Number of ads: 42

Used Kubota farm equipment from the United Kingdom

Here is the list of ads from category farm equipment coming from the United Kingdom. You may sort used Kubota farm equipment by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to farm equipment coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Kubota M 7060 HD, 2013, TractorsKubota M 7060 HDTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 101.97, Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Date of latest inspection: 16/9/19, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 40, Guarantee: yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Additional Options: Front loader Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Air-conditioning Creeper Gear , Front loader make: kubota, Frontloader accessories: Gravel Bucket

    Tractors
    2013 884 h
    United Kingdom, OKEHAMPTON
    7d

    26,223 USD
  • Kubota M 128 GX, 2016, TractorsKubota M128 GX-II VISION TRACTOR WITH LA2254 LOADERTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2016 1,300 h
    United Kingdom

    48,637 USD
  • Kubota B 1610, TractorsKubota B1610 compact tractor low hours £3950 plus vat £47Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors

    United Kingdom

    4,932 USD
  • Kubota RTV-X900, ATVsKubota RTV X900 (ST2005)

    ATVs

    United Kingdom

    11,176 USD
  • 17,419 USD
  • Kubota RTV 900, ATVsKubota RTV 900 (ST5063)

    ATVs

    United Kingdom

    8,429 USD
  • Kubota 9960 Loader LA1354, 2015, TractorsKubota 9960 Loader LA1354Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2015 3,365 h
    United Kingdom

    29,906 USD
  • Kubota B 2530, 2015, TractorsKubota B2530Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 34

    Tractors
    2015
    United Kingdom, Wisbech

    10,302 USD
  • Kubota STV36, TractorsKubota STV36Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 36

    Tractors

    United Kingdom, Wisbech

    11,113 USD
  • Kubota GT-21 Compact tractor, TractorsKubota GT-21 Compact tractorTractor type: Orchard tractor, Traction: 4 WD

    Tractors
    943 h
    United Kingdom, High Wycombe

    6,556 USD
  • Kubota m130x tractor, 2012, TractorsKubota m130x tractorTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 130, Transmission: powershift, Top speed: 40, Front tire size: 420/70/24, Rear tire size: 520/70/38

    Tractors
    2012
    United Kingdom, carr house farm, slingsby, york, yo624ax

    26,223 USD
  • Kubota RTV 900, 2011, ATVsKubota RTV900Traction: 4 WD

    ATVs
    2011
    United Kingdom, Northallerton

    10,926 USD
  • Kubota B 3030, 2013, TractorsKubota B3030Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Engine power: 30, Gross weight: No

    Tractors
    2013
    United Kingdom, Wisbech

    12,481 USD
  • Kubota M 135 GX, 2016, TractorsKubota M 135 GXTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 135, Transmission: 24/8, Cabin: Regular, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 40, Tire Brand: Trelleborg, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 70%, Front tire size: 420/70 x 24

    Tractors
    2016 1,673 h
    United Kingdom

    40,520 USD
  • Kubota ST 30, TractorsKubota ST30 COMPACT TRACTOR WITH CABTractor type: Farm Tractor, Gross weight: No

    Tractors

    United Kingdom, Wisbech

    5,994 USD
  • Kubota B 3030 HSD, 2013, TractorsKubota B3030HSDTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Engine power: 30

    Tractors
    2013
    United Kingdom, Wisbech

    10,614 USD
  • Kubota RTV 1140 CPX, ATVsKubota RTV 1140 CPX (ST3684)

    ATVs

    United Kingdom

    11,176 USD
  • Kubota TT1BX Compact Tipping Trailer, Farm Equipment - OthersKubota TT1BX Compact Tipping Trailer

    Farm Equipment - Others

    United Kingdom

    2,060 USD
  • Kubota, 2016, TractorsKubotaTractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: N/A%, Rear tires remaining : N/A%

    Tractors
    2016 3,995 h
    United Kingdom

    35,588 USD
  • Kubota RTV 1140 CPX, 2013, ATVsKubota RTV 1140 CPXCondition level grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Traction: 4 WD

    ATVs
    2013
    United Kingdom, luton

    7,804 USD