Search results

Displaying: 121 - 140 / 323
ads/page
323 Search results for "Fiat tractors"
  • Fiat 880 DT, Tractors

    Fiat 880DTTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors

    Netherlands, MIJNSHEERENLAND, Nederland
    Contact seller

    6,728 USD

  • Fiat 780, Tractors

    Fiat 780Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Condition level grade (1-5): 2

    Tractors

    Denmark, Aarup
    Contact seller

    On Request

  • Fiat 880, 1981, Tractors

    Fiat 880Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 88, Cabin: Regular, Front loader make: Quicke 540

    Tractors
    1981, 5400 h
    Sweden, Hudiksvall
    Contact seller

    16,150 USD

  • Fiat 90-90, 1986, Tractors

    Fiat agri 90 90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 90, Transmission: mécanique, Front tire size: 420, Rear tire size: 540, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3

    Tractors
    1986, 12000 h
    France, TERMINIERS
    Contact seller

    11,214 USD

  • Fiat 880 DT, 1980, Tractors

    Fiat 880DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 80

    Tractors
    1980
    Netherlands, MIJNSHEERENLAND, Nederland
    Contact seller

    6,728 USD

  • Fiat 680, Tractors

    Fiat 680Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 68

    Tractors

    Netherlands, MIJNSHEERENLAND, Nederland
    Contact seller

    3,925 USD

  • Fiat 1000, 1983, Tractors

    Fiat 1000 DTHTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 110, Cabin: Regular, Production country: IT, Additional Options: Creeper Gear

    Tractors
    1983, 6348 h
    Belgium, Zele
    Contact seller

    9,644 USD

  • Fiat 70-90, Tractors

    Fiat 70/90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 95

    Tractors
    3555 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export
    Contact seller

    On Request

  • Fiat 80-90, 1985, Tractors

    Fiat 80-90Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1985, 7470 h
    Netherlands, MIJNSHEERENLAND, Nederland
    Contact seller

    10,093 USD

  • Fiat 80-90, Tractors

    Fiat 80-90 Med frontliftTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 80, Front tire size: 16 9R34 i bag , Rear tire size: 16 9R34 i bag

    Tractors
    4432 h
    Denmark, Lintrup
    Contact seller

    7,145 USD

  • Fiat 70-90, Tractors

    Fiat 70/90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 95

    Tractors
    8559 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export
    Contact seller

    On Request

  • Fiat 55-66 F, 1989, Tractors

    Fiat 55-66FTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1989, 4500 h
    Netherlands, MIJNSHEERENLAND, Nederland
    Contact seller

    9,532 USD

  • Fiat 55-90, 1988, Tractors

    Fiat 55-90, 55 AGTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Engine power: 55

    Tractors
    1988
    Lithuania
    Contact seller

    4,486 USD

  • Fiat 780, Tractors

    Fiat 780Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3

    Tractors

    Denmark, Aarup
    Contact seller

    On Request

  • Fiat 80-90, Tractors

    Fiat 80-90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 109

    Tractors
    8348 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export
    Contact seller

    On Request

  • Fiat 780, Tractors

    Fiat 780Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3

    Tractors

    Denmark, Aarup
    Contact seller

    On Request

  • Fiat 55-65 C, 1995, Tractors

    Fiat 55-65C AgriTractor type: Orchard tractor, Traction: Tracked, Cylinders: 3 cyl.

    Tractors
    1995, 5170 h
    Netherlands
    Contact seller

    10,934 USD

  • Fiat 1880 DT, 1990, Tractors

    Fiat 1880 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 180, Transmission: 12 viteze fata 4 viteze spate, Front tire size: 420/85R28, Rear tire size: 520/85R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hydraulic's output: 55, Gross weight: 6700, PTO: 540/1000

    Tractors
    1990, 5000 h
    Romania, Tinca, Bihor
    Contact seller

    16,709 USD

  • Fiat 800, Tractors

    Fiat 800Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 109

    Tractors
    8310 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export
    Contact seller

    On Request

  • Fiat 600 S, Tractors

    Fiat 600 S frontlæsserTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Condition level grade (1-5): 2

    Tractors
    3780 h
    Denmark, Mørkøv
    Contact seller

    3,760 USD