Number of ads: 5

Used Case IH MXU125 for sale

ads/page
  • Case IH MXU 125, 2006, TractorsCase IH MXU 125Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 145, Top speed: 40

    Tractors
    2006 6,605 h
    Germany, 189025

    37,709 USD
  • Case IH MXU 125, 2006, TractorsCase IH MXU 125 PROTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 125, Transmission: null, Condition level grade (1-5): 5

    Tractors
    2006 5,711 h
    Spain

    On Request
  • Case IH MXU 125, Other tractor accessoriesCase IH MXU125

    Other tractor accessories

    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    On Request
  • Case IH MXU 125, 2006, TractorsCase IH MXU 125 ProTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 146.8, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Front tire size: 480/65 R28 CONTI, Rear tire size: 600/65 R38 GOODYEAR, Additional Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2006 7,000 h
    Germany, 27793 Wildeshausen

    37,820 USD
  • Case IH MXU 125, Other tractor accessoriesCase IH MXU125

    Other tractor accessories

    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    On Request
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Submit a want ad