Number of ads: 5

Used Fantuzzi port and container equipment for sale

ads/page
  • Fantuzzi SF 60 L, 1994, Side LoadersFantuzzi SF60LDate of latest inspection: August 2013, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Power type: Dual Fuel, Maximum lift capacity: 5488.47, Load Center: 60.96, Maximum lift height: 396.24, Overall Lowered Height: 335.28, Lift mast: Duplex, Fork carriage: Pusher forks, Fork length: 121.92, Cabin: Closed cabin, Tire type: Cushion, Transmission: automatic, Engine: Perkin

    Side Loaders
    1994
    United States, Lancaster Pa

    49,700 USD
  • Fantuzzi RS 55 REACH STACKER, 2005, Reach StackersFantuzzi RS 55 REACH STACKERFront tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Date of latest inspection: 2016, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Power type: Diesel, Maximum lift capacity: 44.9056, Container grabber make: PIN PLUS / FANTUZZI, Maximum lift height: 127, Load Center: 11.43, Engine power: 330, Engine: CUMMINS QSM

    Reach Stackers
    2005 33,000 h
    United States, PENNA.

    269,000 USD
  • Fantuzzi FDC 20 K6, 2005, Container HandlersFantuzzi FDC20K6Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Date of latest inspection: 2014, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Maximum lift capacity: 8981.13, Type: Empty container handler, Container grabber make: Fantuzzi, Maximum lift height: 1600.2, Engine: Cummins, Transmission: Dana, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 17'8" x 11'2" x 12'3"

    Container Handlers
    2005 15,722 h
    United States, Pennsylvania

    129,000 USD
  • Fantuzzi FDC 25 K8, 2007, Container HandlersFantuzzi FDC25K8Power type: Diesel, Maximum lift capacity: 8981.13, Load Center: No, Engine: Transmission, : FrontTyreCondition, Rear tires remaining : FrontTyreSize%, Rear tire size: Accessories, Additional Information: 2007 used Fantuzzi FDC25K8 Container Handler for sale. Leavitt Machinery has over 2000 pieces of used equipment in sto

    Container Handlers
    2007 19,182 h
    United States, Tukwila, Washington, USA

    86,000 USD
  • Fantuzzi CS 45 KL, 2000, Reach StackersFantuzzi CS45KLFront tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Date of latest inspection: 2014, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Maximum lift capacity: 39916.1, Container grabber make: Fantuzzi, Maximum lift height: 1219.2, Engine power: 330, Engine: Cummins M11, Transmission: Dana, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 26 X 14 X 14, Front tire size: 18.00-25, Overall Lowered Height: 487.68

    Reach Stackers
    2000 17,930 h
    United States, Lancaster Pa

    188,000 USD