for "JCB backhoe loaders, Germany"
  • JCB 4CX, 2011, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 4CXCondition level grade (1-5): 4

    Backhoe Loaders
    2011, 5000 h
    Germany
    Contact seller

    51,782 USD

  • JCB 4CX Teleskop **Bj 1999/8100H/Sw/Klappschaufel**, 1999, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 4CX Teleskop **Bj 1999/8100H/Sw/Klappschaufel**Engine power:

    Backhoe Loaders
    1999, 8100 h
    Germany
    Contact seller

    23,527 USD

  • JCB 2CX 4WS, 2001, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 2CX 4WSEngine power:

    Backhoe Loaders
    2001
    Germany
    Contact seller

    20,150 USD

  • JCB 4 CX ECO Sitemaster Easycontrol, 2012, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 4 CX ECO Sitemaster EasycontrolCondition level grade (1-5): 4, CE marked: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    2012, 5500 h
    Germany, Netphen
    Contact seller

    56,285 USD

  • JCB 3CX Eco Baggerlader, 2013, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CX Eco BaggerladerCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Traction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 7600

    Backhoe Loaders
    2013, 900 h
    Germany
    Contact seller

    63,602 USD

  • JCB 3CX, 2007, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CXCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Traction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Engine power: 92.01, Production country: UK

    Backhoe Loaders
    2007, 7000 h
    Germany
    Contact seller

    23,977 USD

  • JCB 3CX P21 Turbo Powershift Sitemaster, 2004, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CX P21 Turbo Powershift SitemasterFull service history: Yes, Traction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Engine: PERKINS, Air-conditioning: Yes, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Production country: UK

    Backhoe Loaders
    2004
    Germany, Bischofsheim a.d.Rhön
    Contact seller

    17,899 USD

  • JCB 3CX ECO, 2011, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CX ECOEngine power:

    Backhoe Loaders
    2011, 1700 h
    Germany
    Contact seller

    47,167 USD

  • JCB 3CX, 2010, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CXEngine power:

    Backhoe Loaders
    2010, 4400 h
    Germany
    Contact seller

    44,915 USD

  • JCB 4 CX ECO Sitemaster Easycontrol, 2012, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 4 CX ECO Sitemaster EasycontrolCondition level grade (1-5): 4, CE marked: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    2012, 5500 h
    Germany, Netphen
    Contact seller

    56,285 USD

  • JCB 3CX SM4T Turbo, 2008, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CX SM4T Turbo

    Backhoe Loaders
    2008, 4250 h
    Germany
    Contact seller

    37,148 USD

  • JCB 3CX, 2006, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CXCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Traction: 4 WD, Gross weight: 7600, Engine power: 95, Original color: gelb

    Backhoe Loaders
    2006, 5500 h
    Germany
    Contact seller

    35,910 USD

  • JCB 3CX MIDI abnehmbarer Heckbagger, 2008, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CX MIDI abnehmbarer HeckbaggerEngine power:

    Backhoe Loaders
    2008, 1060 h
    Germany
    Contact seller

    40,413 USD

  • JCB 4CX, 2003, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 4CXEngine power:

    Backhoe Loaders
    2003, 7000 h
    Germany
    Contact seller

    29,156 USD

  • JCB 4 CX ECO Sitemaster Easycontrol, 2011, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 4 CX ECO Sitemaster EasycontrolCondition level grade (1-5): 4, CE marked: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    2011, 6000 h
    Germany, Netphen
    Contact seller

    49,531 USD

  • JCB 3CX, 2006, Backhoe Loaders

    JCB 3CXAir-conditioning: Yes, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Production country: UK

    Backhoe Loaders
    2006, 4900 h
    Germany, Insel Hiddensee
    Contact seller

    22,514 USD