Search results

This is a complete list of used road construction equipment for sale. To compare ads, click on the checkboxes next to used road construction equipment for sale that that you are interested in and then choose one of the options below. To narrow your search results in the category of used road construction equipment or to change your query, use the ""new search"" option.
Mascus offers you the best deals to buy or sell used road construction equipment and other used construction & road building machines
You can also check used road construction equipment ads from neighboring countries: Canada.

.
Displaying: 1 - 20 / 24
ads/page
24 Search results for "Road Construction Equipment"
  • Caterpillar 160M VHP PLUS 2007, Graders

    Caterpillar 160M VHP PLUSAdditional Information: Description: Cab A/C, 14’ Blade, Ripper, 17.5R25 Tires, Autoshift Transmission,

    Graders
    2007, 14085 h
    United States, Pacific Tri-Star
    24h

    98,000 USD

  • Terex RL4000 2010, Light Towers

    Terex RL4000Additional Information: 6 kW, 4 Lamps, Kubota D1105 Engine, Ball Hitch, Power Receptacles, Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel. **Upon request, a bill of sale will be provided to convey ownership**

    Light Towers
    2010, 5062 h
    United States
    24h

    2,750 USD

  • Caterpillar 140G 1993, Graders

    Caterpillar 140GAdditional Information: Description: CAB A/C, 14 Blade, Ripper, Laser Plane Blade Pro System, Nice Machine, Ready to Go

    Graders
    1993, 12081 h
    United States, Pacific Tri-Star
    24h

    68,000 USD

  • John Deere 770A 1983, Graders

    John Deere 770AAdditional Information: Description: 1983 Deere 770A Motor Grader, 14 Blade w/New Cutting Edge, Falls Hydraulic Wing, Front Quick-Hitch w/Scarifier, Rear Scarifier, Front V-Plow, New 14.00X24 Caps w/Michelin X Snow Plus Tread, All Glass is Good, Transmission Has Been Rebuilt, @ Sets of New Tires Chains Included, Old County Machine so all Service Records, And Books go With This Unit.

    Graders
    1983, 7100 h
    United States, US Equipment Broker
    24h

    37,900 USD

  • Caterpillar 140H 2002, Graders

    Caterpillar 140H

    Graders
    2002, 9200 h
    Canada, Korpan Tractor and Parts - Saskatoon
    24h

    110,000 USD

  • Caterpillar 140H 2004, Graders

    Caterpillar 140H

    Graders
    2004, 7831 h
    Canada, Korpan Tractor and Parts - Saskatoon
    24h

    139,000 USD

  • Caterpillar 140H good price 2009, Graders

    Caterpillar 140H good priceDate of latest inspection: 2015.5, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 21000, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Steering: Wheel-, Engine: Caterpillar, Engine power: 188, Transmission: Good, Top speed: 5.5, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Graders
    2009, 3800 h
    China, Shanghai,China
    24h

    On Request

  • Caterpillar 14G 2003, Graders

    Caterpillar 14GDate of latest inspection: ok, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 14500, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Steering: Wheel+ articulated-, Engine: CAT 3306, Engine power: 165, Transmission: good, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Graders
    2003, 5830 h
    China, shanghai china
    24h

    36,036 USD

  • Caterpillar 14G good condition 1994, Graders

    Caterpillar 14G good conditionDate of latest inspection: 2015.5, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Steering: Wheel-, Engine: Caterpillar, Engine power: 182, Transmission: Good, Top speed: 5.5, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes

    Graders
    1994, 6500 h
    China, Shanghai,China
    24h

    On Request

  • Caterpillar 140H caterpillar 140H motor grader  for sale 2006, Graders

    Caterpillar 140H caterpillar 140H motor grader for saleCondition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 96%%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 4 %%, Gross weight: 18000, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Steering: Wheel-, Engine: CAT 3306, Engine power: 185, Transmission: very good, Top speed: 44, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 206

