Search results

Here is the list of ads from category trucks coming from Sweden. You may sort used trucks by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to trucks coming from other countries.

Displaying: 1 - 20 / 735
ads/page
735 Search results for "Trucks, Sweden"
  • Featured
    MAN Kranbil TGA 260.360 Man TGA 260.360 6x2 2007, Boom / Bucket / Crane Trucks

    MAN Kranbil TGA 260.360 Man TGA 260.360 6x2Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Rear tires remaining : 100-60 %%, Registration year: 2007, Axle configuration: 6x2, Emission class: Euro 4, Suspension type: Leaf-air, Cabin: High sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 360, Gross weight: 26000, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 6 40

    Boom / Bucket / Crane Trucks
    2007, 98,176 miles
    Sweden

    On Request

  • Featured
    Scania R500LB6x2*4 2013, Cab & Chassis Trucks

    Scania R500LB6x2*4Date of latest inspection: 2015-01-26, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Axle configuration: 6x2*4, Emission class: Euro 5, Wheelbase: 4 10 , Suspension type: Air-air, Cabin: High sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 500, Transmission: Opticruise, Gross weight: 27000, Chassis options: Lift axles, Production country: SE

    Cab & Chassis Trucks
    2013, 509,523 miles
    Sweden

    On Request

  • Mercedes-Benz Arocs 3251LK Tridem 2015, Dump Trucks

    Mercedes-Benz Arocs 3251LK TridemFront tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Date of latest inspection: 2015-04-08, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 0, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Registration year: 2015, Full service history: Yes, Axle configuration: 8x4*4, Emission class: Euro 6, Wheelbase: 3900, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 510, Engine displacement: 12800, Transmission: Automa

    Dump Trucks
    2015, 6,183 miles
    Sweden, Uppsala
    24h

    189,506 USD

  • Volvo FL 240 Kranbil 2011, Boom / Bucket / Crane Trucks

    Volvo FL 240 KranbilFront tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Registration year: 2011, Axle configuration: 4x2, Emission class: Euro 5, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 240, Transmission: Manuel, Max. payload: 7700, Gross weight: 16000, Body options: Crane Air conditioning ABS , Color: Vit

    Boom / Bucket / Crane Trucks
    2011, 94,448 miles
    Sweden
    24h

    On Request

  • Mercedes-Benz Arocs 3251L 2015, Demountable Trucks

    Mercedes-Benz Arocs 3251LBody type: Hook lift, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Date of latest inspection: 2015-04-23, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 85%, Registration year: 2015, Full service history: Yes, Demountable brand: JOAB, Axle configuration: 8x4*4, Emission class: Euro 6, Suspension type: Parabolic-air, Engine power: 510, Engine displacement: 12800

    Demountable Trucks
    2015, 9,258 miles
    Sweden, Uppsala
    7d

    197,109 USD

  • Mercedes-Benz Arocs 2651LK 2015, Dump Trucks

    Mercedes-Benz Arocs 2651LKFront tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Date of latest inspection: 2015-06-17, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 0, Rear tires remaining : 100%, Registration year: 2015, Axle configuration: 6x4, Emission class: Euro 6, Wheelbase: 3900 mm/, Suspension type: Parabolic-air, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 510, Engine displacement: 12800

    Dump Trucks
    2015, 528 miles
    Sweden, Uppsala
    7d

    186,581 USD

  • Volvo FH13 2010, Dump Trucks

    Volvo FH13Amount of previous owners: 1, Axle configuration: 6x4, Wheelbase: 4300, Engine power: 700, Max. payload: No, Gross weight: 29000, Chassis options: Drawbar coupling, Body options: Air conditioning 12 , Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 6250x0x1200

    Dump Trucks
    2010, 313,792 miles
    Sweden, Helsingborg
    7d

    99,432 USD

  • Mercedes-Benz 18xx 2012, Box trucks

    Mercedes-Benz 18xxAmount of previous owners: 1, Axle configuration: 4x2, Engine power: 320, Max. payload: No, Gross weight: 18000, Wheelbase: 5400, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 0x0x0

    Box trucks
    2012, 177,090 miles
    Sweden, Helsingborg
    7d

    67,848 USD

  • Volvo FH16 2008, Box trucks

    Volvo FH16Registration year: 2008, Axle configuration: 6x2, Emission class: Euro 4, Suspension type: Air-air, Cabin: High sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 580, Transmission: I-shift, Max. payload: No, Gross weight: 26000, Wheelbase: 4800, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 7250x2510x3250, Body options: Air conditioning 118 12 104 105 106 107 , Chassis options: Drawbar coupling

    Box trucks
    2008, 540,592 miles
    Sweden, Halmstad
    7d

    On Request

  • Volvo FH13 2008, Tow Trucks / Wreckers

    Volvo FH13Amount of previous owners: 1, Axle configuration: 8x4, Suspension type: Leaf-air, Engine power: 480, Max. payload: No, Gross weight: 32000, Wheelbase: 3700, Chassis options: Drawbar coupling, Body options: Air conditioning 12

