Number of ads: 12

Used loading and digging Faresin for sale

ads/page
  • Faresin 730  Compakt, 2015, Telehandlers for AgricultureFaresin 730 CompaktCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 60%

    Telehandlers for Agriculture
    2015 986 h
    Germany, 48480 Spelle

    45,092 USD
  • Faresin 7,30 Compact, 2010, Telehandlers for AgricultureFaresin 7,30 CompactMaximum lift capacity: 4x2, Gross weight: 6000, Connection type: Type 3, Maximum lift height: 700, Cabin: Enclosed cab, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: DEUTZ, Engine power: 100, Transmission: 4x4, Engine displacement: 3600, Top speed: 40, Tire size: 405/70R20, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 100, Tire Brand: SEHA

    Telehandlers for Agriculture
    2010 3,000 h
    Bulgaria, Dobrich

    29,216 USD
  • Faresin 9.55 VPSE TOP, 2018, Telehandlers for AgricultureFaresin 9.55 VPSE TOPEPA marked: Yes, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Maximum lift capacity: 5500, Gross weight: 10600, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift height: 900, Cabin: Enclosed cab, Engine: DEUTZ, Engine power: 156.36, Top speed: 40, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 180, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 100%, Frontloader accessories: Pallet Forks

    Telehandlers for Agriculture
    2018
    Hungary

    On Request
  • Faresin FH, 2010, Telehandlers for AgricultureFaresin FH 7.42Maximum lift height: 780, Engine: IVECO, Engine power: 126.44, Transmission: Hidrostatika, Top speed: 40, Tire size: 16.0/70-20, Tire Brand: OZKA, Production country: IT

    Telehandlers for Agriculture
    2010
    Serbia, Novi Sad

    21,499 USD
  • Faresin FH 6.28, 2007, Telehandlers for AgricultureFaresin FH 6.28Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Maximum lift capacity: 2800, Amount of previous owners: 1, Maximum lift height: 600, Top speed: 40

    Telehandlers for Agriculture
    2007 1,353 h
    Estonia

    31,972 USD
  • Faresin FM 3500 (14.35), 2004, Telehandlers for AgricultureFaresin FM 3500 (14.35)Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Maximum lift capacity: 3500, Maximum lift height: 1400, Reach at max load: 1400, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%

    Telehandlers for Agriculture
    2004 4,470 h
    Germany, 28876 Oyten

    21,772 USD
  • Faresin 7.30 Compact, 2007, Multi purpose loadersFaresin 7.30 Compact

    Multi purpose loaders
    2007 9,085 h
    Poland

    17,464 USD
  • Faresin FH, 2012, Telehandlers for AgricultureFaresin FH 7.30 AgriMaximum lift capacity: 4x2, Engine power: 99

    Telehandlers for Agriculture
    2012 992 h
    Lithuania

    26,460 USD
  • Faresin 730, 2009, Telehandlers for AgricultureFaresin 730Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Amount of previous owners: 2, CE marked: Yes, Engine power: 95, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 75%, Rear tires remaining : 75%, Certificates: CE

    Telehandlers for Agriculture
    2009 3,600 h
    Finland, Tornio

    39,580 USD
  • Faresin 7.30c Compact 3B telesc. loader/ładowarka czołowa, 2017, Telehandlers for AgricultureFaresin 7.30c Compact 3B telesc. loader/ładowarka czołowaDate of latest inspection: nie dotyczy, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Connection type: Euro, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift height: 700, Cabin: Enclosed cab, Engine: Deutz, Engine power: 100, Transmission: 4x4, Engine displacement: 360, Top speed: 40, Tire size: 405/70-20, Guarantee: producenta, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%

    Telehandlers for Agriculture
    2017 100 h
    Poland, Białystok

    57,271 USD
  • Faresin 7, 2018, Telehandlers for AgricultureFaresin 7

    Telehandlers for Agriculture
    2018
    Hungary

    On Request
  • Faresin FH 9.30, 2015, Telehandlers for AgricultureFaresin kein Merlo Manitou Scorpion JCB FH 9.30 CompactFront tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Rear tires remaining : 100%, Gross weight: 6950, Connection type: Euro, Maximum lift height: 890, CE marked: Yes, Cabin: Enclosed cab, Engine: Deutz, Engine power: 120, Transmission: Hydrostatisch, Transport weight: 6950, Top speed: 40, Tire size: 455/70-24 AS

    Telehandlers for Agriculture
    2015 20 h
    Germany, Grumbach bei Dresden

    On Request