Number of ads: 3

Used Deutz-fahr tractors from Germany - All created within 24h

Here is the list of ads from category tractors coming from Germany. You may sort used Deutz-fahr tractors by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to tractors coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Deutz-fahr AGROPLUS 70 #382, 1998, TractorsDeutz-fahr AGROPLUS 70 #382Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 70, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Front tire size: 380/70 R 20, Rear tire size: 480/70 R 30

    Tractors
    1998 4,100 h
    Germany, Schönau b.Tuntenhaus
    7d

    20,789 USD
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON 7230 TTV #299, 2013, TractorsDeutz-fahr AGROTRON 7230 TTV #299Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 245, Top speed: 50, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 15%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Front tire size: 600/70R30, Rear tire size: 710/70R38

    Tractors
    2013
    Germany, Schönau b.Tuntenhaus
    7d

    82,259 USD
  • Deutz-fahr AGROTRON 150, 2001, TractorsDeutz-fahr AGROTRON 150Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 150, Top speed: 50, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 35%, Rear tires remaining : 65%, Front tire size: 540/65 R28, Rear tire size: 650/65 R38

    Tractors
    2001 6,395 h
    Germany, Töging am Inn
    7d

    35,624 USD