Used equipment search Close » Advanced Search (location, hours, etc)

    Submit a want ad
    Number of ads: 137

    Used Rau for sale

    ads/page
    • Rau Kombimat, 1995, Field DragsRau KombimatWorking width: 440

      Field Drags
      1995
      France
      7d

      878 USD
    • Rau ., 1995, Field DragsRau .Working width: 320

      Field Drags
      1995
      France
      7d

      384 USD
    • Rau Spridomat, 2008, Manure spreadersRau Spridomat 3D

      Manure spreaders
      2008
      Germany, Vohburg
      7d

      14,268 USD
    • Rau PORTE, 1995, Field DragsRau PORTEWorking width: 350

      Field Drags
      1995
      France
      7d

      1,262 USD
    • Rau Spridomat, 2007, Trailed sprayersRau SPRIDOMAT

      Trailed sprayers
      2007
      Germany, Husum

      On Request
    • Rau Spridotrain, 1996, Trailed sprayersRau SpridotrainCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 2400, Tank volume: 3200, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 20%

      Trailed sprayers
      1996
      Germany, Euskirchen

      6,530 USD
    • Rau 32 m, collar, Trailed sprayersRau 32 m, collar

      Trailed sprayers

      Poland, RÓŻYNY

      21,402 USD
    • Can't find what you are looking for? Submit a want ad
    • Rau Sicam, 1987, Precision Sowing MachinesRau SICAM

      Precision Sowing Machines
      1987
      France, AGRICENTRE 36 COINGS

      988 USD
    • Rau ANDEX 904 HYDR,PROLINE, Swathers \ WindrowersRau ANDEX 904 HYDR,PROLINEDrive configuration: Mounted

      Swathers \ Windrowers

      Germany, -

      24,091 USD
    • Rau Andex 394, Swathers \ WindrowersRau Andex 394Drive configuration: Mounted

      Swathers \ Windrowers

      Germany, -

      On Request
    • Rau D 2 600, 1985, Manure spreadersRau D2 600 L

      Manure spreaders
      1985
      Germany, Bad Abbach

      1,043 USD
    • Rau RF3120, 2011, Square BalersRau RF3120Condition level grade (1-5): 4

      Square Balers
      2011
      Germany, DE-02708 Löbau

      18,878 USD
    • Rau ACCORD, Disc HarrowsRau ACCORDWorking width: Yes

      Disc Harrows

      Austria

      3,885 USD
    • Rau Spridotrain, 1995, Trailed sprayersRau Spridotrain 3500Condition level grade (1-5): 4

      Trailed sprayers
      1995
      Germany, -

      16,970 USD
    • Rau 800 Liter - 15 m, Trailed sprayersRau 800 Liter - 15 mCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Tank volume: 800

      Trailed sprayers

      Germany, 17094 Pragsdorf

      2,623 USD
    • Rau D 2, Trailed sprayersRau D2Working width: 4x4 / x 2 (optional)

      Trailed sprayers

      Austria

      1,602 USD
    • Rau CW 25, Disc HarrowsRau CW 25Working width: 250

      Disc Harrows

      Germany, Herrenberg - Gülltst

      1,646 USD
    • Rau JdB 400, 2003, Disc HarrowsRau JdB 400Drive configuration: Trailed, Amount of previous owners: 1

      Disc Harrows
      2003
      Poland

      3,270 USD
    • Rau Polymag, CultivatorsRau Polymag 300Working width: 300

      Cultivators

      Germany, Fürth

      2,281 USD
    • Rau Phönix B40, 2008, Trailed sprayersRau Phönix B40Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 2400, Tank volume: 4000, Rear tires remaining : 50%

      Trailed sprayers
      2008
      Germany, kunde

      21,896 USD