Search results

Browse used IHC tractors for sale worldwide. The newest ads are on top. You can sort IHC tractors by year of production, price, working hours or country. You can also see all used IHC tractors grouped by model.
You can also learn more about IHC tractors in Mascus Brands section.

Displaying: 1 - 18 / 18
ads/page
18 Search results for "IHC farm equipment"
  • IHC F20, Tractors

    IHC F20Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors

    United States

    On Request
  • IHC 744 S Hinterrad mit Verdeck ,Servo, 1976, Tractors

    IHC 744 S Hinterrad mit Verdeck ,ServoTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 69

    Tractors
    1976
    Germany
    7d

    3,831 USD
  • IHC 844 S Hnterrad, 1977, Tractors

    IHC 844 S HnterradTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 80

    Tractors
    1977
    Germany
    7d

    3,405 USD
  • IHC 423, 1972, Tractors

    IHC 423Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 39

    Tractors
    1972 6400 h
    Germany

    3,618 USD
  • IHC 433, 1984, Tractors

    IHC 433Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 35, Front tire size: 7 50-16 SL , Rear tire size: 12.4 R32, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 1%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Top speed: 30

    Tractors
    1984 8980 h
    Germany, Schönau b.Tuntenhaus

    4,710 USD
  • IHC Farmall, Bj. 1927, in Top Zustand, extrem selten, 1927, Tractors

    IHC Farmall, Bj. 1927, in Top Zustand, extrem seltenTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 22

    Tractors
    1927
    Germany

    26,499 USD
  • IHC 844, 1984, Tractors

    IHC 844Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 80, Front tire size: 12.4-24, Rear tire size: 16.9R34, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%

    Tractors
    1984 6800 h
    Germany

    13,861 USD
  • IHC 423, 1967, Tractors

    IHC 423Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 40, Front tire size: 6.50-16, Rear tire size: 12 4-28

    Tractors
    1967 7500 h
    Germany

    4,025 USD
  • IHC 624, 1972, Tractors

    IHC 624Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 58, Front tire size: 7.50 R 16, Rear tire size: 16.9 R 30, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 2%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Top speed: 30

    Tractors
    1972 8444 h
    Germany, Matzing

    3,725 USD
  • IHC 423, Tractors

    IHC 423Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 40

    Tractors
    5850 h
    Germany

    5,853 USD
  • IHC 453, 1974, Tractors

    IHC 453Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 45, Front tire size: 6-16 Profil, Rear tire size: 9-32 Profil, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Rear tires remaining : 95%

    Tractors
    1974
    Germany, Wolfratshausen

    3,671 USD
  • IHC McCormick D-439 Frontlader, Dunggabel, Schaufel,, 1965, Tractors

    IHC McCormick D-439 Frontlader, Dunggabel, Schaufel,Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Top speed: 1358

    Tractors
    1965
    Germany

    On Request
  • IHC 733, Tractors

    IHC 733Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 60, Front tire size: Yes, Rear tire size: 14.9 R30, Top speed: 30

    Tractors
    7889 h
    Germany

    12,431 USD
  • IHC 745 XL, 1998, Tractors

    IHC 745 XLTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 75

    Tractors
    1998 7000 h
    Netherlands, Luttenberg

    13,302 USD
  • IHC Inernational 1460, 1982, Combine Harvesters

    IHC Inernational 1460Engine power: 170

    Combine Harvesters
    1982
    Germany

    On Request
  • IHC 533 Hinterrad, 1976, Tractors

    IHC 533 HinterradTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 45, Front tire size: 6.00-16, Rear tire size: 9.5-36, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 1%, Rear tires remaining : 25%, Top speed: 25

    Tractors
    1976 8383 h
    Germany

    3,487 USD
  • IHC Fingerbalken zu IHC Schlepper, 1985, Other tractor accessories

    IHC Fingerbalken zu Schlepper

    Other tractor accessories
    1985
    Germany

    626 USD
  • IHC 533, 1975, Tractors

    IHC 533Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1975 11611 h
    Germany

    5,321 USD

Here is the complete list of the used IHC tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used IHC tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used IHC tractors and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.