Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search (location, hours, etc)

    Submit a want ad

    Search results

    Here are all the classified ads with used Vogele asphalt equipment available for sale. Sort them by year of production, price, working hours or country. You can also find all used Vogele asphalt equipment grouped by model. In Mascus Brands section you can find informations about Vogele asphalt equipment.

    Displaying: 1 - 20 / 284
    ads/page
    284 Search results for "Vogele construction equipment"
    • Vogele 2116T 880WB, Other

      Vogele 2116T 880WBAdditional Information: Description: FOR SALE. Vogele Chain Conveyor FULL SET ON HAND for 880WB 2116T. List Price Per Side $3,040. Buy ON SALE for $1,700 Per Side.

      Other

      United States, HOOKSETT, New Hampshire

      1,700 USD
    • Vögele 880RTB, 2001, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele 880RTBAdditional Information: Description: 2001 Vogele 880RTB 8'-14' Screed 300 Hours on Rebuilt Cummins Engine 2,674 Frame Hours Topcon Sensors EXW: UT Contact Brad Sni

      Asphalt pavers
      2001
      United States, Dallas, Texas

      45,000 USD
    • Vögele 5103-2, 2010, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele 5103-2

      Asphalt pavers
      2010 6084 h
      United States, WI

      57,500 USD
    • Vögele Super 1800-2, 2011, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 1800-2

      Asphalt pavers
      2011 3614 h
      Germany
      24h

      On Request
    • Vögele Super 1800-3i, 2015, Concrete Pavers

      Vögele Super 1800-3i

      Concrete Pavers
      2015 1492 h
      Germany
      7d

      On Request
    • Vögele SUPER 1300-2, 2011, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele SUPER 1300-2

      Asphalt pavers
      2011 3700 h
      Ukraine
      7d

      99,502 USD
    • Vögele Super 1603-1, 2004, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 1603-1Gross weight: 17300, Engine: Perkins 4cyl , Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 6 3x2 6x2 8 , Tyre brand: Michelin 14 00R25 90% , Production country: DE

      Asphalt pavers
      2004 6550 h
      Sweden, Landskrona
      7d

      On Request
    • Vogele Super 1900-1, 2002, Asphalt pavers

      Vogele Super 1900-1Rear tires remaining : 50-60%%, Gross weight: 20250, Engine: DEUTZ TCD 2012 L06 2V

      Asphalt pavers
      2002 8126 h
      Netherlands, WIJCHEN
      7d

      60,235 USD
    • Vogele SUPER 1300-2, 2011, Asphalt pavers

      Vogele SUPER 1300-2

      Asphalt pavers
      2011 1695 h
      Latvia, Jaunolaine
      7d

      90,618 USD
    • Vögele Super 1800-3i, 2015, Concrete Pavers

      Vögele Super 1800-3i

      Concrete Pavers
      2015 809 h
      Germany
      7d

      On Request
    • Vogele SUPER BOY, 1999, Asphalt pavers

      Vogele Super Boy 6-90

      Asphalt pavers
      1999 5900 h
      France, Neuville saint-Amand

      14,606 USD
    • Vögele SUPER 1300-2, 2008, Other

      Vögele Super 1300-2

      Other
      2008 2211 h
      Poland

      113,340 USD
    • Vögele Super 2100, 2008, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 2100

      Asphalt pavers
      2008
      Ukraine

      On Request
    • Vogele Super 2100, 2010, Asphalt pavers

      Vogele Super 2100

      Asphalt pavers
      2010
      Ukraine

      On Request
    • Vögele Super1203, 2001, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super1203Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Rear tires remaining : 40%, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 10500, Cabin type: Open cab, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.50*2.25*3.40, Carrier type: Wheeled

      Asphalt pavers
      2001
      Netherlands, Roelofarendsveen

      31,716 USD
    • Vogele AG 6-65, 1986, Asphalt pavers

      Vogele AG 6-65Gross weight: 15600, Carrier type: Wheeled

      Asphalt pavers
      1986 11771 h
      Thailand

      73,446 USD
    • Vogele Super1203, 2002, Asphalt pavers

      Vogele Super1203Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Rear tires remaining : 40%, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 10500, Cabin type: Open cab, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.50*1.95*2.75, Carrier type: Wheeled

      Asphalt pavers
      2002
      Netherlands, Roelofarendsveen

      31,716 USD
    • Vögele Niveltronic, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Niveltronic

      Asphalt pavers

      Germany

      9,488 USD
    • Vogele SUPER 1903, 2005, Asphalt pavers

      Vogele SUPER 1903Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 18000, Cabin type: Open cab, Carrier type: Wheeled

      Asphalt pavers
      2005
      Germany, chonburi

      On Request
    • Vogele Ultraschall Höhenregler, Asphalt pavers

      Vogele Ultraschall Höhenregler

      Asphalt pavers

      Germany

      2,026 USD

    Here is a complete list of used Vogele asphalt equipment for sale. If you want to add classifieds to favorites or compare interesting products, click on the checkboxes next to used Vogele asphalt equipment that seem interesting and then choose one of the options above. To narrow your search results in the category of used Vogele asphalt equipment or to change your query, use the "advanced search" option (on the top of the page).

    Remember to visit Mascus on regular basis, as new classifieds with used backhoe loaders, excavators, cranes, dumpers, loaders and other construction & road machines are added every day.