Used equipment search Close » Advanced Search (location, hours, etc)

    Submit a want ad
    Number of ads: 354

    Used Massey Ferguson from Germany

    Here is the list of ads from category coming from Germany. You may sort used Massey Ferguson by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to coming from other countries.

    Read more Close
    ads/page
    • Massey Ferguson 6480, 2012, TractorsMassey Ferguson 6480Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 157, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 45%, Rear tires remaining : 55%, Front tire size: 540/65 R28 Trelleborg, Rear tire size: 650/65 R38 Trelleborg, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2012 1,819 h
      Germany, Bad Füssing
      24h

      69,120 USD
    • Massey Ferguson 152, 2013, TractorsMassey Ferguson 1525Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 25

      Tractors
      2013 308 h
      Germany, Manching
      24h

      33,028 USD
    • Massey Ferguson 5435, 2011, Forestry TractorsMassey Ferguson MF 5435Condition level grade (1-5): 5, Number of wheels: 4, Top speed: 40

      Forestry Tractors
      2011 285 h
      Germany
      7d

      80,259 USD
    • Massey Ferguson 8670, 2011, TractorsMassey Ferguson 8670 Dyna-VT ETractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 319.5, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tire size: 600/70R28 ALLIANCE /, Rear tire size: 650/85R38 MICHELIN M, Additional Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT, Front loader make: alo

      Tractors
      2011 5,475 h
      Germany, DE-Auf Nachfrage
      7d

      84,993 USD
    • Massey Ferguson 71, 2017, TractorsMassey Ferguson MF 5711 GLOBAL CAB 4WDTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 109, Top speed: 40

      Tractors
      2017 271 h
      Germany, 2000
      7d

      63,305 USD
    • Massey Ferguson 6480, 2005, TractorsMassey Ferguson 6480Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 145, Front tire size: 540/65R28, Rear tire size: 650/65R38

      Tractors
      2005 9,973 h
      Germany, Holle
      7d

      35,561 USD
    • Massey Ferguson MF 9280, 2011, Combine HarvestersMassey Ferguson MF 9280 AL DelEngine power: 466, Front tire size: 24.5R32, Rear tire size: 600/55-26 5

      Combine Harvesters
      2011 715 h
      Germany, Holle
      7d

      154,133 USD
    • Massey Ferguson 7624, 2014, TractorsMassey Ferguson 7624 Dyna VT FKH FZWTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 221.6, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Front tire size: 600/65R28, Rear tire size: 710/70R38, Additional Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

      Tractors
      2014 5,169 h
      Germany, -
      7d

      70,020 USD
    • Massey Ferguson 7495, 2009, TractorsMassey Ferguson MF 7495 Dyna-VTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 202.5, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tire size: /, Rear tire size: /, Additional Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

      Tractors
      2009 10,200 h
      Germany, -
      7d

      30,276 USD
    • Massey Ferguson 7495, 2007, TractorsMassey Ferguson 7495Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 199, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining : 30%, Front tire size: 600/65 R28 Trelleborg, Rear tire size: 650/65 R42 Michelin, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2007 10,000 h
      Germany, Wülfershausen
      7d

      33,768 USD
    • Massey Ferguson 5425, 2011, TractorsMassey Ferguson 5425 Dyna 4Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 92.45, Transmission: Lastschaltgetriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Front tire size: 380/85R24, Rear tire size: 18.4R38, Additional Options: Forest cab

      Tractors
      2011 3,444 h
      Germany, Kunde

      34,129 USD
    • Massey Ferguson 595, TractorsMassey Ferguson 595Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 2 WD, Engine power: 95

      Tractors

      Germany

      On Request
    • Massey Ferguson 560, Other tractor accessoriesMassey Ferguson 560 FL KONSOLEN UNDCondition level grade (1-5): 4

      Other tractor accessories

      Germany, 49434 Neuenkirchen-Vörden

      661 USD
    • Massey Ferguson 4345, TractorsMassey Ferguson 4345ATractor type: Farm Tractor, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining : 90%, Front tire size: 380/85R24, Rear tire size: 460/85R34

      Tractors
      3,560 h
      Germany, 33397 Rietberg

      On Request
    • Massey Ferguson 5710, 2018, TractorsMassey Ferguson 5710MR ESSENTIAL KABINE ALLRADTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 100, Top speed: 40, Front tire size: MITAS 440/65R28, Rear tire size: MITAS 540/65R38

      Tractors
      2018
      Germany, Delitzsch

      On Request
    • Massey Ferguson 5455, 2011, TractorsMassey Ferguson 5455 Dyna 4Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 104.6, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining : 20%, Front tire size: 480/65 R 28 BKT, Rear tire size: 600/65 R 38 PIRELLI, Additional Options: Forest cab

      Tractors
      2011 4,660 h
      Germany, 27793 Wildeshausen

      41,836 USD
    • Massey Ferguson 8680, 2009, TractorsMassey Ferguson 8680 Dyna VTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction: 4 WD, Engine power: 319.5, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Condition level grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, Gross weight: 15000, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining : 80%, Front tire size: 600/65R34 TR, Rear tire size: 710/75R42 TR, Additional Options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

      Tractors
      2009 3,695 h
      Germany, L

      70,791 USD
    • Massey Ferguson 4707, TractorsMassey Ferguson 4707 ESS. ALLRAD KABINETractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining : 95%

      Tractors
      365 h
      Germany, Eging am See

      38,857 USD
    • Massey Ferguson 5710, 2018, TractorsMassey Ferguson 5710MR ESSENTIAL KABINE ALLRADTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 100, Top speed: 40, Front tire size: MITAS 440/65R28, Rear tire size: MITAS 540/65R38

      Tractors
      2018
      Germany, Weiden i.d.Opf.

      On Request
    • Massey Ferguson 3640, 2014, TractorsMassey Ferguson 3640 FTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 84, Top speed: 40, Front tire size: 260/80 R 20, Rear tire size: 420/70 R 28, Additional Options: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2014 1,850 h
      Germany, Volkach

      38,290 USD