Search results

Browse used Valmet tractors for sale worldwide. The newest ads are on top. You can sort Valmet tractors by year of production, price, working hours or country. You can also see all used Valmet tractors grouped by model.
You can also learn more about Valmet tractors in Mascus Brands section.

Displaying: 1 - 40 / 148
ads/page
148 Search results for "Valmet tractors"
  • Valmet 405-4 1988, Tractors

    Valmet 405-4Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 13.6-24, Rear tire size: 16.9-30, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front loader make: TractorEquipment

    Tractors
    1988, 3750 h
    Sweden, Östersund *
    24h

    11,759 USD

  • Valmet 905 1986, Tractors

    Valmet 905Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 110, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 5%, Rear tires remaining : 10%, Condition level grade (1-5): 2

    Tractors
    1986, 14200 h
    Denmark, Gudbjerg
    24h

    7,068 USD

  • Valmet 6000 1997, Tractors

    Valmet 6000Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 75, Transmission: 12+12, Cabin: Forest, Condition level grade (1-5): 3

    Tractors
    1997, 8119 h
    Finland
    24h

    14,820 USD

  • Valmet 605 1987, Tractors

    Valmet 605Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 102

    Tractors
    1987, 16247 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export
    24h

    On Request

  • Valmet 6000 1997, Tractors

    Valmet 6000Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 75, Transmission: 12+12, Cabin: Forest, Condition level grade (1-5): 3

    Tractors
    1997, 8119 h
    Finland
    24h

    14,820 USD

  • Valmet 500 1970, Tractors

    Valmet 500Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 3 cyl., Engine power: 49, Transmission: 6+2, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 2685, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Hydraulic's output: 26

    Tractors
    1970
    Finland
    7d

    4,281 USD

  • Valmet 465+EK 1216 1993, Tractors

    Valmet 465+EK 1216Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 69, Front tire size: 12.4-24, Rear tire size: 16.9-34

    Tractors
    1993, 9300 h
    Finland, Agrimarket Jyväskylä, Agrimarket
    7d

    23,815 USD

  • Valmet 565 1967, Tractors

    Valmet 565Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 52, Front tire size: 7.50-16, Rear tire size: 16.9-28

    Tractors
    1967
    Finland, Agrimarket Savonlinna, Agrimarket
    7d

    3,984 USD

  • Valmet 505, Tractors

    Valmet 505Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: , Transmission: FrontTyreSize, Rear tire size: FrontTyreCondition, Rear tires remaining : TransportDimensions%, Front loader make: FrontLoaderEquipment, Additional Options: Accessories

    Tractors
    10200 h
    Sweden, Vännäsby
    7d

    17,817 USD

  • Valmet 705, Tractors

    Valmet 705Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 90, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 10%, Condition level grade (1-5): 2

    Tractors
    13800 h
    Denmark, Gjerlev J.
    7d

    6,847 USD

  • Valmet 8400 2000, Tractors

    Valmet 8400Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: Yes, Front tire size: 480/70R28, Rear tire size: 580/70R38

    Tractors
    2000, 14000 h
    Finland, Agrimarket Lahti, Agrimarket
    7d

    23,018 USD

  • Valmet 8450 1999, Tractors

    Valmet 8450Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 140, Front tire size: 16.9-28, Rear tire size: 20.8-38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Amount of previous owners: 1

    Tractors
    1999, 7940 h
    Denmark
    7d

    22,824 USD

  • Valmet 702 1976, Tractors

    Valmet 702Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 76, Transmission: 8+2/16+4, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 4180, Top speed: 33, Gross weight: 3375, Production country: FI

    Tractors
    1976, 4900 h
    Finland, Honkajoki
    7d

    6,038 USD

  • Valmet 6600 1999, Tractors

    Valmet 6600Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 105, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 440/65R28, Rear tire size: 540/65R38, Top speed: 40, Front loader make: Stoll Robust F50, Additional Options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1999, 8700 h
    Hungary
    7d

