Number of ads: 89

Used Fendt tractors for sale - All created within 7 days

ads/page
  • Fendt Farmer 308 LSA, 1993, TractorsFendt Farmer 308 LSATractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 85.66, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Front tire size: 420/70-24, Rear tire size: 520/70-34, Additional Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1993 10,878 h
    Germany, -
    24h

    24,582 USD
  • Fendt 308 LS, 1993, TractorsFendt 308 LSATractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 85.66, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Front tire size: 13.6-24, Rear tire size: 16.9-34, Additional Options: Forest cab, Front loader make: Mailleux MX 100

    Tractors
    1993 9,363 h
    Germany, -
    24h

    26,846 USD
  • Fendt 828 S4 Profi Plus, 2018, TractorsFendt 828 S4 Profi PlusTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 290, Top speed: 60, PTO: 540/1000, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Front tire size: 600/70R30, Rear tire size: 710/70R42

    Tractors
    2018 2,144 h
    United Kingdom, Shefford, SG17 5QB
    24h

    146,742 USD
  • Fendt 930 Vario TMS, 2005, TractorsFendt 930 Vario TMSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 300, Transmission: VARIO, PTO: 540/1000

    Tractors
    2005 11,975 h
    Romania
    24h

    40,916 USD
  • Fendt 818, TractorsFendt 818 TMS. Velholdt FrontliftTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Front tire size: 850/50-38 og 750/45-30.5, Rear tire size: 850/50-38 og 750/45-30.5

    Tractors
    5,500 h
    Denmark, Aulum
    24h

    57,603 USD
  • Fendt 927 Vario, 2010, TractorsFendt 927 Vario Bj. 2010, Motor bei 4000 Bh neuTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 263.7, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Front tire size: 600/65R34, Rear tire size: 710/70R42, Additional Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2010 8,232 h
    Germany, -
    24h

    74,392 USD
  • Fendt 516 Vario Profi, 2016, TractorsFendt 516 Vario ProfiTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 163

    Tractors
    2016 2,130 h
    Norway, Gol
    24h

    93,736 USD
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Submit a want ad
  • Fendt 516 Profi, 2013, TractorsFendt 516 Profi+Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 163, Front tire size: 540/65R28, Rear tire size: 650/65R38

    Tractors
    2013 685 h
    Norway, Kleppe
    24h

    88,907 USD
  • Fendt 108 SA, 1977, TractorsFendt 108 SATractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 74.78, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 30, PTO: 540/1000, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Front tire size: 9.5R24 Mitas, Rear tire size: 16.9R34 Mitas, Additional Options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1977 13,691 h
    Germany, 28876 Oyten
    24h

    13,207 USD
  • Fendt Farmer 309 C, 2001, TractorsFendt Farmer 309 C - mit FronthubwerkTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 95

    Tractors
    2001 7,500 h
    Germany
    24h

    27,924 USD
  • Fendt Favorit 818 Vario, 2006, TractorsFendt Favorit 818 Vario TMSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 195.7, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Front tire size: 480/70 R 30 FIRESTON, Rear tire size: 520/85 R 42 FIRESTON, Additional Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2006 11,300 h
    Germany, 27793 Wildeshausen
    24h

    49,595 USD
  • Fendt 716 Vario TMS, 2006, TractorsFendt 716 VARIO TMSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 158, Top speed: 40

    Tractors
    2006 8,743 h
    Germany, 182396
    7d

    On Request
  • Fendt 828 Vario, 2017, TractorsFendt 828 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2017 3,401 h
    United Kingdom, SPALDING
    7d

    On Request
  • Fendt 828 Vario S4 Profi, 2016, TractorsFendt 828 VARIO S4 PROFI PLUSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 283, Engine displacement: 6057, Top speed: 50

    Tractors
    2016 2,103 h
    Germany, 2032
    7d

    154,068 USD
  • Fendt 208 VA, TractorsFendt 208 va cabrioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tire size: 280/70R16, Rear tire size: 360/70R24

    Tractors

    Netherlands, Abemec Occasions Centre Veghel
    7d

    On Request
  • Fendt 716, 2017, TractorsFendt 716 S4Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2017 38 h
    Netherlands, Abemec Occasions Centre Veghel
    7d

    134,769 USD
  • Fendt 310 LSA, 1991, TractorsFendt 310 LSATractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1991 9,487 h
    Germany
    7d

    12,938 USD
  • Fendt 936 Vario S4 Profi Plus, 2015, TractorsFendt 936 VARIO S4 PROFI PLUSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 361, Engine displacement: 7750, Top speed: 60

    Tractors
    2015 2,717 h
    Germany, 189025
    7d

    175,199 USD
  • Fendt 926 Vario, 2001, TractorsFendt 926 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Date of latest inspection: 2020-02, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50%

    Tractors
    2001 12,783 h
    Lithuania
    7d

    37,735 USD
  • Fendt 722 Vario SCR, 2013, TractorsFendt 722 VARIO SCRTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 220, Top speed: 50, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 45%, Front tire size: 540/65R30 TRELLEBORG TM800, Rear tire size: 650/65R42 TRELLEBORG TM800

    Tractors
    2013 5,070 h
    Germany, Giebelstadt
    7d

    87,655 USD