Number of ads: 26

Used Faresin farm equipment & agricultural machinery for sale

ads/page
  • Faresin TMR, 2008, Mixer feedersFaresin TMR 1050

    Mixer feeders
    2008
    Germany, Töging am Inn
    7d

    6,846 USD
  • Faresin COMPAKT 7.30, 2014, Front LoadersFaresin COMPAKT 7.30

    Front Loaders
    2014 1,300 h
    Austria
    7d

    36,114 USD
  • Faresin Magnum, 2009, ShreddersFaresin Magnum 200

    Shredders
    2009
    Netherlands, Oldehove

    6,245 USD
  • Faresin 7.45 VPSe, 2019, Telehandlers for AgricultureFaresin 7.45 VPSeCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Maximum lift capacity: 4500, Amount of previous owners: 0, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 8300, Connection type: Other, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift height: 700, Cabin: Enclosed cab, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: DEUTZ, Engine power: 135.96, Transmission: Hydrostatická - plynule variabilní převod

    Telehandlers for Agriculture
    2019 130 h
    Czech Republic, Velké Meziříčí

    100,513 USD
  • Faresin 7.30 Agritop, 2017, Telehandlers for AgricultureFaresin 7.30 AgritopDate of latest inspection: 2019, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 7000, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift height: 0.7, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: Deutz, Engine power: 100, Engine displacement: 3600, Top speed: 40, Tire size: 405/70 R24, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 100%

    Telehandlers for Agriculture
    2017 60 h
    Bulgaria, Sofia

    62,779 USD
  • Faresin 7,30 Compact, 2010, Telehandlers for AgricultureFaresin 7,30 CompactMaximum lift capacity: 4x2, Gross weight: 6000, Connection type: Type 3, Maximum lift height: 700, Cabin: Enclosed cab, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: DEUTZ, Engine power: 100, Transmission: 4x4, Engine displacement: 3600, Top speed: 40, Tire size: 405/70R20, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 100, Tire Brand: SEHA

    Telehandlers for Agriculture
    2010 3,000 h
    Bulgaria, Dobrich

    28,783 USD
  • Faresin Magnum, 2007, Mixer feedersFaresin MAGNUM 1100

    Mixer feeders
    2007
    Finland, Kokkola, Konekeskus

    6,043 USD
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Submit a want ad
  • Faresin Magnum 3000, Mixer feedersFaresin Magnum 3000

    Mixer feeders

    Denmark

    19,630 USD
  • Faresin 20 M3 AK, 2006, Mixer feedersFaresin 20 M3 AKCondition level grade (1-5): 3

    Mixer feeders
    2006
    Denmark, Rødding

    8,433 USD
  • Faresin TMR, 2015, Mixer feedersFaresin TMRVD 2600Condition level grade (1-5): 5

    Mixer feeders
    2015
    Denmark, Aulum

    23,250 USD
  • Faresin FH, 2010, Telehandlers for AgricultureFaresin FH 7.42Maximum lift height: 780, Engine: IVECO, Engine power: 126.44, Transmission: Hidrostatika, Top speed: 40, Tire size: 16.0/70-20, Tire Brand: OZKA, Production country: IT

    Telehandlers for Agriculture
    2010
    Serbia, Novi Sad

    21,180 USD
  • Faresin Magnum 2600, 2008, Mixer feedersFaresin Magnum 2600

    Mixer feeders
    2008
    Denmark

    5,016 USD
  • Faresin TMR, 2012, Mixer feedersFaresin TMR 1050 PRO

    Mixer feeders
    2012
    Germany, Obertraubling

    19,990 USD
  • Faresin 7.30 VPS, 2018, Telehandlers for AgricultureFaresin 7.30 VPSCondition level grade (1-5): 5, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 6900, Connection type: Euro, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift height: 700, Cabin: Enclosed cab, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: DEUTZ, Engine power: 122.37, Transmission: Hydrostatický - plynule variobilní pohon

    Telehandlers for Agriculture
    2018 125 h
    Czech Republic, Velké Meziříčí

    69,089 USD
  • Faresin Leader, 2011, Mixer feedersFaresin LeaderDouble 2600Condition level grade (1-5): 4

    Mixer feeders
    2011 10,590 h
    Germany, 07950 Triebes

    26,068 USD
  • Faresin TMR, 2013, Mixer feedersFaresin TMR 700

    Mixer feeders
    2013
    Germany, Regensburg

    19,526 USD
  • Faresin FM 3500 (14.35), 2004, Telehandlers for AgricultureFaresin FM 3500 (14.35)Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Maximum lift capacity: 3500, Maximum lift height: 1400, Reach at max load: 1400, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%

    Telehandlers for Agriculture
    2004 4,470 h
    Germany, 28876 Oyten

    21,449 USD
  • Faresin Magnum, 2011, Mixer feedersFaresin Magnum 22Condition level grade (1-5): 3

    Mixer feeders
    2011
    Denmark, Lintrup

    11,603 USD
  • Faresin 7.30 Compact, 2007, Multi purpose loadersFaresin 7.30 Compact

    Multi purpose loaders
    2007 9,085 h
    Poland

    14,951 USD
  • Faresin FH, 2012, Telehandlers for AgricultureFaresin FH 7.30 AgriMaximum lift capacity: 4x2, Engine power: 99

    Telehandlers for Agriculture
    2012 992 h
    Lithuania

    26,068 USD