Search results

Displaying: 81 - 100 / 155
ads/page
155 Search results for "Atlas loaders"
  • Atlas AR 41, 1985, Wheel Loaders

    Atlas AR 41Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Gross weight: 3800, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Wheel Loaders
    1985
    United Kingdom

    4,451 USD
  • Atlas AR 60, 2008, Wheel Loaders

    Atlas AR 60Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 85%, Rear tires remaining : 85%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Deutz, Engine power: 65, Original color: tak

    Wheel Loaders
    2008 2300 h
    Poland

    17,835 USD
  • Atlas 60, 2006, Wheel Loaders

    Atlas 60Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Engine power: 65

    Wheel Loaders
    2006 1568 h
    Denmark, Ejstrupholm

    16,543 USD
  • Atlas 60, 2006, Wheel Loaders

    Atlas 60Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Engine power: 65

    Wheel Loaders
    2006 4650 h
    Denmark, Ejstrupholm

    16,543 USD
  • Atlas 60, 2008, Wheel Loaders

    Atlas 60Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Engine power: 65

    Wheel Loaders
    2008 2738 h
    Denmark, Ejstrupholm

    17,233 USD
  • Atlas AR 65, 2013, Wheel Loaders

    Atlas AR 65 Super Radlader KlappSchaufel 5300 kgEngine power:

    Wheel Loaders
    2013 9900 h
    Germany

    26,220 USD
  • Atlas 60, 2007, Wheel Loaders

    Atlas 60Gross weight: 4500, CE marked: Yes

    Wheel Loaders
    2007 3518 h
    Belgium, balen 2490

    15,518 USD
  • Atlas AR 80, 2005, Wheel Loaders

    Atlas AR 80Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Body type: Articulated, Engine power: 80.22

    Wheel Loaders
    2005 7500 h
    Germany, -

    20,334 USD
  • Atlas Weycor AR 75eT, 2015, Wheel Loaders

    Atlas Weycor AR 75eTCondition level grade (1-5): 5

    Wheel Loaders
    2015
    Poland, Rumia

    On Request
  • Atlas AR 65, 2016, Wheel Loaders

    Atlas AR 65eFront tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 100%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Gross weight: 5600, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Emission level: Stage IIIB, Engine: Deutz, Engine power: 73, Top speed: 40, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes, Original color: Ja

    Wheel Loaders
    2016 10 h
    Sweden, Hammarö

    On Request
  • Atlas AR 80, 2010, Wheel Loaders

    Atlas AR 80Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Wheel Loaders
    2010 4282 h
    Denmark, Sorring

    32,367 USD
  • Atlas AR 75, 2009, Wheel Loaders

    Atlas AR 75Gross weight: 5600, Engine: Deutz- Motor, Engine power: 75, Top speed: 40

    Wheel Loaders
    2009 3303 h
    Germany, Werne

    38,420 USD
  • Atlas AR 40, 2016, Wheel Loaders

    Atlas AR 40Gross weight: 3300, Body type: Articulated, Engine: perkings, Engine power: 40, Top speed: 20, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 39

    Wheel Loaders
    2016
    Sweden

    On Request
  • Atlas AR 65, 2016, Wheel Loaders

    Atlas AR 65eGross weight: 5150, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Deutz, Engine power: 75, Top speed: 40, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 62, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5 2x1 87x2 69 , Production country: DE

    Wheel Loaders
    2016
    Sweden

    On Request
  • Atlas AR 65, 2014, Wheel Loaders

    Atlas AR 65 eFront tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 5600, CE marked: Yes

    Wheel Loaders
    2014 550 h
    Germany, Hoyerswerda

    44,948 USD
  • Atlas AR 95, 2014, Wheel Loaders

    Atlas AR95eGross weight: 8000, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Wheel Loaders
    2014 2644 h
    United Kingdom

    38,149 USD
  • Atlas 52 D, 1994, Wheel Loaders

    Atlas AR 52 DFront tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 0%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Gross weight: 5000, Engine power: 54, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Wheel Loaders
    1994 5851 h
    Belgium

    11,237 USD
  • Atlas AR 65, 2016, Wheel Loaders

    Atlas AR 65e 50 km/hGross weight: 5300, Body type: Articulated, Engine: Deutz, Bucket capacity: 1e+006, Engine power: 75, Top speed: 50, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 100, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5 25x1 87x2 69

    Wheel Loaders
    2016
    Sweden, Bålsta

    On Request
  • Atlas AR51BE, 1989, Wheel Loaders

    Atlas AR51BE

    Wheel Loaders
    1989 13800 h
    Germany

    6,745 USD
  • Atlas 65, 2010, Wheel Loaders

    Atlas 65Gross weight: 5300, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Wheel Loaders
    2010 3440 h
    Austria, WR.NEUSTADT

    26,113 USD