Number of ads: 1

Used Komatsu wa 420 construction equipment from the Netherlands

Here is the list of ads from category construction equipment coming from the Netherlands. You may sort used Komatsu wa 420 construction equipment by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to construction equipment coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Komatsu WA420-3, 1998, Wheel LoadersKomatsu WA420-3HCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Gross weight: 21000, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Engine: KOMATSU SAA6D114E-1, Bucket capacity: 4e+006, Engine power: 217.25, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 75%, Rear tires remaining : 25%, Delivery terms: EXW

    Wheel Loaders
    1998
    Netherlands, Steenwijk 8331LL

    27,059 USD