Search results

Browse used Hürlimann tractors for sale worldwide. The newest ads are on top. You can sort Hürlimann tractors by year of production, price, working hours or country. You can also see all used Hürlimann tractors grouped by model.
You can also learn more about Hürlimann tractors in Mascus Brands section.

Displaying: 1 - 19 / 19
ads/page
19 Search results for "Hürlimann farm equipment"
  • Hürlimann XB 85 Allrad, 2005, Tractors

    Hürlimann XB 85 AllradTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 85.66, Front tire size: 420/70R24, Rear tire size: 480/70R34, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Gross weight: 3820, Additional Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    2005 4743 h
    Germany, -

    22,934 USD
  • Hürlimann XT130, 2006, Tractors

    Hürlimann XT130Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 130, Front tire size: 540/65R28-600/65R38, Rear tire size: 540/65R28-600/65R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3

    Tractors
    2006 3960 h
    Denmark, Sabro

    25,461 USD
  • Hürlimann H 6165 DT, 2000, Tractors

    Hürlimann H 6165 DT MasterTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 163.1, Front tire size: 480/70R30, Rear tire size: 580/70R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40

    Tractors
    2000 5841 h
    Germany, -

    24,264 USD
  • Hürlimann H 5116 T, Tractors

    Hürlimann H5116TTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 110

    Tractors

    Denmark, Egtved

    8,582 USD
  • Hürlimann XT 95, Other tractor accessories

    Hürlimann XT95

    Other tractor accessories

    Denmark

    On Request
  • Hürlimann H 490, 1984, Tractors

    Hürlimann H 490Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 90, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 80%

    Tractors
    1984 6504 h
    Belgium

    9,578 USD
  • Hürlimann 6135 DT, 1996, Tractors

    Hürlimann 6135 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 131.9, Front tire size: 14.9-30, Rear tire size: 18.4-38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tires remaining : 20%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Top speed: 40, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    1996 4436 h
    Germany, Bremen

    15,644 USD
  • Hürlimann H 6135 Elite, 1994, Tractors

    Hürlimann H 6135 EliteTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 134.6, Front tire size: 16.9R30, Rear tire size: 20.8R38, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Additional Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1994 8483 h
    Germany, 25899 Niebüll

    15,963 USD
  • Hürlimann H-466 V-DT, 1986, Tractors

    Hürlimann H-466 V-DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 65, Transmission: 32*32, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 13.6*38, Rear tire size: 11.2*28, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Top speed: 30

    Tractors
    1986 9000 h
    Netherlands

    10,110 USD
  • Hürlimann 6115 XB Elite, 1997, Tractors

    Hürlimann 6115 XB EliteTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 115, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 15%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Additional Options: Front PTO Front linkage Air-conditioning Cabin suspension Air Brakes Creeper Gear

    Tractors
    1997 7800 h
    Poland, 18-218 Sokoły

    9,719 USD
  • Hürlimann XT 910.6, 1997, Tractors

    Hürlimann XT910.6 Gunstig kjøpTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine displacement: 6000, Front tire size: nye!

    Tractors
    1997 4400 h
    Norway, Stjørdal

    14,093 USD
  • Hürlimann H 6136, 1985, Tractors

    Hürlimann H-6136Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 136, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 30%

    Tractors
    1985 7550 h
    Denmark

    12,159 USD
  • Hürlimann H 4105, 1989, Tractors

    Hürlimann H4105Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 75, Front tire size: 13 6X38 , Rear tire size: 13 6X38 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Condition level grade (1-5): 2

    Tractors
    1989 7208 h
    Denmark, Hadsten

    9,269 USD
  • Hürlimann XT 910, 2002, Tractors

    Hürlimann XT910Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 105

    Tractors
    2002 5812 h
    Latvia, Dobele

    14,808 USD
  • Hürlimann H 476, 1987, Tractors

    Hürlimann H 476Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 75, Top speed: 35, PTO: 540/1000

    Tractors
    1987 6800 h
    Croatia, SVETI IVAN Zelina

    11,567 USD
  • Hürlimann H 6115 Elite, 2001, Tractors

    Hürlimann H 6115 EliteTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 115.5, Front tire size: 480/70R26, Rear tire size: 520/70R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2001 3110 h
    Germany, Oyten

    24,264 USD
  • Hürlimann 5116, 1989, Tractors

    Hürlimann 5116Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 116

    Tractors
    1989 5400 h
    Italy

    16,389 USD
  • Hürlimann XT130, 2007, Tractors

    Hürlimann XT130Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 130, Front tire size: 600/65x38 540/65x28, Rear tire size: 600/65x38 540/65x28, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Tractors
    2007 5700 h
    Denmark, Sabro

    27,178 USD
  • Hürlimann H 6135, 1997, Tractors

    Hürlimann H6135Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 135, Additional Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    1997
    Latvia, Jaunrauna

    16,018 USD

Here is the complete list of the used Hürlimann tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Hürlimann tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Hürlimann tractors and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.