Search results

Browse used Case IH cvx 170 tractors for sale at Mascus.com. The latest ads are on top. You may sort them by price, year of production, working hours or country. You can also see other used tractors or browse all Case IH cvx 170 tractors grouped by model.

Displaying: 1 - 10 / 10
ads/page
10 Search results for "Case IH cvx 170 farm equipment"
  • Case IH CVX 170, 2001, Tractors

    Case IH CVX 170Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 168, Top speed: 40

    Tractors
    2001 9165 h
    Germany

    25,236 USD
  • Case IH CVX 170, 2003, Tractors

    Case IH CVX 170Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 150, Front tire size: 540/65R30-650/65R42, Rear tire size: 540/65R30-650/65R42, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3

    Tractors
    2003 8580 h
    Denmark, Vinderup

    31,946 USD
  • Case IH CVX 170, 2001, Tractors

    Case IH CVX 170 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 170, Front tire size: 540/65x30 - 650/65x42, Rear tire size: 540/65x30 - 650/65x42, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Tractors
    2001 4400 h
    Denmark, Roslev

    35,495 USD
  • Case IH CVX 170, 2003, Tractors

    Case IH CVX 170Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 170, Transmission: bezstopniowa, Front tire size: 540/65r30 Pirelli, Rear tire size: 650/65r42 Pirelli, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Top speed: 50, Additional Options: Front linkage Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Cabin suspension Air Brakes Creeper Gear

    Tractors
    2003 4300 h
    Poland

    36,817 USD
  • Case IH CVX 170, Tractors

    Case IH CVX 170Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 170, Front tire size: 540/65-30, Rear tire size: 650/65-42

    Tractors
    10617 h
    Denmark

    22,007 USD
  • Case IH CVX 170, 2003, Tractors

    Case IH CVX170Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 170, Transmission: continuously variable infinite forward and rever , Front tire size: 480/70R30, Rear tire size: 580/70R42, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hydraulic's output: 115, Gross weight: 6651, Production country: IT

    Tractors
    2003
    Romania, Tinca, Bihor

    36,851 USD
  • Case IH CVX 170, 2003, Tractors

    Case IH CVX 170Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 170, Transmission: variation continue, Front tire size: 600/65/28, Rear tire size: 650/65/42, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Tractors
    2003
    France, TERMINIERS

    19,006 USD
  • Case IH CVX 170, Tractors

    Case IH CVX 170Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 10%

    Tractors

    Denmark, Nykøbing Falster

    20,232 USD
  • Case IH CVX 170, 2002, Tractors

    Case IH CVX 170/1170Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 540/65X30, Rear tire size: 650765X42, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front loader make: TractorEquipment, : Accessories, : OtherI

    Tractors
    2002 6600 h
    Sweden, Hudiksvall

    31,597 USD
  • Case IH CVX 170, 2001, Tractors

    Case IH CVX 170 Vario MED VENDEUDSTYR OG FRONTPTOTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Front tire size: 650-42, Rear tire size: 650-42, Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Tractors
    2001 8600 h
    Denmark, Aalestrup

    19,863 USD

Here is the complete list of the used Case IH cvx 170 tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Case IH cvx 170 tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Case IH cvx 170 tractors and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.