Used equipment search Close » Advanced Search (location, hours, etc)

    Submit a want ad
    Number of ads: 886

    Used Fendt farm equipment from Germany

    Here is the list of ads from category farm equipment coming from Germany. You may sort used Fendt farm equipment by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to farm equipment coming from other countries.

    Read more Close
    ads/page
    • Fendt 313 Vario, 2016, TractorsFendt 313 VARIO POWER S4Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 132, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Front tire size: 540/65 R 24 TRELLEBORG, Rear tire size: 600/65 R 38 TRELLEBORG

      Tractors
      2016 1,602 h
      Germany, Mindelheim
      24h

      89,408 USD
    • Fendt 900 Vario, Other tractor accessoriesFendt Kühlbox für 800/900 Vario

      Other tractor accessories

      Germany, Fürth
      24h

      366 USD
    • Fendt 720 Vario, 2015, TractorsFendt 720VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      2015 4,004 h
      Germany, 29525 Uelzen
      24h

      On Request
    • Fendt 828 Vario, 2012, TractorsFendt 828 VARIOTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 280, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tire size: 540/65R34 / 540/65R3, Rear tire size: 710/70R42 / 710/70R4, Additional Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

      Tractors
      2012 5,455 h
      Germany, DE-27419 Sittensen
      24h

      96,333 USD
    • Fendt 312 Vario, 2018, TractorsFendt 312 VARIO POWER S4Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 122, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Rear tires remaining : 95%, Front tire size: MITAS 480/65 R 24, Rear tire size: MITAS 540/65 R 38

      Tractors
      2018 155 h
      Germany, Mindelheim
      24h

      87,799 USD
    • Fendt Frontgewicht ca. 360 kg, Other tractor accessoriesFendt Frontgewicht ca. 360 kgCondition level grade (1-5): 4

      Other tractor accessories

      Germany, 39171 Langenweddingen
      24h

      440 USD
    • Fendt 828 Vario S4 Profi, 2016, TractorsFendt 828 Vario S4 Profi PlusTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 286.8, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 60, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Front tire size: 600/70R30 TRELLEBORG, Rear tire size: 710/70R42 TRELLEBORG, Additional Options: Front linkage

      Tractors
      2016 4,049 h
      Germany, 49688 Lastrup
      24h

      140,371 USD
    • Fendt 720 Vario SCR, 2015, TractorsFendt 720 Vario SCR S4 PowerTractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition level grade (1-5): 3

      Tractors
      2015 3,539 h
      Germany, 29525 Uelzen
      7d

      On Request
    • Fendt 5270 C AL, 2009, Combine HarvestersFendt 5270 CALCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tire size: /, Rear tire size: /, Accessories: Chaff spreader

      Combine Harvesters
      2009
      Germany, DE-67150 Niederkirchen
      7d

      82,571 USD
    • Fendt 718 Vario, 2016, TractorsFendt 718 VARIO S4 PROFI PLUSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 178, Engine displacement: 6056

      Tractors
      2016 1,150 h
      Germany, 189018
      7d

      162,109 USD
    • Fendt 712 Vario, 2001, TractorsFendt 712 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 125, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 40%, Front tire size: 480/65-R28, Rear tire size: 600/65-R38

      Tractors
      2001 6,618 h
      Germany, 96349 Neufang
      7d

      41,836 USD
    • Fendt 516 Vario SCR Profi, 2015, TractorsFendt 516 VARIO SCR PROFITractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 161, Top speed: 40

      Tractors
      2015 1,879 h
      Germany, 189031
      7d

      On Request
    • Fendt Rundballenpresse 4160 V Xtra -, 2019, Round BalersFendt Rundballenpresse 4160 V Xtra -Drive configuration: Trailed, Condition level grade (1-5): 4

      Round Balers
      2019
      Germany, 39171 Langenweddingen
      7d

      37,432 USD
    • Fendt 930 Vario Profi Plus, 2013, TractorsFendt 930 Vario ProfiPlusTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 300.4, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tire size: 650/65R34 ALLIANCE /, Rear tire size: 710/75R42 TIANLI ag, Additional Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

      Tractors
      2013 6,225 h
      Germany, DE-31188 Holle
      7d

      109,214 USD
    • Fendt 936 Vario Profi, 2009, TractorsFendt 936 Vario ProfiTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 354.86, Transmission: Vario, Cabin: Regular, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 60, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Front tire size: 600/70R34, Rear tire size: 710/75R42, Production country: DE, Additional Options: Front linkage Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Cabin suspension Air Brakes

      Tractors
      2009 5,200 h
      Germany
      7d

      83,672 USD
    • Fendt 930 Vario S4 Profi Plus, 2015, TractorsFendt 930 Vario S4 Profi PlusTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 305, Top speed: 60, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 100%, Front tire size: 600/65-34, Rear tire size: 650/85-38, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2015 3,145 h
      Germany, Bamberg
      7d

      148,027 USD
    • Fendt BELASTUNGSGEWICHT, 2018, Other tractor accessoriesFendt BELASTUNGSGEWICHT

      Other tractor accessories
      2018
      Germany, 2010
      7d

      1,861 USD
    • Fendt 4180 V XTRA, 2018, Round BalersFendt 4180 V XTRA

      Round Balers
      2018 1,275 h
      Germany, 189025
      7d

      On Request
    • Fendt Vario 313 SCR inkl. Frontlader, 2014, TractorsFendt Vario 313 SCR inkl. FrontladerTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 135, Front tire size: Mitas 480/65 R 24, Rear tire size: Mitas 540/65 R 38

      Tractors
      2014 4,000 h
      Germany, Neusorg
      7d

      On Request
    • Fendt 210, 2010, TractorsFendt 210 V Vario SchmalspurTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 99, Top speed: 40

      Tractors
      2010 6,450 h
      Germany, 48154
      7d

      53,506 USD