Search results

Here are all the classified ads with used Caterpillar D 6, D6H, D6D, D6G, D6N, D6R bulldozer graders available for sale. Sort them by year of production, price, working hours or country. You can also find other used models or all Caterpillar D 6, D6H, D6D, D6G, D6N, D6R bulldozer graders grouped by model.

Displaying: 1 - 20 / 31
ads/page
31 Search results for "Caterpillar D 6 graders"
  • Caterpillar D6H 2013, Graders

    Caterpillar D6HDate of latest inspection: good, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 95%, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8.203*2.99*3.58 m

    Graders
    2013, 800 h
    China
    24h

    1,573 USD

  • Caterpillar D6H 2013, Graders

    Caterpillar D6HDate of latest inspection: good, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 95%, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8.203*2.99*3.58 m

    Graders
    2013, 800 h
    China
    24h

    1,573 USD

  • Caterpillar D6D 2004, Graders

    Caterpillar D6DDate of latest inspection: 20150819, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 9235, CE marked: Yes, Engine: 3306, Engine power: 139.5, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes, Original color: yellow, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 3200*1980*2900

    Graders
    2004, 4500 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    26,000 USD

  • Caterpillar D6D 2004, Graders

    Caterpillar D6DDate of latest inspection: 20150819, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 9235, CE marked: Yes, Engine: 3306, Engine power: 139.5, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes, Original color: yellow, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 3200*1980*2900

    Graders
    2004, 4500 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    23,000 USD

  • Caterpillar D6G 2005, Graders

    Caterpillar D6GDate of latest inspection: 2015.6.12, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 67%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 76%, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 4633, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Steering: Wheel+ skid-, Engine: CAT, Engine power: 324, Top speed: 34, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes

    Graders
    2005, 3532 h
    China, SHANGHAI

    68,528 USD

  • Caterpillar D6D 2004, Graders

    Caterpillar D6DDate of latest inspection: Good, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 17765, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes, Original color: Yellow, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.0*2.3*3.1

    Graders
    2004, 3500 h
    China, Shanghai

    29,000 USD

  • Caterpillar D6N 2007, Graders

    Caterpillar D6NDate of latest inspection: 2015.6.12, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 67%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 65%, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 4335, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Steering: Wheel+ skid-, Engine: cat, Engine power: 435, Top speed: 56, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 2

    Graders
    2007, 3532 h
    China, SHANGHAI

    85,645 USD

  • Caterpillar D6R bulldozer 2008, Graders

    Caterpillar D6R bulldozerDate of latest inspection: 2015.8.14, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 5%, Gross weight: 18144, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Steering: Wheel-, Engine: CAT 3306, Engine power: 230, Transmission: very good, Top speed: 42, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes

    Graders
    2008, 4300 h
    China, Shanghai, China

    On Request

  • Caterpillar D6D 2004, Graders

    Caterpillar D6DDate of latest inspection: 20150728, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 9235, CE marked: Yes, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes

    Graders
    2004, 4000 h
    China, Shanghai

    26,000 USD

  • Caterpillar D6G 2006, Graders

    Caterpillar D6GDate of latest inspection: Good, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 15434, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes, Original color: Yellow, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 6.16*3.52*3.32

    Graders
    2006, 3500 h
    China, Shanghai

    39,000 USD

  • Caterpillar D6G 2008, Graders

    Caterpillar D6GDate of latest inspection: 20150818, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 10%, Gross weight: 15434.8, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Steering: Wheel-, Engine: CAT 3066T, Air-conditioning: Yes, Original color: yellow

    Graders
    2008, 3000 h
    China, Shanghai China

    31,000 USD

  • Caterpillar D6R 2002, Graders

    Caterpillar D6RDate of latest inspection: Good, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 85%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 85%, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 20600, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Caterpillar, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes, Original color: Original Yellow

    Graders
    2002
    China, Shanghai

    42,000 USD

  • Caterpillar D6R 2006, Graders

    Caterpillar D6RDate of latest inspection: Good, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 20450, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: CAT 3306, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes, Original color: Original Yellow, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.460

    Graders
    2006, 3500 h
    China, Shanghai

    45,000 USD

  • Caterpillar D6G 2004, Graders

    Caterpillar D6GDate of latest inspection: Good, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 16023, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 3.937*2.440*3.057

    Graders
    2004, 3500 h
    China, Shanghai

    35,000 USD

  • Caterpillar D6D 2004, Graders

    Caterpillar D6DDate of latest inspection: 20150812, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 10%, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 9235, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Steering: Wheel-, Engine: CAT 3306, Engine power: 139.5, Top speed: 12.9, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Graders
    2004, 4000 h
    China, Shanghai China

    26,000 USD

  • Caterpillar D6M XL 2009, Graders

    Caterpillar D6M XLDate of latest inspection: August 6th 2015, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 15059, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Steering: Other, Engine: CAT 3116, Engine power: 210, Top speed: 40, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes, Original color: YELLOW

    Graders
    2009, 4570 h
    China, Shanghai China

    29,893 USD

  • Caterpillar D6D 2006, Graders

    Caterpillar D6DDate of latest inspection: 20150818, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 10%, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 9235, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Steering: Wheel-, Engine: CAT 3306, Engine power: 139.5, Top speed: 12.9, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Graders
    2006, 4000 h
    China, Shanghai China

    25,000 USD

  • Caterpillar D6R 2009, Graders

    Caterpillar D6RDate of latest inspection: August 6th 2015, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 20450, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Steering: Other, Engine: CAT 3306, Engine power: 210, Top speed: 40, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes, Original color: Original Yellow

    Graders
    2009, 4498 h
    China, Shanghai China

    37,759 USD

  • Caterpillar D6G2 XL 2009, Graders

    Caterpillar D6G2 XLDate of latest inspection: August 6th 2015, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 15600, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Steering: Other, Engine: Caterpillar 3306, Engine power: 165, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes, Original color: yellow

    Graders
    2009, 4710 h
    China, Shanghai China

    28,320 USD

  • Caterpillar D6R bulldozer 2008, Graders

    Caterpillar D6R bulldozerDate of latest inspection: 2015.8.24, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 5%, Gross weight: 18144, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Steering: Wheel-, Engine: CAT 3306, Engine power: 230, Transmission: very good, Top speed: 42, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes

    Graders
    2008, 4300 h
    China, Shanghai, China

    On Request

Here is a complete list of used Caterpillar D 6, D6H, D6D, D6G, D6N, D6R bulldozer graders for sale. If you want to add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products, click on the checkboxes next to used Caterpillar D 6, D6H, D6D, D6G, D6N, D6R bulldozer graders that seem interesting and then choose one of the options above. To narrow your search results in the category of used Caterpillar D 6, D6H, D6D, D6G, D6N, D6R bulldozer graders or to change your query, use the "advanced search" option (on the top of the page).

Remember to visit Mascus on regular basis, as new classifieds with used backhoe loaders, excavators, cranes, dumpers, loaders and other construction & road machines are added every day.