Number of ads: 20

Used Caterpillar 938 construction equipment for sale

ads/page
  • Caterpillar 938 H, 2011, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 938 H

    Wheel Loaders
    2011 12,000 h
    Israel
    24h

    On Request
  • Caterpillar 938 K, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 938 KGross weight: 17500, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Bucket capacity: 300000, Original color: Yellow, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CIF

    Wheel Loaders
    3,000 h
    China, SHANGHAI
    7d

    85,000 USD
  • Caterpillar 938 G, 2016, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 938GDate of latest inspection: YES, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Original color: YES, Guarantee: 1YEAR, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%, Rear tires remaining : 99%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Wheel Loaders
    2016 3,213 h
    China, SHANG HAI CITY CHINA
    7d

    39,000 USD
  • Caterpillar 938 F, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 938 FGross weight: 16500, Bucket capacity: 300000

    Wheel Loaders
    5,000 h
    China, SHANGHAI
    7d

    22,000 USD
  • Caterpillar 938 F, 2015, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 938FDate of latest inspection: YES, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Original color: YES, Guarantee: 1YEAR, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%, Rear tires remaining : 99%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Wheel Loaders
    2015 3,216 h
    China, SHANG HAI CITY CHINA
    7d

    33,000 USD
  • Caterpillar 938 G, 2005, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 938GCabin type: Enclosed cab, Original color: Yes

    Wheel Loaders
    2005 22,600 h
    Vietnam

    On Request
  • Caterpillar 938, 2015, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 938MCondition level grade (1-5): 3

    Wheel Loaders
    2015 8,566 h
    Israel

    122,032 USD
  • Caterpillar 938 K, 2015, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 938KCondition level grade (1-5): 3

    Wheel Loaders
    2015 3,700 h
    Philippines, San Pedro

    124,575 USD
  • Caterpillar 938 G, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 938GCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, EPA marked: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: CAT, Original color: Yellow, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF , Certificates: EPA CE

    Wheel Loaders
    3,036 h
    China, Shanghai China

    On Request
  • Caterpillar 938 F, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 938 FGross weight: 16200, Maximum lift capacity: 5000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Emission level: Stage IIIA, Engine: caterpillar Cat 6.6 ACERT, Bucket capacity: 2.5e+006, Engine power: 182.19, Top speed: 32, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 234, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7652*2315*2364

    Wheel Loaders
    8,659 h
    China, ShangHai

    On Request
  • Caterpillar 938 G, 2003, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 938 GDate of latest inspection: 2018/12, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 15730, Maximum lift capacity: 15730, EPA marked: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Emission level: Stage IIIA, Engine: caterpillar, Engine power: 202.86, Top speed: 40.5, Original color: yes, Guarantee: 12 month, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 98%, Rear tires remaining : 2%

    Wheel Loaders
    2003 3,200 h
    China, shanghai

    On Request
  • Caterpillar 938 H, 2012, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 938HProduction country: BE

    Wheel Loaders
    2012 5,000 h
    Iraq, Duabi

    On Request
  • Caterpillar 938 G II, 2005, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 938G II

    Wheel Loaders
    2005 2,002 h
    Thailand

    On Request
  • Caterpillar 938 F, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 938FCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 13400, Maximum lift capacity: 5000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Emission level: Stage IIIA, Engine: cat, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Engine power: 182.19, Top speed: 38, Original color: original, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF

    Wheel Loaders
    3,800 h
    China, Shanghai

    26,000 USD
  • Caterpillar 938 H, 2011, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 938 H

    Wheel Loaders
    2011 12,800 h
    Israel

    On Request
  • Caterpillar 938 G, 2001, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 938GCondition level grade (1-5): 3

    Wheel Loaders
    2001 8,503 h
    Thailand, Bangkok

    86,473 USD
  • Caterpillar 938 G, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 938G

    Wheel Loaders

    Thailand

    On Request
  • Caterpillar 938 F, 2006, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 938 FDate of latest inspection: 2018/12, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 15730, Maximum lift capacity: 15730, EPA marked: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Emission level: Stage IIIA, Engine: caterpillar, Top speed: 40.5, Original color: yes, Guarantee: 12 month, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 98%, Rear tires remaining : 2%, Production country: JP

    Wheel Loaders
    2006
    China, shanghai

    On Request
  • Caterpillar 938, 2018, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 938 M

    Wheel Loaders
    2018
    Israel

    On Request
  • Caterpillar 938 G, 2015, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 938GDate of latest inspection: GOOD, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 15600, Maximum lift capacity: 3500, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Emission level: Stage IIIB, Engine: CAT, Bucket capacity: 2.6e+006, Original color: YELLOW, Guarantee: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 95%, Production country: US

    Wheel Loaders
    2015 3,050 h
    China, hefei city anhui province

    On Request