Number of ads: 3

Used Massey Ferguson 38 combine harvesters from Germany

Here is the list of ads from category combine harvesters coming from Germany. You may sort used Massey Ferguson 38 combine harvesters by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to combine harvesters coming from other countries.

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Massey Ferguson 38, 1993, Combine HarvestersMassey Ferguson MF 38Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 550, Engine power: 274.6, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 50%, Front tire size: 30.5L32, Rear tire size: 500/60-22.5, Accessories: Grain head

    Combine Harvesters
    1993
    Germany, -

    30,611 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 38, 1995, Combine HarvestersMassey Ferguson MÄHDRESCHER 38Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Front tire size: 800/65R32, Rear tire size: 500/60-22.5

    Combine Harvesters
    1995 3,074 h
    Germany, Herzberg

    21,471 USD
  • Massey Ferguson 38, 1998, Combine HarvestersMassey Ferguson MF 38Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Working width: 620, Engine power: 265, Separator hours: 3642, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Front tire size: 650/75R32, Rear tire size: 600/50-22 5

    Combine Harvesters
    1998 4,467 h
    Germany

    On Request