Number of ads: 1

Used Case IH 1480 from Germany

Here is the list of ads from category coming from Germany. You may sort used Case IH 1480 by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Case IH 1480, 1982, Combine HarvestersCase IH 1480 Axial-FlowCondition level grade (1-5): 3, Working width: 420, Engine power: 209.3, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Front tire size: 30.5 LR 32, Rear tire size: 16.9-R26

    Combine Harvesters
    1982
    Germany, Oyten

    On Request