Number of ads: 6

Used Case IH 2188 farm equipment & agricultural machinery for sale

ads/page
  • Case IH 2188, 1995, Combine HarvestersCase IH 2188Additional Information: Fuel Type: Diesel Separator Hours: 3330 Description: NO PAYMENT FOR 1 YEAR! Very Clean CIH 2188. Loaded with a Specialty Rotor, Field Tracke

    Combine Harvesters
    1995 4,830 h
    United States, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania

    49,000 USD
  • Case IH 2188, 1996, Combine HarvestersCase IH 2188 Axial FlowFront tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 20%, Front tire size: 650/75 R32, Rear tire size: 420/70 R24

    Combine Harvesters
    1996 5,965 h
    Germany, Mengkofen

    24,757 USD
  • Case IH 2188, 1996, Combine HarvestersCase IH Axial Flow 2188

    Combine Harvesters
    1996
    Denmark

    33,127 USD
  • Case IH 2188, Combine HarvestersCase IH 2188 AXIAL-FLOW 20’ med snitter

    Combine Harvesters

    Denmark, Egtved

    39,017 USD
  • Case IH 2188, 1997, Combine HarvestersCase IH AXIAL 2188Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Combine Harvesters
    1997 2,548 h
    France

    52,814 USD
  • Case IH 2188, 1997, Combine HarvestersCase IH 2188Engine power: 260

    Combine Harvesters
    1997
    Ukraine

    60,516 USD
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Submit a want ad