Number of ads: 304

Used Thwaites for sale

ads/page
  • Featured
    Thwaites 6000, 2018, Site DumpersThwaites 6000

    Site Dumpers
    2018 165 h
    United Kingdom, Warrington

    34,124 USD
  • Thwaites 6000, 2014, Site DumpersThwaites 6000Condition level grade (1-5): 5

    Site Dumpers
    2014
    United Kingdom, Uk
    7d

    16,611 USD
  • Thwaites 6T, 2015, Site DumpersThwaites 6T

    Site Dumpers
    2015 857 h
    United Kingdom
    7d

    On Request
  • Thwaites 6T, 2018, Site DumpersThwaites 6T

    Site Dumpers
    2018 904 h
    United Kingdom
    7d

    On Request
  • Thwaites MACH 698, 2014, Site DumpersThwaites MACH 698

    Site Dumpers
    2014 1,471 h
    United Kingdom
    7d

    15,429 USD
  • Thwaites 6000, 2015, Site DumpersThwaites 6000

    Site Dumpers
    2015 1,356 h
    United Kingdom, KENT
    7d

    16,557 USD
  • Thwaites 6T, 2008, Site DumpersThwaites 6T

    Site Dumpers
    2008
    United Kingdom, Haverfordwest
    7d

    7,418 USD
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Submit a want ad
  • Thwaites ! tonne, 2005, Site DumpersThwaites 6 Tonne

    Site Dumpers
    2005
    United Kingdom
    7d

    On Request
  • Thwaites 1 ton, 2006, Site DumpersThwaites 1 tonAmount of previous owners: 2, Gross Weight: 4x4 / x 2 (optional), Max. working load: 1000, Original color: yellow

    Site Dumpers
    2006 2,500 h
    United Kingdom, Hg Plant Sales Great Garnets Farm Bishops Green Barnston Essex CM61ne
    7d

    5,929 USD
  • Thwaites 6000, 2005, Site DumpersThwaites 6000Production country: IE

    Site Dumpers
    2005
    Ireland, Kerry
    7d

    12,867 USD
  • Thwaites 9000, 2011, Site DumpersThwaites 9 TONNE DUMPER MACH590Max. working load: 9000, Engine: Perkins, Engine power: 95.17

    Site Dumpers
    2011 5,168 h
    United Kingdom, Unit 2 Progress Way, Luton, LU4 9TR
    7d

    11,394 USD
  • Thwaites Mach 201, 2018, Site DumpersThwaites MACH 201Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Site Dumpers
    2018 197 h
    United Kingdom, Ongar
    7d

    On Request
  • Thwaites ! tonne, Site DumpersThwaites 1 Tonne High Tip Dumper (ST6625)

    Site Dumpers

    United Kingdom
    7d

    6,528 USD
  • Thwaites 6000, 2003, Site DumpersThwaites 6000Date of latest inspection: 10/03/20, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross Weight: 4255, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Open cab, Max. working load: 6000, Engine: Perkins, Transmission: Powershuttle, Steering: Wheel+ articulated-, Original color: Yellow, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60 / 60%, Rear tires remaining : 40 / 40%, Production country: UK

    Site Dumpers
    2003 3,027 h
    United Kingdom, Welwyn Garden City

    5,935 USD
  • Thwaites construction equipment - special dumper - mini dum, 2006, Site DumpersThwaites construction equipment - special dumper - mini dumEngine: Perkins

    Site Dumpers
    2006 4,606 h
    Poland, GRODKÓW

    7,603 USD
  • Thwaites 4000, 1993, OtherThwaites AD4000

    Other
    1993 11,528 h
    Qatar

    On Request
  • Thwaites MACH 763, 2014, Dump TrucksThwaites MACH 763Condition level grade (1-5): 3

    Dump Trucks
    2014
    Switzerland

    18,930 USD
  • Thwaites MACH 444, 2014, Dump TrucksThwaites MACH 444Condition level grade (1-5): 3

    Dump Trucks
    2014
    Switzerland

    15,063 USD
  • Thwaites MACH0573, 2015, Site DumpersThwaites MACH0573Max. working load: 4x2, Engine: Yanmar 3TNV88, Engine power: 33.72, Top speed: 19.8

    Site Dumpers
    2015 2,800 h
    United Kingdom, Chelmsford, Essex

    11,276 USD
  • Thwaites 9T, 2020, Site DumpersThwaites DUMPERS 1 - 9 tonCondition level grade (1-5): 5, CE marked: Yes, Production country: HR

    Site Dumpers
    2020
    Croatia, Rakov Potok

    On Request