Search results

Browse used Valtra 6300 tractors for sale at Mascus.com. The latest ads are on top. You may sort them by price, year of production, working hours or country. You can also see other used tractors or browse all Valtra 6300 tractors grouped by model.

Displaying: 1 - 3 / 3
ads/page
3 Search results for "Valtra 6300 tractors"
  • Valtra 6300, 2001, Tractors

    Valtra 6300Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 100, Cabin: Forest, Engine displacement: 4400, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 40, Production country: FI, Additional Options: Forest cab GPS/Guidance System

    Tractors
    2001, 7600 h
    Finland, Tilalla
    Contact seller7d

    24,872 USD

  • Valtra 6300, 1995, Tractors

    Valtra 6300Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 14 9Rx24 , Rear tire size: 18 4Rx38 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front loader make: Trima 1695, Additional Options: Turbine clutch 7 8

    Tractors
    1995, 12500 h
    Sweden, Kristianstad *
    Contact seller7d

    16,203 USD

  • Valtra 6300, 2002, Tractors

    Valtra 6300Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 90, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front loader make: Kiverco 820, Additional Options: Front loader

    Tractors
    2002, 8100 h
    Sweden, Traktorcentralen Enköping
    Contact seller

    23,405 USD

Here is the complete list of the used Valtra 6300 tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Valtra 6300 tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Valtra 6300 tractors and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.