Number of ads: 25

Used CLAAS Lexion 460 for sale

ads/page
  • CLAAS Lexion 460, 1998, Combine HarvestersCLAAS Lexion 460

    Combine Harvesters
    1998 3,990 h
    Poland, pl, Budzyń
    24h

    39,966 USD
  • CLAAS Lexion 460, 1997, Combine HarvestersCLAAS Lexion 460 25 fods skærebord

    Combine Harvesters
    1997 3,800 h
    Denmark, Rødekro

    41,238 USD
  • CLAAS Lexion 460, 2000, Combine HarvestersCLAAS LEXION 460 - V600 - 2000 ROKCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Working width: 600

    Combine Harvesters
    2000 3,522 h
    Poland, KUDOWA ZDRÓJ

    45,282 USD
  • CLAAS Lexion 460, 2000, Combine HarvestersCLAAS LEXION 460 TTCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Engine power: 299, Separator hours: 4454, Traction: 4 WD, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 20%, Front tire size: Raupe, Rear tire size: 600/55-26.5

    Combine Harvesters
    2000 6,387 h
    Germany

    On Request
  • CLAAS Lexion 460, 1999, Combine HarvestersCLAAS Lexion 460Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 660, Engine power: 299.1, Separator hours: 2151, Traction: 2 WD, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Front tire size: 680/85R32, Rear tire size: 500/70R24, Accessories: Chaff spreader

    Combine Harvesters
    1999
    Germany, 48480 Spelle

    54,118 USD
  • CLAAS Lexion 460, 2000, Combine HarvestersCLAAS LEXION 460 TTCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Engine power: 300, Separator hours: 5130, Traction: 4 WD, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 20%, Front tire size: Terra Track, Rear tire size: 18.04.R26

    Combine Harvesters
    2000 6,587 h
    Germany

    On Request
  • CLAAS Lexion 460, 1997, Combine HarvestersCLAAS Lexion 460

    Combine Harvesters
    1997 4,934 h
    France

    On Request
  • CLAAS Lexion 460, 1999, Combine HarvestersCLAAS Lexion 460Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 750, Engine power: 300.4, Separator hours: 2889, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Front tire size: 800/65R32, Rear tire size: 600/55-23.5

    Combine Harvesters
    1999
    Germany, 49716 Rühle

    48,596 USD
  • CLAAS Lexion 460, 2002, Combine HarvestersCLAAS Lexion 460

    Combine Harvesters
    2002 2,200 h
    Poland, pl, Świętno

    74,529 USD
  • CLAAS Lexion 460, 2001, Combine HarvestersCLAAS Lexion 460Engine power: 299

    Combine Harvesters
    2001
    Ukraine

    66,157 USD
  • CLAAS Lexion 460, 2001, Combine HarvestersCLAAS Lexion 460Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 660, Engine power: 299.1, Separator hours: 3463, Front tire size: 650/75 R32, Rear tire size: 480/70 R24, Accessories: Cutterbar automatic leveling

    Combine Harvesters
    2001
    Germany, Kunde

    60,634 USD
  • CLAAS Lexion 460, 2002, Combine HarvestersCLAAS Lexion 460Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Front tire size: 680/85 R32, Rear tire size: 500/70 R24

    Combine Harvesters
    2002 3,153 h
    Germany, Oberessendorf

    76,207 USD
  • CLAAS Lexion 460, 1997, Combine HarvestersCLAAS LEXION 460Engine power: 299

    Combine Harvesters
    1997
    Lithuania, Radviliškis

    50,805 USD
  • CLAAS Lexion 460, 1996, Combine HarvestersCLAAS Lexion 460Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 750, Engine power: 300.4, Separator hours: 3411, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Front tire size: 800/65R32, Rear tire size: 600/55-23.5

    Combine Harvesters
    1996
    Germany, 49716 Rühle

    43,626 USD
  • CLAAS Lexion 460, 2000, Combine HarvestersCLAAS Lexion 460Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 0.01 x 0 x 0

    Combine Harvesters
    2000 3,163 h
    Bulgaria, Dobrich

    50,805 USD
  • CLAAS Lexion 460, 2000, Combine HarvestersCLAAS Lexion 460Engine power: 300

    Combine Harvesters
    2000
    Ukraine

    63,948 USD
  • CLAAS Lexion 460, 2003, Combine HarvestersCLAAS LEXION 460 EVOLUTION + 2003 ROK + V 750 - V600 - V

    Combine Harvesters
    2003 3,575 h
    Poland

    56,327 USD
  • CLAAS Lexion 460, 2001, Combine HarvestersCLAAS Lexion 460Engine power: 299

    Combine Harvesters
    2001
    Ukraine

    71,789 USD
  • CLAAS Lexion 460, 1996, Combine HarvestersCLAAS Lexion 460

    Combine Harvesters
    1996 4,500 h
    Poland, pl, Gidle

    50,297 USD
  • CLAAS Lexion 460, 2001, Combine HarvestersCLAAS Lexion 460

    Combine Harvesters
    2001 1 h
    Poland, pl, Wyrębin

    58,022 USD