Number of ads: 2

Used John Deere 20 from Germany

Here is the list of ads from category coming from Germany. You may sort used John Deere 20 by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • John Deere 20 A, 2006, TractorsJohn Deere 6820 A AutoQuad Plus EcoShift 40km/hTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 135, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Front tire size: 480/70R28 BKT, Rear tire size: 580/70R38 BKT

    Tractors
    2006 6,200 h
    Germany, Barsinghausen OT Groß Munzel

    43,821 USD
  • John Deere 20 A, TractorsJohn Deere 6420 AutoPowr 40km/hTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 120, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining : 60%, Front tire size: 420/70R28, Rear tire size: 520/70R38, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    7,180 h
    Germany, Ahaus

    35,206 USD