    Graders
    2006, 3000 h
    China
    24h

    On Request

  • Caterpillar 140G Caterpillar Motor Grader 2007, Graders

    Caterpillar 140G Caterpillar Motor GraderDate of latest inspection: 8.30.2015, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Rear tires remaining : 5%, Gross weight: 14677, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: 3306, Engine power: 209.38, Transmission: Very good, Top speed: 42, Original color: Yellow, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8713mm x 2464mm x 3131

    Graders
    2007, 35800 h
    China, Shanghai
    24h

    On Request

  • Caterpillar 14G Caterpillar Motor Grader 2008, Graders

    Caterpillar 14G Caterpillar Motor GraderDate of latest inspection: 8.30.2015, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Rear tires remaining : 5%, Gross weight: 14138, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Caterpillar, Engine power: 164.51, Transmission: Very good, Top speed: 41, Original color: Yellow, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8.310x2.440x3.360

    Graders
    2008, 4000 h
    China, Shanghai
    24h

    On Request

  • Caterpillar 160H caterpillar 160H motor grader for sale 2008, Graders

    Caterpillar 160H caterpillar 160H motor grader for saleCondition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 96%%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 4 %%, Gross weight: 17000, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Steering: Wheel-, Engine: Caterpillar, Engine power: 180, Transmission: very good, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes, Original color: yellow

    Graders
    2008, 3000 h
    China
    24h

    On Request

  • Caterpillar 14G caterpillar 14G motor grader for sale 2008, Graders

    Caterpillar 14G caterpillar 14G motor grader for saleCondition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 96%%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 4 %%, Gross weight: 14138, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Steering: Wheel-, Engine: CAT 3306, Engine power: 180, Transmission: very good, Top speed: 41.8, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes, Original color: yellow

    Graders
    2008, 3000 h
    China
    24h

    On Request

  • Caterpillar 140H 2010, Graders

    Caterpillar 140HDate of latest inspection: 2015.8.31, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Rear tires remaining : 5%, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 18000, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Steering: Wheel-, Engine: CAT 3306, Engine power: 185, Transmission: VERY GOOD, Top speed: 44, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Graders
    2010, 3000 h
    China, Shanghai China
    24h

    31,336 USD

  • Caterpillar 14G Good Price 1993, Graders

    Caterpillar 14G Good PriceDate of latest inspection: 2015.5, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Steering: Wheel-, Engine: Caterpillar, Engine power: 182, Transmission: Good, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes, Original color: Ye

    Graders
    1993, 6700 h
    China, Shanghai,China
    24h

    On Request

  • Caterpillar 140G caterpillar 140G motor grader 2010, Graders

    Caterpillar 140G caterpillar 140G motor graderCondition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 96%%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 4 %%, Gross weight: 14677, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Steering: Wheel-, Engine: CAT 3306, Engine power: 209, Transmission: very good, Top speed: 42, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes, Original color: yellow

    Graders
    2010, 3000 h
    China
    24h

    On Request

  • Caterpillar 140G Good Price 2009, Graders

    Caterpillar 140G Good PriceDate of latest inspection: 2015.5, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 12620, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Steering: Wheel-, Engine: Caterpillar 3306, Engine power: 150, Transmission: Good, Top speed: 5.5, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Graders
    2009, 4000 h
    China, Shanghai,China
    24h

    On Request

  • Caterpillar 140G 2005, Graders

    Caterpillar 140GDate of latest inspection: ok, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 14500, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Steering: Wheel+ articulated-, Engine: CAT 3306, Engine power: 165, Transmission: good, Top speed: 40, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Graders
    2005, 5300 h
    China, shanghai china
    24h

    36,036 USD

  • Caterpillar 16H 1997, Graders

    Caterpillar 16HCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Air-conditioning: No

    Graders
    1997
    Netherlands, Onderweg
    24h

    On Request

Here is a complete list of used road construction equipment for sale. If you want to add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products, click on the checkboxes next to used road construction equipment that seem interesting and then choose one of the options above. To narrow your search results in the category of used road construction equipment or to change your query, use the "advanced search" option (on the top of the page).

Remember to visit Mascus on regular basis, as new classifieds with used backhoe loaders, excavators, cranes, dumpers, loaders and other construction & road machines are added every day.