Search results

Here are all the classified ads with used Fermec backhoe loaders available for sale. Sort them by year of production, price, working hours or country. You can also find all used Fermec backhoe loaders grouped by model. In Mascus Brands section you can find informations about Fermec backhoe loaders.

Displaying: 1 - 20 / 25
ads/page
25 Search results for "Fermec construction equipment"
  • On Request
  • Fermec 760, 1999, Backhoe Loaders

    Fermec 760Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 7500, Engine: Perkins

    Backhoe Loaders
    1999
    Hungary, Tata

    On Request
  • Fermec 750, 1998, Backhoe Loaders

    Fermec 750Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Amount of previous owners: 2, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Gross weight: 7500, Engine: Perkins

    Backhoe Loaders
    1998
    Hungary, Tata

    On Request
  • Fermec 860, 2001, Backhoe Loaders

    Fermec 860Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Amount of previous owners: 2, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 7800, Engine: Perkins, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    2001
    Hungary, Tata

    On Request
  • Fermec 965, 2001, Backhoe Loaders

    Fermec 965

    Backhoe Loaders
    2001
    Denmark

    On Request
  • Fermec 30 cm. med tænder, Buckets

    Fermec 30 cm. med tænderCondition level grade (1-5): 5

    Buckets

    Denmark, Mern

    787 USD
  • Fermec 60 cm graveskovl, Buckets

    Fermec 60 cm graveskovlCondition level grade (1-5): 5

    Buckets

    Denmark, Mern

    572 USD
  • Fermec 860, 1998, Backhoe Loaders

    Fermec 860 KABINACondition level grade (1-5): 5

    Backhoe Loaders
    1998
    Slovenia

    1 USD
  • Fermec 1.5 Ton., 2004, Mini Excavators <7t (Mini Diggers)

    Fermec 1.5 Ton.Gross weight: 1500, Original color: Yellow

    Mini Excavators <7t (Mini Diggers)
    2004
    Mozambique, Maputo

    4,091 USD
  • Fermec 865, 1997, Backhoe Loaders

    Fermec 865 ELEKTRONGross weight: 8500, Engine: PERKINS, Engine power: 96.56

    Backhoe Loaders
    1997
    Croatia, Karlovac

    On Request
  • Fermec 760, 1997, Backhoe Loaders

    Fermec MF760CE marked: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    1997
    Portugal

    12,504 USD
  • Fermec 860, 2007, Backhoe Loaders

    Fermec 860

    Backhoe Loaders
    2007 9500 h
    Portugal

    On Request
  • Fermec 960, 1998, Backhoe Loaders

    Fermec 960Traction: 4 WD, Gross weight: 8250, Body type: Other

    Backhoe Loaders
    1998 5500 h
    Netherlands, rucpen

    On Request
  • Fermec 760 T, 1995, Backhoe Loaders

    Fermec 760 TTraction: 4 WD, Gross weight: 8000, Engine: perkins

    Backhoe Loaders
    1995 2147 h
    Netherlands, rucphen

    On Request
  • Fermec 860, 2000, Backhoe Loaders

    Fermec 860Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Traction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: Perkins, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    2000 10000 h
    Ireland

    19,156 USD
  • Fermec 660, 1997, Wheel Loaders

    Fermec 660Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Body type: Fixed frame, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Perkins, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Wheel Loaders
    1997 6500 h
    Ireland

    12,770 USD
  • Fermec 860, 2003, Backhoe Loaders

    Fermec 860Condition: Dismantled

    Backhoe Loaders
    2003
    Ireland

    On Request
  • Fermec 960, 1998, Backhoe Loaders

    Fermec 960

    Backhoe Loaders
    1998 8369 h
    Portugal, Rio Maior

    15,963 USD
  • Fermec 760 T, 2002, Backhoe Loaders

    Fermec 760 TFront tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Date of latest inspection: 12/07/2016, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Traction: 4 WD, Original color: Si, Production country: UK

    Backhoe Loaders
    2002 13000 h
    Spain, Toledo

    17,027 USD
  • Fermec 980 4x4x4, 2009, Backhoe Loaders

    Fermec 980 4x4x4Traction: 4 WD, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: Perkins, Top speed: 35, Engine power: 101, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    2009 7150 h
    Netherlands, Holten

    26,499 USD

Here is a complete list of used Fermec backhoe loaders for sale. If you want to add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products, click on the checkboxes next to used Fermec backhoe loaders that seem interesting and then choose one of the options above. To narrow your search results in the category of used Fermec backhoe loaders or to change your query, use the "advanced search" option (on the top of the page).

Remember to visit Mascus on regular basis, as new classifieds with used backhoe loaders, excavators, cranes, dumpers, loaders and other construction & road machines are added every day.