Search results

Here are all the classified ads with used Hitachi wheeled excavators available for sale. Sort them by year of production, price, working hours or country. You can also find all used Hitachi wheeled excavators grouped by model. In Mascus Brands section you can find informations about Hitachi wheeled excavators.

Displaying: 1 - 20 / 233
ads/page
233 Search results for "Hitachi wheeled excavators"
  • Hitachi ZX190W-3, 2012, Wheeled Excavators

    Hitachi ZX190W-3

    Wheeled Excavators
    2012, 1845 h
    Canada, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
    Contact seller

    134,231 USD

  • Hitachi ZX190W, 2010, Wheeled Excavators

    Hitachi ZX190W

    Wheeled Excavators
    2010, 1408 h
    Canada, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
    Contact seller

    144,969 USD

  • Hitachi ZX210W, 2006, Wheeled Excavators

    Hitachi ZX210WGross weight: 21000, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Wheeled Excavators
    2006, 7500 h
    Netherlands, Uitgeest
    Contact seller7d

    On Request

  • Hitachi WH03, 2003, Wheeled Excavators

    Hitachi WH03Date of latest inspection: may 2016, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 90%%, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 5420, Bucket capacity: 800000, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.5×1.9×2.6, Original color: red, Engine: isuzu, Engine power: 97.8928, Production country: JP

    Wheeled Excavators
    2003, 2100 h
    China, shanghai of china
    Contact seller7d

    14,500 USD

  • Hitachi EX120, 2007, Wheeled Excavators

    Hitachi EX120 good used excavatorDamaged: Damaged, Date of latest inspection: 4.12, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 98%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 2%, Full service history: Yes, Additional hydraulics: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes, Original color: yellow

    Wheeled Excavators
    2007, 4500 h
    China, shanghai city
    Contact seller7d

    On Request

  • Hitachi EX200-3, 2007, Wheeled Excavators

    Hitachi EX200-3 good used excavatorDamaged: Damaged, Date of latest inspection: 3.1, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 98%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 2%, Full service history: Yes, Additional hydraulics: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes, Original color: yellow

    Wheeled Excavators
    2007, 4000 h
    China, shanghai city
    Contact seller7d

    On Request

  • Hitachi EX200, 2007, Wheeled Excavators

    Hitachi EX200 good used caterpillarDamaged: Damaged, Date of latest inspection: 3.12, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 98%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 2%, Full service history: Yes, Additional hydraulics: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes, Original color: yellow

    Wheeled Excavators
    2007, 4000 h
    China, shanghai city
    Contact seller7d

    On Request

  • Hitachi EX100WD, 2005, Wheeled Excavators

    Hitachi EX100WDDate of latest inspection: may 2016, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 10000, Bucket capacity: 600000, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 9.6*2.8*3, Original color: red, Engine: ISUZU

    Wheeled Excavators
    2005, 3600 h
    China, shanghai of china
    Contact seller7d

    18,000 USD

  • Hitachi ZX160W, 2005, Wheeled Excavators

    Hitachi ZX160WCondition level grade (1-5): 3, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Gross weight: 17800, Additional hydraulics: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Engine power: 122.366

    Wheeled Excavators
    2005, 14299 h
    Finland, Pirkkala
    Contact seller7d

    47,464 USD

  • Hitachi EX100WD, 2008, Wheeled Excavators

    Hitachi EX100WDCondition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 12000, CE marked: Yes, Bucket capacity: 500000, Original color: Orange, Engine: Isuzu 4BD1T

    Wheeled Excavators
    2008
    China, Shanghai
    Contact seller7d

    28,300 USD

  • Hitachi EX160WD, 2008, Wheeled Excavators

    Hitachi EX160WDDate of latest inspection: may 2016, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 16900, Bucket capacity: 800000, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 9.6*2.8*3, Original color: red, Engine: isuzu, Production country: JP

    Wheeled Excavators
    2008, 4800 h
    China, shanghai of china
    Contact seller7d

    16,000 USD

  • Hitachi ZX160W, 2005, Wheeled Excavators

    Hitachi ZX160W

    Wheeled Excavators
    2005
    Finland, Oulu
    Contact seller7d

    48,022 USD

  • Hitachi ZX160W, 2003, Wheeled Excavators

    Hitachi ZX160WFront tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Amount of previous owners: 2, Rear tires remaining : 70%, CE marked: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes

    Wheeled Excavators
    2003
    Finland, Tulossa
    Contact seller7d

    On Request

  • Hitachi ZX140W-3, 2010, Wheeled Excavators

    Hitachi ZX140W-3 ZaxisGross weight: 16530, Additional hydraulics: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes, Engine: Isuzu, Engine power: 123

    Wheeled Excavators
    2010, 9790 h
    Netherlands, Holten
    Contact seller7d

    46,347 USD

  • Hitachi EX160WD, 2009, Wheeled Excavators

    Hitachi EX160WDBucket capacity: 1e+006

    Wheeled Excavators
    2009
    China, SAHNGHAI
    Contact seller7d

    23,500 USD

  • Hitachi 100wd, 2008, Wheeled Excavators

    Hitachi 100wdDate of latest inspection: may 2016 , Condition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 10000, Additional hydraulics: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Bucket capacity: 1.5e+006, Air-conditioning: Yes, Original color: yellow

    Wheeled Excavators
    2008, 3677 h
    China, Shanghai
    Contact seller7d

    On Request

  • Hitachi EX200, 2007, Wheeled Excavators

    Hitachi EX200 good used caterpillarDamaged: Damaged, Date of latest inspection: 3.12, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 98%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 2%, Full service history: Yes, Additional hydraulics: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes, Original color: yellow

    Wheeled Excavators
    2007, 4000 h
    China, shanghai city
    Contact seller7d

    On Request

  • Hitachi EX100WD, 2004, Wheeled Excavators

    Hitachi EX100WD-2Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 95%, Gross weight: 12000, Bucket capacity: 800000, Air-conditioning: Yes, Original color: yes

    Wheeled Excavators
    2004
    China, Shanghai China
    Contact seller

    On Request

  • Hitachi ZX140W, 2016, Wheeled Excavators

    Hitachi ZX140WT-5Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Additional hydraulics: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes

    Wheeled Excavators
    2016
    United Kingdom
    Contact seller

    145,184 USD

  • Hitachi ZX190W-3, 2008, Wheeled Excavators

    Hitachi ZX190W-3Gross weight: 19590, Bucket capacity: 700000, Dipper / stick length: 580, Engine: ISUZU AI-4HK1X, Engine power: 164

    Wheeled Excavators
    2008, 8104 h
    Russia, Набережные Челны
    Contact seller

    65,795 USD

Here is a complete list of used Hitachi wheeled excavators for sale. If you want to add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products, click on the checkboxes next to used Hitachi wheeled excavators that seem interesting and then choose one of the options above. To narrow your search results in the category of used Hitachi wheeled excavators or to change your query, use the "advanced search" option (on the top of the page).

Remember to visit Mascus on regular basis, as new classifieds with used backhoe loaders, excavators, cranes, dumpers, loaders and other construction & road machines are added every day.