Number of ads: 13

Used Komatsu loaders from Finland

Here is the list of ads from category loaders coming from Finland. You may sort used Komatsu loaders by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to loaders coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Komatsu WA320, 2018, Wheel LoadersKomatsu WA320-8Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Gross weight: 17200, CE marked: Yes, Engine power: 172.67, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining : 100%, Production country: DE, Certificates: CE

    Wheel Loaders
    2018 20 h
    Finland, Metallitie 6, Pirkkala
    24h

    On Request
  • Komatsu WA250, 1991, Wheel LoadersKomatsu WA250Date of latest inspection: 00.00.1991, Engine: WA250-1-4X4/2900

    Wheel Loaders
    1991 17,000 h
    Finland, Oulu

    15,515 USD
  • Komatsu WA430, 2007, Wheel LoadersKomatsu WA430Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Gross weight: 21210, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%%, Rear tires remaining : 70%%, Certificates: CE

    Wheel Loaders
    2007 11,099 h
    Finland, Lentokentätie 2 / Pojanluoma

    55,299 USD
  • Komatsu WA95, 2000, Wheel LoadersKomatsu WA 95

    Wheel Loaders
    2000
    Finland, LOIMAA

    23,272 USD
  • Komatsu WA65, 2004, Wheel LoadersKomatsu WA65

    Wheel Loaders
    2004 4,755 h
    Finland, Klaukkala

    24,270 USD
  • Komatsu WA250-1, 1989, Wheel LoadersKomatsu WA250-1Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Gross weight: 11980, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: 6450 cm3, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining : 40%

    Wheel Loaders
    1989
    Finland, Forssa, Etelä-Suomi

    14,296 USD
  • Komatsu WA470-7, 2016, Wheel LoadersKomatsu WA470-7Condition level grade (1-5): 5, CE marked: Yes

    Wheel Loaders
    2016 7,300 h
    Finland

    182,853 USD
  • Komatsu WA500-3, 1999, Wheel LoadersKomatsu WA500-3Condition level grade (1-5): 2, Amount of previous owners: 2, Maximum lift capacity: 20000, CE marked: Yes, Emission level: Stage IIIB, Engine power: 441.88, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Delivery terms: FAS, Certificates: CE

    Wheel Loaders
    1999 27,950 h
    Finland, Tornio

    On Request
  • Komatsu WA400-5, 2003, Wheel LoadersKomatsu WA400-5 HGross weight: 21180, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Engine power: 190.35

    Wheel Loaders
    2003 10,165 h
    Finland, Humppila

    47,653 USD
  • Komatsu WA500-3, 1998, Wheel LoadersKomatsu WA500-3Condition level grade (1-5): 2, Amount of previous owners: 2, Maximum lift capacity: 20000, CE marked: Yes, Engine power: 441.88, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 15%, Rear tires remaining : 15%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FAS, Certificates: CE

    Wheel Loaders
    1998 28,000 h
    Finland, Tornio

    On Request
  • Komatsu WA600-6, 2008, Wheel LoadersKomatsu WA 600-6Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Amount of previous owners: 2, CE marked: Yes, Original color: Kyllä, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Production country: JP

    Wheel Loaders
    2008 21,126 h
    Finland, Metallitie 6, Pirkkala

    105,279 USD
  • Komatsu WA65-3, 2003, Wheel LoadersKomatsu WA 65-3Gross weight: 4700, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine power: 48.13, Original color: Kyllä, Production country: DE, Certificates: CE

    Wheel Loaders
    2003 11,800 h
    Finland, Honkajoki

    20,945 USD
  • Komatsu WA65-3, 2003, Wheel LoadersKomatsu WA 65-3Condition level grade (1-5): 3, Gross weight: 4700, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Engine power: 50.31

    Wheel Loaders
    2003
    Finland, Klaukkala

    22,053 USD