Number of ads: 6

Used Fuwa construction equipment For Sale

ads/page
  • Fuwa QUY55, 2012, Crawler CranesFuwa QUY55Boom type: Lattice, EPA marked: Yes, Date of latest inspection: GOOD, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Maximum lift capacity: 55000, CE marked: Yes, Max lifting capacity at end of jib: 55000, Emission level: Stage II, Original color: White, Carrier engine: 55t, Carrier type: Tracked, Guarantee: OMIC, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 10%

    Crawler Cranes
    2012 1,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    On Request
  • Fuwa QUY55  55t  crawler  crane, 2011, Crawler CranesFuwa QUY55 55t crawler craneBoom type: Telescopic, EPA marked: Yes, Date of latest inspection: excellent, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 52690, Maximum lift capacity: 55000, CE marked: Yes, Max lifting capacity at end of jib: 55000, Boom length: 1600, Emission level: Stage IV, Luffing jib: 4000, Jib length of crane: 1600, Maximum lift height: 5800, Hook height of crane - luffed jib: 300, Original color: red

    Crawler Cranes
    2011 3,000 h
    China, NO.655 JiuJing road Song Jiang district SHANGHAI China

    On Request
  • Fuwa QUY50A, 2012, Crawler CranesFuwa QUY50ABoom type: Telescopic, EPA marked: Yes, Date of latest inspection: 5, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Maximum lift capacity: 50000, CE marked: Yes, Max lifting capacity at end of jib: 10000, Boom length: 5200, Emission level: Stage II, Luffing jib: 1300, Jib length of crane: 5200, Maximum lift height: 5800, Hook height of crane - horizontal jib: 4500, Hook height of crane - luffed jib: 5800

    Crawler Cranes
    2012 2,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    On Request
  • Fuwa QUY150A, 2013, Crawler CranesFuwa QUY150ABoom type: Telescopic, EPA marked: Yes, Date of latest inspection: 5, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Maximum lift capacity: 150000, CE marked: Yes, Max lifting capacity at end of jib: 27000, Boom length: 8100, Emission level: Stage II, Luffing jib: 1800, Jib length of crane: 8100, Maximum lift height: 8100, Hook height of crane - horizontal jib: 5000, Hook height of crane - luffed jib: 8100

    Crawler Cranes
    2013 1,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    On Request
  • Fuwa QUY50B, 2012, Crawler CranesFuwa QUY50BBoom type: Telescopic, EPA marked: Yes, Date of latest inspection: 5, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Maximum lift capacity: 50000, CE marked: Yes, Max lifting capacity at end of jib: 7000, Boom length: 5200, Emission level: Stage II, Luffing jib: 1300, Jib length of crane: 5200, Maximum lift height: 5800, Hook height of crane - horizontal jib: 4500, Hook height of crane - luffed jib: 5800

    Crawler Cranes
    2012 1,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    On Request
  • Fuwa QUY50A, 2012, Crawler CranesFuwa QUY50ABoom type: Lattice, EPA marked: Yes, Date of latest inspection: GOOD, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Maximum lift capacity: 50000, CE marked: Yes, Max lifting capacity at end of jib: 50000, Boom length: 5200, Emission level: Stage II, Luffing jib: 600, Jib length of crane: 1300, Maximum lift height: 5800, Hook height of crane - horizontal jib: 5200, Hook height of crane - luffed jib: 5800

    Crawler Cranes
    2012 1,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    On Request