    On Request

  • Valmet 8100E 1992, Tractors

    Valmet 8100ETractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1992
    Denmark
    7d

    17,656 USD

  • Valmet 6400 Delta Power Hi Trol 1999, Tractors

    Valmet 6400 Delta Power Hi TrolTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 92, Transmission: 36+36, Cabin: Forest, Engine displacement: 4390, Front tire size: 420/70R24, Rear tire size: 520/70R34, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 85%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 40, Gross weight: 4190

    Tractors
    1999, 8070 h
    Finland, Ylistaro
    7d

    21,517 USD

  • Valmet 805 1983, Tractors

    Valmet 805Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: No, Rear tire size: No, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 0%, Rear tires remaining : 0%, Condition level grade (1-5): 2, Front loader make: TractorEquipment

    Tractors
    1983, 9000 h
    Sweden

    7,008 USD

  • Valmet 665 1994, Tractors

    Valmet 665Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tire size: 12 4R24 , Rear tire size: 18 4R30

    Tractors
    1994, 5513 h
    Norway, Skien

    14,393 USD

  • Valmet 905 1992, Tractors

    Valmet 905Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 110, Cabin: Forest, Front tire size: 500/60R22.5, Rear tire size: 700/50R26.5

    Tractors
    1992
    Finland, Agrimarket Oulu-Kempele, Konekeskus

    11,863 USD

  • Valmet sisu valmet 1997, Tractors

    Valmet sisu valmetTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., PTO: 540/1000, Front loader make: MP Lift 225 vm 05

    Tractors
    1997, 8560 h
    Finland

    On Request

  • Valmet 865-4 GL 1997, Tractors

    Valmet 865-4 GLTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 86.5, Transmission: 8+4, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 4400, Front tire size: 420/70-R28, Rear tire size: 460/85-R34, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 55%, Rear tires remaining : 100%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Gross weight: 3630, PTO: 540/1000

    Tractors
    1997, 7250 h
    Finland, Ylistaro

    20,035 USD

  • Valmet 8100, Tractors

    Valmet 8100Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    Netherlands

    On Request

  • Valmet 702 1977, Tractors

    Valmet 702Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 71, Front tire size: 16.5/70-18, Rear tire size: 16.9-30

    Tractors
    1977
    Finland, Agrimarket Turku, Konekeskus

    5,223 USD

  • Valmet T131C 2008, Tractors

    Valmet T131CTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Production country: FI

    Tractors
    2008, 5087 h
    Lithuania

    35,957 USD

  • Valmet 8000 1993, Tractors

    Valmet 8000Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Front tire size: 440/65/28, Rear tire size: 18.4/38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Additional Options: Turbine clutch

    Tractors
    1993, 13969 h
    Netherlands

    13,722 USD

  • Valmet 8100 1992, Tractors

    Valmet 8100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 120

    Tractors
    1992
    Denmark

    12,958 USD

  • Valmet 1102+EK+KAUHA 1978, Tractors

    Valmet 1102+EK+KAUHATractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 107, Front tire size: 9.00-20, Rear tire size: 18.4-34

    Tractors
    1978
    Finland

    8,234 USD

  • Valmet 805, Tractors

    Valmet 805Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 129

    Tractors
    10984 h
    Denmark

    On Request

  • Valmet 8600 1990, Tractors

    Valmet 8600Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 16.9-28, Rear tire size: 20.8-38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front loader make: TractorEquipment

    Tractors
    1990, 6350 h
    Sweden

    13,066 USD

  • Valmet 905 1984, Tractors

    Valmet 905Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 105, Transmission: 16+8, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 6600, Front tire size: 13.6/28, Rear tire size: 18.4/38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Amount of previous owners: 2, Hydraulic's output: 180, Top speed: 35