    Tow Trucks / Wreckers
    2008, 303,850 miles
    Sweden, Helsingborg
    7d

    92,998 USD

  • Scania 144 6X4 med kran 1997, Log trucks

    Scania 144 6X4 med kranDate of latest inspection: 2015-03-12, Body type: Steel, Registration year: 1997-06-05, Axle configuration: 6x4, Suspension type: Parabolic-air, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Engine power: 460, Transmission: Manuell, Front tire size: 385/65R22 5 , Rear tire size: 315/80R22.5, Max. payload: 13000, Gross weight: 27500, Stanchions: Aluminium 4 pcs, Wheelbase: 4700, Body options: Retarder/ Intarder

    Log trucks
    1997, 670,860 miles
    Sweden, Trelleborg
    7d

    19,769 USD

  • Volvo FH 16 Flisekipage 2010, Wood Chippers

    Volvo FH 16 FlisekipageTruck classification (US): Heavy Duty - Class 7-8, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Date of latest inspection: 26.06.2015, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Registration year: 2010, Manufacturer (body work): Bure, Axle configuration: 6x2, Emission class: Euro 5, Suspension type: Air-air, Cabin: High sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 600, Transmission: I-Shift

    Wood Chippers
    2010, 571,660 miles
    Sweden, Sollefteå
    7d

    57,904 USD

  • Mercedes-Benz Antos 1830L 2013, Box trucks

    Mercedes-Benz Antos 1830LFront tires / undercarriage remaining: 45%, Date of latest inspection: 2015-02-27, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 55%, Registration year: 2013, Manufacturer (body work): SKAB, Axle configuration: 4x2, Emission class: Euro 6, Suspension type: Air-air, Cabin: Day cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 300, Engine displacement: 7700

    Box trucks
    2013, 74,474 miles
    Sweden, Stockholm
    7d

    103,526 USD

  • Featured
    Scania P310LB6x2*4 2005, Other Trucks

    Scania P310LB6x2*4Body type: Refuse truck, Date of latest inspection: 2015-03-12, Axle configuration: 6x2*4, Suspension type: Parabolic-air, Cabin: Day cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 310, Transmission: GA851, Max. payload: 11500, Gross weight: 26500, Wheelbase: 3 90 , Chassis options: Lift axles

    Other Trucks
    2005, 260,975 miles
    Sweden

    On Request

  • Scania Other 2007, Tow Trucks / Wreckers

    Scania OtherAmount of previous owners: 1, Axle configuration: 6x2, Suspension type: Leaf-air, Engine power: 380, Max. payload: No, Gross weight: 27500, Wheelbase: 4700, Body options: Air conditioning, : FJÄRRSTYRNING TILL KRAN

    Tow Trucks / Wreckers
    2007, 175,848 miles
    Sweden, Bäckebol
    7d

    78,961 USD

  • Scania R420 2009, Cab & Chassis Trucks

    Scania R420Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Registration year: 2009, Axle configuration: 6x2, Suspension type: Parabolic-parabolic, Transmission: MANUELL

    Cab & Chassis Trucks
    2009, 621,370 miles
    Sweden, EDA
    7d

    28,075 USD

  • Mercedes-Benz MB1224 Atego 2008, Box trucks

    Mercedes-Benz MB1224 AtegoDate of latest inspection: 2014-11-20, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Registration year: 2008, Manufacturer (body work): Steinbrugge, Axle configuration: 4x2, Emission class: Euro 5, Suspension type: Air-air, Cabin: Day cab, Engine power: 240, Transmission: Automat, Max. payload: 4750, Gross weight: 12000, Wheelbase: 476, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 715*2 47*2 40

    Box trucks
    2008, 279,617 miles
    Sweden, Uppsala
    7d

    14,622 USD

  • Volvo 8x4*4 2010, Other Trucks

    Volvo 8x4*4Body type: Bulk, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Axle configuration: 8x4*4, Cabin: High sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 460, Transmission: automatic, Max. payload: No, Wheelbase: 3700

    Other Trucks
    2010, 279,617 miles
    Sweden, Värnamo
    7d

    100,602 USD

  • Scania R580 2015, Other Trucks

    Scania R580Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Axle configuration: 6x2, Cabin: High sleeper cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine power: 580, Transmission: opticruise, Front tire size: 385/55R22.5, Rear tire size: 315/70R22.5, Max. payload: 11870, Gross weight: 27000, Wheelbase: 4700, Body options: Air conditioning Retarder/ Intarder

    Other Trucks
    2015, 6,214 miles
    Sweden
    7d

    236,882 USD

  • Scania T124 420 Parabel 2003, Dump Trucks

    Scania T124 420 ParabelRegistration year: 2003-10-16, Axle configuration: 6x2, Emission class: Euro 3, Wheelbase: 4300, Suspension type: Parabolic-parabolic, Cabin: Day cab, Engine power: 420, Transmission: Manuell, Max. payload: 13490, Gross weight: 27000, Tipping device: Three-way tipper, Tank volume: 300

    Dump Trucks
    2003, 493,614 miles
    Sweden, Trelleborg
    7d

    15,090 USD