Number of ads: 67

Used Doosan construction equipment For Sale - All created within 7 days

ads/page
  • Doosan DX 140, 2013, Crawler ExcavatorsDoosan DX140Engine power:

    Crawler Excavators
    2013 3,341 h
    United States, Altoona, IA
    7d

    55,000 USD
  • Doosan DX 80 R, 2013, Mini Excavators <7t (Mini Diggers)Doosan DX80R

    Mini Excavators <7t (Mini Diggers)
    2013 4,895 h
    France, Neuville saint-Amand
    7d

    29,829 USD
  • Doosan DX 140 LCR, 2016, Crawler ExcavatorsDoosan DX140LCR-5Date of latest inspection: 16.1.2020, Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes

    Crawler Excavators
    2016 3,254 h
    United Kingdom, Barnsley
    7d

    54,679 USD
  • Doosan DH 140, 2014, Wheeled ExcavatorsDoosan DH 140W-7Date of latest inspection: 2020.1, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 14000, Original color: Original, Engine: Doosan, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%, Rear tires remaining : 1%, Production country: KR, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Wheeled Excavators
    2014 2,100 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    On Request
  • Doosan DH 220 LC-7, 2015, Crawler ExcavatorsDoosan DH 220 LC-7Date of latest inspection: 2020.1, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Undercarriage condition: Good, Engine: Doosan, Gross weight: 22000, Bucket capacity: 1e+006, Track width: 60, Original color: Original, Production country: KR, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Crawler Excavators
    2015 2,441 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    On Request
  • Doosan DX 180 LC, 2007, Crawler ExcavatorsDoosan DX 180 LCEngine: 6 cylinder Doosan, Gross weight: 17660, Engine power: 119.65, EPA marked: Yes, CE marked: Yes

    Crawler Excavators
    2007 15,210 h
    Netherlands, Holten
    7d

    31,604 USD
  • Doosan DH 220 LC-7, 2015, Crawler ExcavatorsDoosan DH 220 LC-7Date of latest inspection: 2020.1, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Undercarriage condition: Good, Engine: Doosan, Gross weight: 22000, Bucket capacity: 1e+006, Track width: 60, Original color: Original, Production country: KR, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Crawler Excavators
    2015 2,441 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    On Request
  • Doosan DX 140 LC, 2009, Crawler ExcavatorsDoosan DX 140 LCCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Undercarriage condition: 75, CE marked: Yes

    Crawler Excavators
    2009 10,500 h
    United Kingdom, Winkleigh Devon
    7d

    27,340 USD
  • Doosan DA 40, 2009, Articulated Dump Trucks (ADTs)Doosan DA 40 / MOXY MT 41 / VOLVO A40 / CATERPILLAR 740EPA marked: Yes, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 66500, Max. load capacity: 2.5e+007, CE marked: Yes, Engine: SCANIA, Engine power: 437, Top speed: 55, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 10 45*3 47*3 80 , Original color: yes, Production country: NO, Certificates: CE

    Articulated Dump Trucks (ADTs)
    2009 9,940 h
    Netherlands, Wijlre
    7d

    75,405 USD
  • Doosan DH 150 LC-7, 2012, Crawler ExcavatorsDoosan DH 150 LC-7Date of latest inspection: 2020.1, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Undercarriage condition: Good, Engine: Doosan, Gross weight: 15000, Original color: Original, Production country: KR, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Crawler Excavators
    2012 2,200 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    On Request
  • Doosan DH 150 W-7, 2014, Wheeled ExcavatorsDoosan DH 150 W-7Date of latest inspection: 2020.1, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 15000, Original color: Original, Engine: Doosan, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%, Rear tires remaining : 1%, Production country: KR, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Wheeled Excavators
    2014 1,177 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    On Request
  • Doosan 255 LC, 2017, Surface drill rigsDoosan 255 LC

    Surface drill rigs
    2017 2,500 h
    Sweden
    7d

    On Request
  • Doosan DH 300 LC-7, 2015, Crawler ExcavatorsDoosan DH 300 LC-7Date of latest inspection: 2020.1, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Undercarriage condition: Good, Engine: Doosan, Gross weight: 30000, Original color: Original, Production country: KR, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Crawler Excavators
    2015 2,200 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    On Request
  • Doosan DH 150 W-7, 2014, Wheeled ExcavatorsDoosan DH 150 W-7Date of latest inspection: 2020.1, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 15000, Original color: Original, Engine: Doosan, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%, Rear tires remaining : 1%, Production country: KR, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Wheeled Excavators
    2014 1,177 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    On Request
  • Doosan DX 35 Z, 2017, Mini Excavators <7t (Mini Diggers)Doosan DX35Z

    Mini Excavators <7t (Mini Diggers)
    2017
    Netherlands, Veghel, Nederland
    7d

    On Request
  • Doosan DX 190 W-3, 2014, Wheeled ExcavatorsDoosan DX 190 W-3 / VOLVO EW 180 D / CATERPILLAR M318DEPA marked: Yes, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Gross weight: 19700, CE marked: Yes, Emission level: Stage IV, Original color: yes, Dipper / stick length: 310, Engine: Doosan DL06K, Engine power: 176, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Certificates: CE

    Wheeled Excavators
    2014 7,100 h
    Netherlands, Wijlre
    7d

    72,078 USD
  • Doosan DX 190 W, 2015, Wheeled ExcavatorsDoosan DX 190 W

    Wheeled Excavators
    2015 4,800 h
    United Kingdom, northampton
    7d

    62,491 USD
  • Doosan DH 150 W-7, 2012, Wheeled ExcavatorsDoosan DH 150 W-7Date of latest inspection: 2019.12, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 12900, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 162, Bucket capacity: 600000, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7250×2495×3125, Original color: original paint, Engine: DB58TIS, Engine power: 130.52, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 99%%, Rear tires remaining : 1%%, Production country: KR

    Wheeled Excavators
    2012 3,000 h
    China, shanghai
    7d

    On Request
  • Doosan DH 220 LC-7, 2013, Crawler ExcavatorsDoosan DH220LC-7Date of latest inspection: 202001, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Undercarriage condition: good, Gross weight: 21400, Bucket capacity: 1e+006, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 9.55 x 2.99 x 3.03 , Original color: yellow, Guarantee: 6 month, Production country: KR, Delivery terms: FOB CIF EXW

    Crawler Excavators
    2013 2,800 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    24,782 USD
  • Doosan DH 220 LC-7, 2015, Crawler ExcavatorsDoosan DH 220 LC-7Date of latest inspection: 2020.1, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Undercarriage condition: Good, Engine: Doosan, Gross weight: 22000, Bucket capacity: 1e+006, Track width: 60, Original color: Original, Production country: KR, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Crawler Excavators
    2015 1,900 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    On Request