Search results

Here are all the classified ads with used XCMG wheel loaders available for sale. Sort them by year of production, price, working hours or country. You can also find all used XCMG wheel loaders grouped by model. In Mascus Brands section you can find informations about XCMG wheel loaders.

Displaying: 1 - 20 / 25
ads/page
25 Search results for "XCMG wheel loaders"
  • XCMG ZL50G 2014, Wheel Loaders

    XCMG ZL50GEPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Date of latest inspection: good condition, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Rear tires remaining : 95%, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Open cab, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes, Original color: YELLOW

    Wheel Loaders
    2014
    China, SHANGHAI
    7d

    On Request

  • XCMG ZL50G 2006, Wheel Loaders

    XCMG ZL50GGross weight: 18000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Cummins, Air-conditioning: Yes

    Wheel Loaders
    2006
    Poland

    16,852 USD

  • XCMG ZL50G wheel loader 2009, Wheel Loaders

    XCMG ZL50G wheel loaderGross weight: 18000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Air-conditioning: Yes, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8414x2800x3460mm, Original color: yes

    Wheel Loaders
    2009, 4000 h
    China

    29,000 USD

  • XCMG LW 500KN 2014, Wheel Loaders

    XCMG LW 500KNFront tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Rear tires remaining : 100%, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 17200, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: WD10G220E23, Engine power: 220, Top speed: 38, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8225х3016х351

    Wheel Loaders
    2014
    Russia, Москва

    50,936 USD

  • XCMG LW300K 2011, Wheel Loaders

    XCMG LW300KEPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Date of latest inspection: 2015.3.18, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Rear tires remaining : 5%, Gross weight: 10600, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Top speed: 40, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7.250×2.580×3.290, Original color: Yellow

    Wheel Loaders
    2011, 600 h
    China

    On Request

  • XCMG XCMG ZL50G 2013, Wheel Loaders

    XCMG XCMG ZL50GEPA marked: Yes, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 180000, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: option, Air-conditioning: Yes, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8110*3000*3508, Original color: yellow

    Wheel Loaders
    2013
    China

    On Request

  • XCMG LW 500FN 2014, Wheel Loaders

    XCMG LW 500FNFront tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Rear tires remaining : 100%, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 16500, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Other, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: SC9D220.2G2B1, Engine power: 220, Top speed: 38, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8000х3016х3

    Wheel Loaders
    2014
    Russia, Москва

    47,753 USD

  • XCMG LW520F wheel loader 2009, Wheel Loaders

    XCMG LW520F wheel loaderDate of latest inspection: 20140412, Rear tires remaining : 95%, Gross weight: 16.2, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Top speed: 37, Air-conditioning: Yes, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7.702x3.000x3.280, Original color: yes

    Wheel Loaders
    2009, 4100 h
    China

    On Request

  • XCMG LW300F 2011, Wheel Loaders

    XCMG LW300FEPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Date of latest inspection: 2015.3.18, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Rear tires remaining : 5%, Gross weight: 10000, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Top speed: 35, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 6.905×2.470×3.028, Original color: Yellow

    Wheel Loaders
    2011, 600 h
    China

    On Request

  • XCMG LW500F 2010, Wheel Loaders

    XCMG LW500FFront tires / undercarriage remaining: 96%, Date of latest inspection: 3.20.2015, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Rear tires remaining : 5%, Gross weight: 16500, Body type: Fixed frame, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7.9*3.0*3.2, Original color: Yellow

    Wheel Loaders
    2010, 300 h
    China

    On Request

  • XCMG LW300FN 2014, Wheel Loaders

    XCMG LW300FNFront tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Rear tires remaining : 100%, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 10000, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: YC6B125-T21, Engine power: 125.1, Top speed: 35, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 6900х2482х3

    Wheel Loaders
    2014
    Russia, Москва

    27,544 USD

  • XCMG zl160g 2014, Wheel Loaders

    XCMG zl160gFront tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Date of latest inspection: good condition, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Rear tires remaining : 95%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Engine: mitsubish, Engine power: 184.91, Top speed: 60, Air-conditioning: Yes, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.9*2.4*3.3, Original color: yes

    Wheel Loaders
    2014, 500 h
    China, SHANGHAI

    10,000 USD

  • XCMG LW500F 2010, Wheel Loaders

    XCMG LW500FEPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Date of latest inspection: 2015.3.18, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Rear tires remaining : 5%, Gross weight: 16500, Body type: Fixed frame, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Top speed: 38, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8.010×3.016×3.350, Original color: Yellow

    Wheel Loaders
    2010, 600 h
    China

    On Request

  • XCMG LW520F 2002, Wheel Loaders

    XCMG LW520FEPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Date of latest inspection: 有, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Other, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Air-conditioning: Yes, Original color: Yellow

    Wheel Loaders
    2002
    China, Shanghai

    On Request

  • XCMG ZL50G 2011, Wheel Loaders

    XCMG ZL50GEPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 96%, Date of latest inspection: 3.20.2015, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Rear tires remaining : 3%, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8110*3000*3508, Original color: Yellow

    Wheel Loaders
    2011, 600 h
    China

    On Request

  • XCMG ZL50G 2013, Wheel Loaders

    XCMG ZL50GFull service history: Yes, Gross weight: 17500, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: WD10G220E21, Top speed: 37, Air-conditioning: Yes, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8200*3000*3485, Original color: amarillo

    Wheel Loaders
    2013
    China

    52,000 USD

  • XCMG LW500F 2013, Wheel Loaders

    XCMG LW500FGross weight: 16500, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Top speed: 38, Air-conditioning: Yes, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8.010×3.016×3.350

    Wheel Loaders
    2013
    China

    On Request

  • XCMG LW520F 2008, Wheel Loaders

    XCMG LW520FEPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Date of latest inspection: 有, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Other, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Air-conditioning: Yes, Original color: Yellow

    Wheel Loaders
    2008
    China, Shanghai

    On Request

  • XCMG ZL50G wheel loader 2007, Wheel Loaders

    XCMG ZL50G wheel loaderGross weight: 17500, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8110x3000x3485

    Wheel Loaders
    2007, 12100 h
    Poland

    20,672 USD

  • XCMG LW500KN 2014, Wheel Loaders

    XCMG LW500KNEPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Rear tires remaining : 5%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 17200, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: WD10G220E23, Engine power: 220, Top speed: 38, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8.225х3.016х3.

    Wheel Loaders
    2014
    China, Shanghai, China

    On Request

Here is a complete list of used XCMG wheel loaders for sale. If you want to add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products, click on the checkboxes next to used XCMG wheel loaders that seem interesting and then choose one of the options above. To narrow your search results in the category of used XCMG wheel loaders or to change your query, use the "advanced search" option (on the top of the page).

Remember to visit Mascus on regular basis, as new classifieds with used backhoe loaders, excavators, cranes, dumpers, loaders and other construction & road machines are added every day.