Search results

Browse used Volvo BM tractors for sale worldwide. The newest ads are on top. You can sort Volvo BM tractors by year of production, price, working hours or country. You can also see all used Volvo BM tractors grouped by model.
You can also learn more about Volvo BM tractors in Mascus Brands section.

Displaying: 1 - 20 / 86
ads/page
86 Search results for "Volvo BM farm equipment"
  • Volvo BM T 600, 1968, Tractors

    Volvo BM T 600Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 3 cyl., Engine power: 67, Transmission: Manuell, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 7.50x16, Rear tire size: 13 6x38 , Top speed: 30, PTO: 540, Production country: SE, Front loader make: Tranås 1250, Frontloader accessories: Snow Bucket, Additional Options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1968 9600 h
    Sweden, Hudiksvall
    7d

    3,454 USD
  • Volvo BM 2200, 1980, Tractors

    Volvo BM 2200Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 58, Transmission: Mekanisk transmission 8 fram & 4 bak, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 3900, Front tire size: 10 00-16 , Rear tire size: 16 9/14 34AS , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 5

    Tractors
    1980 4057 h
    Sweden, Hössjö
    7d

    On Request
  • Volvo BM 400, Tractors

    Volvo BM 400Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: Yes, Rear tire size: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front loader make: TractorEquipment

    Tractors
    1 h
    Sweden, Lenhovda *
    7d

    3,258 USD
  • Volvo BM 2200+L, 1980, Tractors

    Volvo BM 2200+LTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 7 50-16 , Rear tire size: 16 9-34 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 20%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Front loader make: Ålö 2000, Additional Options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1980 2400 h
    Sweden, Vetlanda *
    7d

    3,801 USD
  • Volvo BM 2250 2WD, 1982, Tractors

    Volvo BM 2250 2WDTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 68, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3

    Tractors
    1982 6815 h
    Denmark

    3,719 USD
  • Volvo BM 2650, Tractors

    Volvo BM 2650Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors

    Denmark

    6,866 USD
  • Volvo BM 650, 1977, Tractors

    Volvo BM 650Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Engine power: 80, Transmission: Manuell, Front tire size: RearTyreSize, : FrontTyreCondition, Rear tires remaining : TransportDimensions%, Front loader make: FrontLoaderEquipment, Additional Options: Accessories

    Tractors
    1977 7846 h
    Sweden, Skellefteå

    5,322 USD
  • Volvo BM 641, 1976, Tractors

    Volvo BM 641Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Frontloader accessories: Gravel Bucket Snow Bucket Pallet Forks

    Tractors
    1976 16241 h
    Sweden, Kumla

    8,417 USD
  • Volvo BM Ombygget lastvogn, 1982, Tip Trailers

    Volvo BM Ombygget lastvognCondition level grade (1-5): 3

    Tip Trailers
    1982
    Denmark, Høng

    1,831 USD
  • Volvo BM FH12, 1998, Farm Equipment - Others

    Volvo BM FH12

    Farm Equipment - Others
    1998
    Ukraine

    19,156 USD
  • Volvo BM Lynkobling, Other tractor accessories

    Volvo BM LynkoblingCondition level grade (1-5): 3

    Other tractor accessories

    Denmark, Balling

    On Request
  • Volvo BM 500, 1978, Tractors

    Volvo BM 500Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Engine power: 60, Additional Options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1978
    Latvia, Jaunrauna

    8,135 USD
  • Volvo BM BM 400, 1968, Tractors

    Volvo BM BM 400Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Transmission: Manuell, Cabin: Open, Engine displacement: No, Front tire size: 7 50 x16 , Rear tire size: 32, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 98%, Rear tires remaining : 98%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Top speed: No

    Tractors
    1968
    Norway

    1,007 USD
  • Volvo BM BM 400, 1967, Tractors

    Volvo BM BM 400Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Transmission: Manuell, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: No, Front tire size: 16, Rear tire size: 32, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Top speed: No

    Tractors
    1967 4500 h
    Norway

    474 USD
  • Volvo BM Trækbom+forakselrør+endeplade, Other tractor accessories

    Volvo BM Trækbom+forakselrør+endepladeCondition level grade (1-5): 3

    Other tractor accessories

    Denmark, Balling

    On Request
  • Volvo BM 350, Tractors

    Volvo BM 350Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 75

    Tractors
    1425 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    On Request
  • Volvo BM 2650/2654 Lille bagrude, Other tractor accessories

    Volvo BM 2650/2654 Lille bagrudeCondition level grade (1-5): 3

    Other tractor accessories

    Denmark, Balling

    On Request
  • Volvo BM 800, Tractors

    Volvo BM 800Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 109

    Tractors
    9556 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    On Request
  • Volvo BM T22, 1953, Tractors

    Volvo BM T22Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Engine power: 22

    Tractors
    1953
    Latvia, Jaunrauna

    3,754 USD
  • Volvo BM 810, Tractors

    Volvo BM 810Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 181

    Tractors
    9602 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    On Request

Here is the complete list of the used Volvo BM tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Volvo BM tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "advanced search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus regularly, because new classifieds with used Volvo BM tractors and other used farm equipment are added daily. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.