Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Submit a want ad

    Search results

    Browse used Deutz-fahr tractors for sale worldwide. The newest ads are on top. You can sort Deutz-fahr tractors by year of production, price, working hours or country. You can also see all used Deutz-fahr tractors grouped by model.
    You can also learn more about Deutz-fahr tractors in Mascus Brands section.

    Displaying: 1 - 20 / 555
    ads/page
    555 Search results for "Deutz-fahr tractors"
    • Deutz-fahr Agrotron TTV 610 2010, Tractors

      Deutz-fahr Agrotron TTV 610Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 164.5, Front tire size: 540/65 R 28, Rear tire size: 650/65 R 38, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, Front loader make: BAAS TRIMA 5.0 p, Additional Options: Front loader

      Tractors
      2010, 3962 h
      Germany, 24863 Börm
      24h

      58,435 USD

    • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON 165 MK 3 2003, Tractors

      Deutz-fahr AGROTRON 165 MK 3Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine displacement: 7146, Top speed: 40, Gross weight: Horse transport

      Tractors
      2003, 1 h
      Germany
      24h

      On Request

    • Deutz-fahr Agrotron 110 2001, Tractors

      Deutz-fahr Agrotron 110Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 110, Transmission: 24x24, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 540/65R24, Rear tire size: 600/65R38, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/1000, Front loader make: Veto FX-3970, Additional Options: Front loader Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2001, 6927 h
      Sweden, Veddige
      24h

      29,531 USD

    • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON 165,7 2005, Tractors

      Deutz-fahr AGROTRON 165,7Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 179, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 540/65-28, Rear tire size: 650/65-38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 55, PTO: 540/750/1000/1400, Production country: DE, Additional Options: Front linkage Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Air-conditioning Cabin suspension

      Tractors
      2005, 6400 h
      Denmark
      24h

      29,794 USD

    • Deutz-fahr Agroplus 315 ecoline 1950, Tractors

      Deutz-fahr Agroplus 315 ecolineTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 73.42, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, Front tire size: 360/70R20, Rear tire size: 420/70R30, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 100%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/540E/1000

      Tractors
      1950
      Germany
      7d

      On Request

    • Deutz-fahr Agrotron 106 MK3 2550 TIMER, FRONTLIFT, EN EJER. 2001, Tractors

      Deutz-fahr Agrotron 106 MK3 2550 TIMER, FRONTLIFT, EN EJER.Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 106, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5

      Tractors
      2001, 2550 h
      Denmark, Dronninglund
      7d

      23,816 USD

    • Deutz-fahr X 720 nur 3682 h FZ 2008, Tractors

      Deutz-fahr X 720 nur 3682 h FZTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 269, Transmission: Lastschaltung, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 600-65-38, Rear tire size: 710-70-42, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 100%, Top speed: 50, Gross weight: 10100, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Additional Options: Front PTO Front linkage Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Air Brakes Creeper Gear

      Tractors
      2008, 3682 h
      Germany, 48712 Gescher NRW
      7d

      57,855 USD

    • Deutz-fahr Agrotron K 410 2009, Tractors

      Deutz-fahr Agrotron K 410Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 99, Front tire size: 440/65-28, Rear tire size: 540/65-38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 3%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Top speed: 40, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2009, 2090 h
      Germany
      7d

      39,950 USD

    • Deutz-fahr Agrotron 115 MK 3 2003, Tractors

      Deutz-fahr Agrotron 115 MK 3Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 131, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 540/65R24, Rear tire size: 600/65R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/540E/1000/1000E, Additional Options: Front loader Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Air Brakes

      Tractors
      2003, 4170 h
      Germany, 49593 Bersenbrück
      7d

      37,272 USD

    • Deutz-fahr 6.06 AgroPrima 1991, Tractors

      Deutz-fahr 6.06 AgroPrimaTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 100, Front tire size: 520/70R38 i bag og 380/85R28 i for, Rear tire size: 520/70R38 i bag og 380/85R28 i for, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 70%

      Tractors
      1991, 5993 h
      Denmark, Lintrup
      7d

      16,373 USD

    • Deutz-fahr AgroXtra 6.07 1993, Tractors

      Deutz-fahr AgroXtra 6.07Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 101, Front tire size: 16 9r24 , Rear tire size: 18 4r38 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 5%, Rear tires remaining : 5%, Top speed: 40

      Tractors
      1993, 6700 h
      Germany, Borken
      7d

      13,090 USD

    • Deutz-fahr Agrotron X 710 2007, Tractors

      Deutz-fahr Agrotron X 710Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 242, Front tire size: 600/65 R 38, Rear tire size: 710/70 R 42, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Additional Options: Forest cab