    Tractors
    1984, 10000 h
    Finland, AURA/TILALLA

    27,445 USD

  • Valmet 8150 2000, Tractors

    Valmet 8150Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 125, Transmission: 36+36 DeltaPowerShift, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 480/65R28, Rear tire size: 600/65R38, Top speed: 40, Additional Options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2000, 9870 h
    Hungary

    On Request

  • Valmet 8100 1994, Tractors

    Valmet 8100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 120, Transmission: FrontTyreSize, : RearTyreSize, : FrontTyreCondition, : RearTyreCondition, : InspectionGrade, : TransportDimensions, Front loader make: FrontLoaderEquipment, Additional Options: Accessories

    Tractors
    1994, 5700 h
    Sweden, Hedemora

    18,886 USD

  • Valmet 63004, Tractors

    Valmet 63004Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    Netherlands

    On Request

  • Valmet 805 1986, Tractors

    Valmet 805Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3

    Tractors
    1986, 8900 h
    Denmark, Middelfart

    9,571 USD

  • Valmet 8400 1994, Tractors

    Valmet 8400Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 140, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 540/65 R X 28, Rear tire size: 650/65 R X 38, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Production country: FI, Additional Options: Front linkage Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    1994, 8925 h
    Denmark

    21,867 USD

  • Valmet 755-4 GLTX 1989, Tractors

    Valmet 755-4 GLTXTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 14 9R24 , Rear tire size: 16.9-38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front loader make: TractorEquipment, : Accessories, : OtherInformation

    Tractors
    1989, 10300 h
    Sweden

    15,441 USD

  • Valmet 8400 4 WD 1999, Tractors

    Valmet 8400 4 WDTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 160, Transmission: Delta power, Engine displacement: 6600, Front tire size: 16 9-28 , Rear tire size: 20 8-38 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Hydraulic's output: 90, Top speed: 40, Front loader make: MP-Lift 265

    Tractors
    1999, 10500 h
    Finland

    29,658 USD

  • Valmet 702 S 1973, Tractors

    Valmet 702 STractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 91, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 4180, Hydraulic's output: 26, Top speed: 30, Gross weight: 3340

    Tractors
    1973
    Finland

    6,994 USD

  • Valmet 8100 1995, Tractors

    Valmet 8100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 120, Top speed: 45

    Tractors
    1995, 6300 h
    Lithuania

    16,796 USD

  • Valmet 8150 GOSD+L 1997, Tractors

    Valmet 8150 GOSD+LTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 480/65-28, Rear tire size: 600/65-38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 35%, Rear tires remaining : 25%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front loader make: Ålö 970, Additional Options: Air-conditioning 8

    Tractors
    1997, 8100 h
    Sweden

    28,507 USD

The New Valmet Line of Tractors

The new Valmet line of tractors (at present marketed under the name Valtra) has quite the influence over the automotive industry today. Starting with the lower powered A series, Valtra manufactures tractors and farm implements as large as 210 hp.

The A Series Valmet Tractor

With the most efficient power train in its class, the Valmet/Valtra A Series is a reliable and lightweight work horse that can deal with most of the small to medium sized jobs you throw at it. The turning radius is tight, the center of gravity and wheelbase are wide, and the clearance is pretty good - all in all adding to a comfortable driving experience. As great as it can be, sometimes 78 hp just isn't enough to get the job done, and in those situations you need some bigger vehicle.

The C Series Valmet Tractor

It's smallest engine starts at 90 hp, so you know the C series is ready to do what is has been assigned to. Holding a delicate balance between power and agility, the C series was developed specifically with the concern for the needs of a livestock ranch. It has the agility and power balanced. Of course, there may be some chores that require an even bigger engine, and for that, we have the T Series.

The T Series Valmet Tractor

Ranging from 120 to 240 hp there is the Valtra T Series. The T series is not only equipped with one of the largest engines Valtra sells, but it also has some of the most advanced hydraulic and mechanical systems under its hood as well. Designed to tackle almost any task on a commercial farm or contracting job, the T Series is going to do well for the years to come.