Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Submit a want ad

    Search results

    Here are all the classified ads with used JCB backhoe loaders available for sale. Sort them by year of production, price, working hours or country. You can also find all used JCB backhoe loaders grouped by model. In Mascus Brands section you can find informations about JCB backhoe loaders.

    Displaying: 21 - 40 / 643
    ads/page
    643 Search results for "JCB backhoe loaders"
    • JCB 4CX JCB Backhoe Loader 2010, Backhoe Loaders

      JCB 4CX JCB Backhoe LoaderDate of latest inspection: 7.1.2015, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Rear tires remaining : 5%, Traction: 2 WD, Gross weight: 10000, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: jcb engine, Engine power: 84.57, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.9*2.4*3.3, Original color: Yellow

      Backhoe Loaders
      2010, 3000 h
      China, Shanghai
      7d

      On Request

    • JCB 4CX 4x4x4 Servo 2011, Backhoe Loaders

      JCB 4CX 4x4x4 ServoCondition level grade (1-5): Yes

      Backhoe Loaders
      2011, 1930 h
      Denmark
      24h

      On Request

    • JCB 3CX Sitemaster 2014, Backhoe Loaders

      JCB 3CX SitemasterFull service history: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Original color: Galben

      Backhoe Loaders
      2014, 1255 h
      Romania
      24h

      15,958 USD

    • JCB 4CX Servo 2007, Backhoe Loaders

      JCB 4CX ServoCondition level grade (1-5): Yes

      Backhoe Loaders
      2007, 6040 h
      Denmark
      24h

      38,656 USD

    • JCB 4CX SM 2011, Backhoe Loaders

      JCB 4CX SMTraction: 4 WD, Top speed: 40, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Original color: желтый, Production country: UK

      Backhoe Loaders
      2011, 7500 h
      Russia, свердловская
      24h

      39,787 USD

    • JCB 3CX 1999, Backhoe Loaders

      JCB 3CX

      Backhoe Loaders
      1999, 10000 h
      Spain, SALLENT
      24h

      18,604 USD

    • JCB 3CX SUPER 2003, Backhoe Loaders

      JCB 3CX SUPERCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Engine power: 84, Additional hydraulics: Yes

      Backhoe Loaders
      2003
      Poland
      24h

      30,822 USD

    • JCB 3CX 2011, Backhoe Loaders

      JCB 3CXDate of latest inspection: JUNE 2015, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 90%%, Traction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 18000, Body type: Articulated, Engine: perkins, Top speed: 10, Engine power: 203.94, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.5×1.9×2.6, Original color: yellow

      Backhoe Loaders
      2011, 5240 h
      China, shanghai of china
      24h

      34,500 USD

    • JCB 4CX Eco 2012, Backhoe Loaders

      JCB 4CX EcoCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 0, Traction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated

      Backhoe Loaders
      2012, 1400 h
      Germany, Netphen
      24h

      76,230 USD

    • JCB 3CX JCB Backhoe Loader 2006, Backhoe Loaders

      JCB 3CX JCB Backhoe LoaderDate of latest inspection: 7.1.2015, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Rear tires remaining : 5%, Traction: 2 WD, Gross weight: 8000, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: jcb engine, Top speed: 26, Engine power: 83.75, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.9*2.2*3.6, Original color: Yellow

      Backhoe Loaders
      2006, 3800 h
      China, Shanghai
      7d

      On Request

    • JCB 4CX Good Quality backhoe Loader 2003, Backhoe Loaders

      JCB 4CX Good Quality backhoe LoaderTraction: 4 WD, Gross weight: 8000, Engine: Perkins, Top speed: 39.1, Engine power: 74.64, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.9*2.4*3.3, Original color: orange, Production country: UK

      Backhoe Loaders
      2003, 4600 h
      China, Shanghai
      7d

      On Request

    • JCB CX 2 2006, Backhoe Loaders

      JCB CX 2Gross weight: 5590, Engine power: 76

      Backhoe Loaders
      2006, 4800 h
      Hungary, Abony
      7d

      19,152 USD

    • JCB 3CX Backhoe Loader 2001, Backhoe Loaders

      JCB 3CX Backhoe LoaderTraction: 2 WD, Gross weight: 8000, Engine: Perkins, Top speed: 36.1, Engine power: 83.75, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.6*2.4*3.6, Original color: orange, Production country: UK

      Backhoe Loaders
      2001, 5200 h
      China, Shanghai
      7d

      On Request

    • JCB 3CX Backhoe loader 2008, Backhoe Loaders

      JCB 3CX Backhoe loaderDate of latest inspection: 20150628, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 85%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 85%, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 7370, Engine: JCB, Top speed: 34.8, Engine power: 92, Air-conditioning: Yes, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.62 x 2.35 x3.61, Original color: Y

      Backhoe Loaders
      2008, 4187 h
      China, 中国上海
      7d

      28,000 USD

    • JCB 3CX Backhoe loader 2008, Backhoe Loaders

      JCB 3CX Backhoe loaderDate of latest inspection: 20150628, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 85%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 85%, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 7370, Engine: JCB, Top speed: 34.8, Engine power: 92, Air-conditioning: Yes, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.62 x 2.35 x3.61, Original color: Y

      Backhoe Loaders
      2008, 3000 h
      China, 中国上海
      7d

      29,500 USD

    • JCB 3CX 2007, Backhoe Loaders

      JCB 3CXGross weight: 7600

      Backhoe Loaders
      2007, 8618 h
      Netherlands, Venlo
      7d

      On Request

    • JCB 3CX JCB Backhoe Loader 2010, Backhoe Loaders

      JCB 3CX JCB Backhoe LoaderDate of latest inspection: 6.29.2015, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Rear tires remaining : 6%, Traction: 2 WD, Gross weight: 8000, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: jcb engine, Top speed: 26, Engine power: 83.75, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.9*2.2*3.6, Original color: Yellow

      Backhoe Loaders
      2010, 3000 h
      China, Shanghai
      7d

      On Request

    • JCB 4CXAEC 2012, Backhoe Loaders

      JCB 4CXAECDate of latest inspection: 03.04.2012, Engine power: 100.64

      Backhoe Loaders
      2012, 3150 h
      Finland, Espoo
      7d

      On Request

    • JCB 3CX 2005, Backhoe Loaders

      JCB 3CXCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 20%, Engine: Perkins turbo RG, Engine power: 92, Additional hydraulics: Yes

      Backhoe Loaders
      2005, 4300 h
      Poland
      7d

      31,373 USD

    • JCB 3CX 2011, Backhoe Loaders

      JCB 3CXAir-conditioning: Yes

      Backhoe Loaders
      2011, 3452 h
      Australia, Sydney Australia
      7d

      50,925 USD

    JCB Backhoe Loaders

    Purchasing a backhoe is not an easy thing to do as there are various aspects that need to be considered before a decision is made. There are many popular brands that manufacture construction machinery but perhaps JCB backhoes are the most popular among entrepreneurs and small businesses. They are renowned for their reliability and being able to operate in harsh weather conditions. Moreover, there are various models of JCB loaders designed for specific purposes and different tasks and the spare parts are easily accessible at any dealer’s.