Search results

Here are all the classified ads with used Volvo EL 70, EL70 backhoe loaders available for sale. Sort them by year of production, price, working hours or country. You can also find other used models or all Volvo EL 70, EL70 backhoe loaders grouped by model.

Displaying: 1 - 4 / 4
ads/page
4 Search results for "Volvo EL 70 backhoe loaders"
  • Volvo EL 70, 1996, Backhoe Loaders

    Volvo EL 70Condition level grade (1-5): 2, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Traction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 13500, Body type: Articulated, Engine: Deutz, Engine power: 120, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Backhoe Loaders
    1996, 11295 h
    Sweden
    Contact seller

    26,235 USD

  • Volvo EL70, 1993, Backhoe Loaders

    Volvo EL70Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 60%

    Backhoe Loaders
    1993, 22000 h
    Spain
    Contact seller

    On Request

  • Volvo EL70, 1996, Backhoe Loaders

    Volvo EL70Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Amount of previous owners: 3, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Full service history: Yes, Traction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Engine: Cummins, Air-conditioning: Yes, Production country: SE

    Backhoe Loaders
    1996, 24000 h
    Sweden, Stockholm
    Contact seller

    On Request

  • Volvo EL70, 1993, Backhoe Loaders

    Volvo EL70

    Backhoe Loaders
    1993, 14370 h
    Norway, Troms
    Contact seller

    27,846 USD

Here is a complete list of used Volvo EL 70, EL70 backhoe loaders for sale. If you want to add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products, click on the checkboxes next to used Volvo EL 70, EL70 backhoe loaders that seem interesting and then choose one of the options above. To narrow your search results in the category of used Volvo EL 70, EL70 backhoe loaders or to change your query, use the "advanced search" option (on the top of the page).

Remember to visit Mascus on regular basis, as new classifieds with used backhoe loaders, excavators, cranes, dumpers, loaders and other construction & road machines are added every day.