Search results

Here are all the classified ads with used Liugong CLG418 loaders available for sale. Sort them by year of production, price, working hours or country. You can also find other used models or all Liugong CLG418 loaders grouped by model.

Displaying: 1 - 2 / 2
2 Search results for "Liugong CLG418 construction equipment"
  • Liugong CLG418, 2013, Wheel Loaders

    Liugong CLG418EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Rear tires remaining : 5%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 15500, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Cummins B5.9-C, Engine power: 210, Top speed: 40, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8 60m x 2 6

    Wheel Loaders
    China, Shanghai, China
    Contact seller

    On Request

  • Liugong CLG418, 2012, Graders

    Liugong CLG418Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 100%, Gross weight: 15500, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Cummins Tier 2, Engine power: 195, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 9 50m x 2 60m x 3 44m

    Belgium, Maasmechelen
    Contact seller

    On Request

Here is a complete list of used Liugong CLG418 loaders for sale. If you want to add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products, click on the checkboxes next to used Liugong CLG418 loaders that seem interesting and then choose one of the options above. To narrow your search results in the category of used Liugong CLG418 loaders or to change your query, use the "advanced search" option (on the top of the page).

Remember to visit Mascus on regular basis, as new classifieds with used backhoe loaders, excavators, cranes, dumpers, loaders and other construction & road machines are added every day.