Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search (location, hours, etc)

    Submit a want ad

    Search results

    Browse used Case tractors for sale worldwide. The newest ads are on top. You can sort Case tractors by year of production, price, working hours or country. You can also see all used Case tractors grouped by model.
    You can also learn more about Case tractors in Mascus Brands section.

    Displaying: 1 - 20 / 301
    ads/page
    301 Search results for "Case tractors"
    • Case 530, Tractors

      Case 530Tractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors

      United States
      Contact seller

      2,500 USD

    • Case 35, 2011, Tractors

      Case Quadtrac STX 535 with 4690 hoursTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 535, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 76 cm, Rear tire size: 76 cm, Top speed: 40, PTO: 1000

      Tractors
      2011, 4690 h
      Hungary
      Contact seller7d

      143,270 USD

    • Case JXU105, 2009, Tractors

      Case JXU105Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine displacement: 4485, Condition level grade (1-5): 2, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 4 362x2 012x2 494

      Tractors
      2009, 1404 h
      Slovak Republic, Aukčné Centrum, Triblavinská 3191, Chorvátsky Grob
      Contact seller7d

      30,370 USD

    • Case mx270, 2000, Tractors

      Case mx270Tractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      2000
      United Kingdom
      Contact seller7d

      On Request

    • Case 230, Tractors

      Case PUMA CVX 230Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 231.1, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Front tire size: 600/65R28 TRELLEBORG, Rear tire size: 710/70R38 TRELLEBORG, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      1300 h
      Germany, 21714 Hammah
      Contact seller7d

      120,963 USD

    • Case PUMA 165 BH/BHGCFB, 2009, Tractors

      Case PUMA 165 BH/BHGCFBTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Transmission: MT/17, Engine displacement: 6728, Front tire size: 540/65 R30, Rear tire size: 650/65 R42

      Tractors
      2009, 2508 h
      Slovak Republic, Aučkné centrum, Triblavinská 3191, 90025 Chorvátsky grob
      Contact seller7d

      66,611 USD

    • Case MXM 190, 2005, Tractors

      Case MXM 190Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 230, Transmission: PS, Front tire size: 540 65 R30, Rear tire size: 650 65 R42, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Additional Options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle

      Tractors
      2005, 4620 h
      Sweden
      Contact seller7d

      41,042 USD

    • Case puma 195, 2011, Tractors

      Case puma 195Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Front tire size: 540/65 R30, Rear tire size: 650/65 R42

      Tractors
      2011, 3285 h
      United Kingdom, KENT
      Contact seller7d

      36,929 USD

    • Case 844 XLA, 1987, Tractors

      Case 844 XLATractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 80.22, Front tire size: 12.4R24, Rear tire size: 18.4R34, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 30

      Tractors
      1987
      Germany
      Contact seller7d

      12,306 USD

    • Case 230, 2001, Tractors

      Case MX 230Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 235.2, Front tire size: 480/70R30, Rear tire size: 620/70R42, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2001
      Germany, Oyten
      Contact seller7d

      29,918 USD

    • Case 685 special, 1985, Tractors

      Case 685 specialTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 70

      Tractors
      1985, 4700 h
      Sweden, bollnäs
      Contact seller7d

      14,157 USD

    • Case 7240 PRO MAGNUM, 1998, Tractors

      Case 7240 PRO MAGNUMTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 240, Transmission: Powershift 24+6, Engine displacement: 8277, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Hydraulic's output: 110, Top speed: 40, PTO: 1000, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      1998, 12700 h
      Poland, OLCHOWO 85 72-200 NOWOGARD
      Contact seller7d

      15,665 USD

    • Case 60, 2012, Tractors

      Case Puma 160Tractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      2012, 7472 h
      United Kingdom
      Contact seller7d

      35,673 USD

    • Case 7250 PRO MAGNUM, 1999, Tractors

      Case 7250 PRO MAGNUMTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 264, Transmission: Powershift 24+6, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 8277, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Hydraulic's output: 110, PTO: 1000, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      1999, 15200 h
      Poland, OLCHOWO 85 72-200 NOWOGARD
      Contact seller7d

      16,970 USD

    • Case CVX 225 PUMA GPS LEN, 2012, Tractors

      Case CVX 225 PUMA GPS LENTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 251.5, Front tire size: 600/65R28 BKT AGRIMA, Rear tire size: 710/70R38 ALLIANCE, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Top speed: 40, Gross weight: 13000, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2012, 4721 h
      Germany, 49429 Visbek
      Contact seller7d

      83,488 USD

    • Case CVX 1155, 2004, Tractors

      Case CVX 1155Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 155, Front tire size: 540/65R28, Rear tire size: 650/65R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 15%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2004, 6000 h
      Germany, Oyten
      Contact seller

      35,902 USD

    • Case cvx, 2008, Tractors

      Case cvxTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 200, Additional Options: Front linkage Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Air Brakes

      Tractors
      2008, 13700 h
      Netherlands
      Contact seller

      26,532 USD

    • Case CS 94, 1998, Tractors

      Case CS 94Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 93.81, Front tire size: 340/85R24, Rear tire size: 13.6 R 38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 25%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4

      Tractors
      1998, 8100 h
      Germany, Uelsen
      Contact seller

      16,935 USD

    • Case MAGNUM CVX 370, 2014, Tractors

      Case MAGNUM CVX 370Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 402.4, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Front tire size: 600 / 70 R 30, Rear tire size: 710 / 70 R 42, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2014, 1500 h
      Germany, 23795 Fahrenkrug
      Contact seller

      142,216 USD

    • Case 1056 XL, 1991, Tractors

      Case 1056 XLTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 104.6, Front tire size: 14 9 R26 , Rear tire size: 18 4 R38 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 20%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Additional Options: Forest cab

      Tractors
      1991, 8360 h
      Germany, bitte fragen Sie uns
      Contact seller

      24,725 USD

    Case Tractors

    Case, the company with over hundred years of tradition is still a manufacturer of tractors, heavy construction equipment and many motor-driven machines that can be used for different kinds of jobs. Case has started operating as a tractor company and is still a leader in manufacturing farm tractors.
    For the past century many models of Case tractors have been used by the farmers all around the world; the following are Case tractors widely used today.

    The Most Popular Case Tractor Models For Sale

    Case MX 135 tractor, 135 hp, has a 6-cylinder engine, 4-wheel drive, the clutch-less forward-reverse shuttle. This model is also equipped with the air-conditioning of the cabin.

    Case CVX170 tractor, 170 hp, also equipped with 6-cylinder engine, 4-wheel drive and an enclosed cab. This one has CVT, continuously variable transmission and front axle suspension including 4 spool valves.

    Case CS110-4-WD tractor, 110 hp engine, has an enclosed, air-conditioned cab,special electric forward/reverse modes,  front fenders and 4- wheel drive.

    The above examples are just a few of Case tractors that are being sold and used worldwide. At present, Case offers a great variety of other models with different kinds of attachments. And the tractors come in different sizes, from large to small compact tractors, available in the 80-99 horsepower class and those having 18-45 horsepower range. The compact tractors manufactured by Case are designed not only for landscaping but also for small yard projects in the household environment. Case DX Series Farmall is the line of compact tractors belonging to that category.

    Case tractors are suitable for any construction jobs, from large agricultural project to simple jobs like cleaning the yard. Since the tractors have been released on the market last century, they are still used by farmers, helping them to get their job done.
    Popular models are: Case mx 270, Case Magnum 7220, Case Magnum MX 220, Case 1455 XLA
    Ads in USA: Case farm equipment