      Tractors
      2007, 3100 h
      Germany, 26506 Norden
      7d

      65,329 USD

    • Deutz-fahr Agrotron 7250 TTV 2013, Tractors

      Deutz-fahr Agrotron 7250 TTVTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 250, Front tire size: 600/70R30, Rear tire size: 710/70R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 5%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Top speed: 50, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2013, 2000 h
      Germany, Pfatter
      7d

      102,359 USD

    • Deutz-fahr AgroFarm 430 TTV 2013, Tractors

      Deutz-fahr AgroFarm 430 TTVTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 95

      Tractors
      2013, 500 h
      Netherlands, Ospel
      7d

      On Request

    • Deutz-fahr DX 4.50 1990, Tractors

      Deutz-fahr DX 4.50Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 81.58, Front tire size: 380/70R24, Rear tire size: 520/70R34, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Gross weight: 4200, Front loader make: STOLL, Additional Options: Front loader

      Tractors
      1990, 4388 h
      Germany
      7d

      19,582 USD

    • Deutz-fahr Agrotron K 430 2013, Tractors

      Deutz-fahr Agrotron K 430Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 111.4, Front tire size: 540/65R24 Michelin, Rear tire size: 600/65R38 Michelin, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 75%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40

      Tractors
      2013, 1100 h
      Germany, Hinnenkamp Heinrich
      7d

      On Request

    • Deutz-fahr Agrotron 100 2000, Tractors

      Deutz-fahr Agrotron 100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 99.25, Front tire size: 420/70R24, Rear tire size: 520/70R34, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 20%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Gross weight: 4200, Additional Options: Front linkage

      Tractors
      2000, 4699 h
      Germany
      7d

      27,203 USD

    • Deutz-fahr DX 7.10 TRAKTOR MED FRONTVÆGTE 1985, Tractors

      Deutz-fahr DX 7.10 TRAKTOR MED FRONTVÆGTETractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 150

      Tractors
      1985, 9800 h
      Denmark, Aalestrup
      7d

      10,423 USD

    • Deutz-fahr Agrotron 150 AKTIONSWOCHE SONDERPREIS* 1999, Tractors

      Deutz-fahr Agrotron 150 AKTIONSWOCHE SONDERPREIS*Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 149.5, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, Front tire size: 480/70R28 GoodYear, Rear tire size: 520/85R38 Contoinent, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      1999, 14570 h
      Germany, Demmin
      7d

      16,522 USD

    • Deutz-fahr TTV 630 2008, Tractors

      Deutz-fahr TTV 630Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 224.3, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Front tire size: 600/70 R30, Rear tire size: 650/65R42, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/540E/1000/1000E, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2008, 1833 h
      Germany
      7d

      On Request

    Deutz-Fahr Tractors

    Deutz-Fahr is a German company with over 100 years of history. It has made its reputation as an innovative company that wants to stay close to its customers and responds to their needs. Deutz-Fahr tractors are equipped with advanced electronics and hydraulics to facilitate farmers’ work. The tractors are durable, efficient and employ the latest technologies. Deutz-Fahr produces a full line of tractors to give farmers equipment that is versatile and reliable throughout its long life. The company stays close to its customer base to learn their needs and be up to date with industry trends in terms of design and technology. Deutz-Fahr tractors feature block design, front axle suspension, cabs that maximize visibility, balanced engine output and automatic pre-settings.

    The Top Deutz-Fahr Tractor Models

    The smallest model is Agrokid. It is perfect for mowing, mulching and a variety of tasks for gardening and landscaping. The Agroplus is also a compact tractor, but bigger and more powerful. If you need a tractor for your farm, you should consider Agrolux, Agrofarm or Agroton series. An interesting product is Agroton M Natural Power – a tractor that can be powered by vegetable oil, but also by conventional diesel and bio-diesel.
    The advantage of Deutz-Fahr tractors is that they can be equipped with additional elements such as telescopic handlers (that extend the reach of normal lifters), front loaders or the Agrotron Field Information System (AFIS) that controls all mounted implements.

    Modern farming expects business solutions that minimize expenses and maximize profits. Deutz-Fahr tractors can meet these expectations and help the farmers get the most out of their farms.

    Popular models are: Deutz-Fahr AGROTRON 90, Deutz-Fahr DX 6.10, Deutz-Fahr Agrotron 110, Deutz-Fahr Agrotron 150, Deutz-Fahr D 5206